Ring of Charos(i)

I found a picture of the Ring of Charos(i) in the Knowledge Base on the Runescape website. i can't post a picture of it because it is copyrighted though. but i do have stats info: +0 in all attack stats, +4 in all defense stats EXCEPT summoning, summoning is +0, and +0 strength and prayer. I am confirming that you CAN get it and it DOES exist.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

No pic no proof.

No proof no case for a site update.

Especialy as all details u gave match ring of charos (a)(i)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I got a link! here it is: click here, then go down till you see it!

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ring of Charos and Ring of Charos(a) have the same picture, and so does enchanted jewelry and unenchanted jewelry, but you're probably right.

final.gif

Thanks for your submission and the discussion, however I don't think a Ring of Charos can be enchanted, only a Ring of Charos(a) can be enchanted to my knowledge.

If I am wrong we would still need a proof picture of someone who has one of those. If you got one please make a new topic.

I am closing this for now, if you have any questions feel free to pm me or any other crewbie.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!