We Boo?

We bow?

:?

Wee-uh-bow is how I would say it.

How do you say Weeabo?

We Boo?

We bow?

:?

More importantly, what the hell is a weeabo?

Good question.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Wapanese.

-.-

You just talk wif a wisp? Or what?

Its like [bleep]ster. Get it now?

Basically a person obsessed with everything Japanese.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

For some reason I don't think thats right. :lol:

Where is SilverSword when you need him.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

inb4lock

Anyways i get wangtas but wapanese? :?

Why inb4lock?

It was a legitimate question.

Not really advice, but I didn't really want to make my own thread.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

inb4lock

Why? This thread is going to prevent a lot of future topics. It's very practical.

It's pretty much the same thing as the today thread in a sense. I've considered making a thread like this before, but never did.

This question is kind of aimed at guitar players. Can someone link me to a good guide on changing guitar strings? I've been playing a year now and my strings are too old, and when strings have broken I've just went to the guitar shop to have them do it for me. I can take an old string out and put in the new one, but I don't know about tying it around the tuning peg and which way you have to do it or whatever. I don't have a string winder or a wire cutter, so hopefully it's still possible to change them without those tools. Thanks.

Wapanese is on Urban Dictionary. Why do so many people go into topics and expect them to be locked two minutes later?

Someone tried this a looooong time ago and it got locked. I have no idea why, I think this is a great idea.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

This question is kind of aimed at guitar players. Can someone link me to a good guide on changing guitar strings? I've been playing a year now and my strings are too old, and when strings have broken I've just went to the guitar shop to have them do it for me. I can take an old string out and put in the new one, but I don't know about tying it around the tuning peg and which way you have to do it or whatever. I don't have a string winder or a wire cutter, so hopefully it's still possible to change them without those tools. Thanks.

http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Guitar-Strings

It's incredibly easy if you have an electric, but an acoustic is a bit more tricky.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/ ... tring.html

Wire cutters help a lot, are you sure your dad doesn't have any?

It's pretty much the same thing as the today thread in a sense. I've considered making a thread like this before, but never did.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=807916

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=807255

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=807538

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=807553

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=807087

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=807188

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=808018

Those are topics from the first two pages that could have been put in this thread instead. This is more like the relationship sticky but with general help.

wl7w9j.png

I tried replacing my B string. I took out the old one with no problem. I strung the new one through, I got it through the peg. I started turning the peg counterclockwise like rangeor's guide said to, and after the string being wound just one time around the peg, it snaps around halfway down the neck as I wind it. #-o I have no idea what I did wrong.

Can anyone provide any advice on how to improve handwriting? You know without the tediousness of writing the same letter over and over again to perfection.

This will help me as well, I have horrific handwriting.

But I think the only way to get better is practice.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I have a feeling this whole thread will be filled with LMGTFY links

There hasn't been one yet. ;)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I tried replacing my B string. I took out the old one with no problem. I strung the new one through, I got it through the peg. I started turning the peg counterclockwise like rangeor's guide said to, and after the string being wound just one time around the peg, it snaps around halfway down the neck as I wind it. #-o I have no idea what I did wrong.

No! You only skimmed through that page - if you read all of it you'd notice it said that if your guitar has three tuning pegs on each side, you turn the higher string pegs (e, B, G) clockwise and the lower string pegs counterclockwise.

wl7w9j.png

Is using hand sanitiser more effective than washing your hands with soap after using the toilet? (Just curious)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

No! You only skimmed through that page - if you read all of it you'd notice it said that if your guitar has three tuning pegs on each side, you turn the higher string pegs (e, B, G) clockwise and the lower string pegs counterclockwise.

I don't see where it said that... D:

oh, it's one of the comments down below.

:wall:

Well, I should be able to do it next time.

I don't see where it said that... D:

oh, it's one of the comments down below.

:wall:

It's also directly in the lesson.

Winding on the peg. This part is the same for all types of guitars (except classical guitars). The most important part of this is getting the string on the right side of the peg, and here is how to do it. First of all line up the hole in the peg so it is facing straight down the neck. Put the string through the hole and pull it back so you have some slack. The amount of slack you need will vary, depending on the thickness of the string. The 6th string only needs about 7cm but the 1st string can take 10cm, or thereabouts. Now hold the string in place with your right hand, just hold the peg so the string cannot slip and then turn the peg ANTI-CLOCKWISE if you are looking at the peg (if the peg is underneath like on some Gibson guitars then it looks clockwise from above).
wl7w9j.png