Best place to kill imps?

shawn3090

Well after 99 strength im going to train ranged on monsters that drop champion scrolls. I have already defeated the giant champion, and am thinking to go to imps. My first thought is karamja volcano. Is there a better place?

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

Kamajara Volcano is your best bet i think

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Near the Ardougne monastery, and GWD. Both are good Imp places, and I have seen people hunt for Imp champion scrolls there before (and now),

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Well after 99 strength im going to train ranged on monsters that drop champion scrolls. I have already defeated the giant champion, and am thinking to go to imps. My first thought is karamja volcano. Is there a better place?

This is where I killed them, my favorite spot.

imps.png

Red: LOTS of Imps, like 10.

Green: they wander here every so often.

Sumondskull6.png

This is where I killed them, my favorite spot.

imps.png

Red: LOTS of Imps, like 10.

Green: they wander here every so often.

I tried killing them there, but many kept going into the fight arena jail place. After the quest, how do you get in there. (The guards don't even let me in with the armor on.)

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

Near the Ardougne monastery, and GWD. Both are good Imp places, and I have seen people hunt for Imp champion scrolls there before (and now),

I second this. Always see at least 3-4 when i tele there to restore prayer between tasks.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I second this. Always see at least 3-4 when i tele there to restore prayer between tasks.

I third this. :P I see lots around there when I go to the berry patch on my farming rounds!

Blakdragon39.png