Most useful item in Runescape...

Kingofthecav

I'd definitely have to agree with law rune. It was around before pure essence. ;-)

I think a Ring of Duelling is more useful. No matter where you are (as long as teleportation is allowed), the ring will teleport you to a bank, where you can instantly access every other item you own. So the Ring of Duelling is like carrying your entire bank (and GE box, and lent items box) in your inventory. And it doesn't even need to be in your inventory, because you can wear it! :thumbsup:

Most useful items, plural.

I really think it depends on the skill ;)

Yeah, but if you really had to think of ONE item that is the most important, besides coins to buy everything, since coins themselves are useless. I'm still thinking of one myself.

You should make a most useful inventory :P That'd be fun for people to construct their 28 items that they must play the rest of rs with. I'm sure you could make a decent list, naturally neglecting some skills.

Tinderbox -> Hatchet -> Glory ammy -> Mining pick -> Hammer -> 4 Box traps -> Bow

You get the idea.

Would be too hard. All the runes you need would already take up 1/3 of your space.

What if the mining pick did the job of getting the pure ess and turning them into laws ...

Heh, my idea is basically turning into what would happen with no banks. And I'm pretty sure just a few months before I was playing where there were indeed none. Scary.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

There are so many, but I'd have to go with a simple item. Rune woodcutting axe. Got me 99 woodcutting :mrgreen:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Heh, my idea is basically turning into what would happen with no banks. And I'm pretty sure just a few months before I was playing where there were indeed none. Scary.

Would be a pretty cool idea for one of the RSC 'Custom' Servers they mentioned. {xd}

I'm definately agreeing with 'Law Rune'.

Without them, I think we'd all be considerably lower levels in everything.

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

Simply the Bronze Hatchet.

Only a very small portion of players haven't completed Tutorial Island at some point.

What's the first item you receive on Tutorial Island? The mighty Bronze Hatchet.

Without it none of us would have ever completed Tutorial Island, we would all just be sitting around trying to evolve into a beaver to cut the tree down.

Only a very small portion of players haven't completed Tutorial Island at some point.

What's the first item you receive on Tutorial Island? The mighty Bronze Hatchet.

Without it none of us would have ever completed Tutorial Island, we would all just be sitting around trying to evolve into a beaver to cut the tree down.

They changed tut isle when my gf made an account. You have to kill some beasly dragon - weird.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

They changed tut isle when my gf made an account. You have to kill some beasly dragon - weird.

Yes I know they did, if you read the post throughly you would have noticed I said only a small portion of players haven't done it at some point.

Warrior: Nice weapon

Miner: Pickaxe

Woodcutter: Hatchet

Fisherman: Harpoon

Hunter: It's a trap.

Okay, there are a couple of non-traps which might be best...

Most full of uses: Sacred Clay tool, Quest Kit or whatever it is, Infernal Adze, Achievment Diary rewards, some other stuff...

If I personally had to rebuild my fortune with only one item (No trading with players/shops/ge/anything like that until I had done so), I'd start with a DDS. Good weapon, could fight for other basic needs (hammer, pickaxe, hatchet, etc).

If you could trade with other players, most useful would be a christmas cracker. Sell it, buy your 500 mil of stuff...

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.