Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

84 Runecrafting and 82 Farming incoming tomorrow. May eventually finish 80 Woodcutting tomorrow too.

67a618d479.png

EDIT: Nvm got 82 Now. Tree tick happened literally as soon as I originally posted.

ee38923dc6.png

• Like 1

Managed to get 83 Farming today but slacked RC wise. Last day at work tomorrow before 8 or 9 days off so hopefully get some gains in there as long as the girlfriend doesn't make me xpw too much. Picture of level is on laptop and ceeeeeeba to upload sorry gais!

Mish is love

Mish is life

Gains incoming again tomorrow. Girlfriends birthday today so had to [bleep] xpw the past few days more than I wanted riperino!

Hopefully pull a 2m-ish RC week out. Then will be 900k from 91. :>

Finally managed all non combats 80+ today. Also got 85 Crafting which is an Achievement Diary requirement and 87 Thieving.

Will get 85 Runecrafting and Farming tomorrow and pehaps 87 Magic if I do some Agility! 85 Crafting picture is on my computer riperino.

5a3d88f1e9.jpg

3a91385e4c.jpg

Started my own clan. You can find the link in my signature if you're interested. :)

Gained a few levels recently. Banked 87 Smithing as 89 is a req for Varrock elite. Will be able to pot for that. Only other req I'll need is 90 Herblore rip. So going to be doing more Herb runs to try and get that. Almost got 84 Herblore banked now. Depending on how my bank goes may just end up buying it. 85 Runecrafting. 91 incoming in the near future.. I hope..

8d809b95cd.jpg

Major slacking atm. Life is busy. Work, gym, girlfriend and sleep all are a priority. 86 Runecrafting was my goal for like 3 days ago and won't end up getting until Sunday riperino.

Although Farming is coming along nicely. Hoping to have 99 within 2 months. Will be 91+ Runecrafting by then also, so funding won't be an issue. :) Happy days.

Also changed the requirement to my clan to 250+ EHP. If anyone who reads my blog is interested, please either pm me here, ingame or join the "Elite WS" Clan chat.

97b9fd37d7.jpg

congratulations bxpprod you are now an elite workshop member.

please collect your newbie package from the front desk and assmel @ dg for tutorial numbero uno

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Been working on a few Diary/Completionist requirements. Managed the 1300 Black Knight kills as well as started on 800k NMZ points.

Will finally get 86 Runecrafting today lel. Really want 91 just have little time to play. :(

498906af2d.png

f0178ada6c.jpg

Can I join your clan I have 100% of my played hours efficient as [bleep]

you can join but u would be smiley until 250 ehp according to cml (crystalmathlabs.com) its never too late to start osrs. With GE/f2p/resizable/diaries being released in the coming months the game is going to get a huge boost in numbers. Its only 2 years into a game that mods project having at least 5 years more gameplay.

pls come cj i miss u ;-;

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png