Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

You've made me miserable as a result, and I'm definitely going to wish for something you don't like so you feel my pain.

I wish the internet... NEVER EXISTED!!!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• 4 weeks later...

Granted... none of us met each other...  I end up losing my mind years ago from living under a proverbial mental rock for too long... Maybe I even succeeded in committing suicide? :(

I'll wi...sh fo...r... <*finds their transmission cut short, because the internet disappears suddenly*> :blink:

~D. V. "No way to find out what that wish was now?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 5 months later...

Granted... none of us met each other...  I end up losing my mind years ago from living under a proverbial mental rock for too long... Maybe I even succeeded in committing suicide? :(

No, god, Devnull! Not here too! I didn't even see this cry for help! Dude, listen, it really think you would benefit from having someone to talk to! I'm here for you dude, I promise!

• 2 weeks later...

<*walks in, and sighs quietly... and then suddenly realizes that his Genie is punishing the hell out of and their Djinn...*>

Well, that's what you get for failing to post a wish... -.-

<*gets bonked once, lightly, by their own Genie... they realize what's up almost instantly...*>

Oh yeah, right... I didn't get to post my last wish because the internet went out for a few, huh? :oops:

<*picks up a small folder they left behind in the locker from the last time they were here*>

Ah, yes, here we are... I wish for two more people to show up without anyone leaving, start making wishes, and cause this thread to feel rather lively once again. :P

~Mr. D. V. "Yes, I know I'm asking for extreme randomness." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 3 months later...

Granted, but one of these people corrupts a wish in a way that's totally irrelevant to the wish the person in the last post was making.

I don't find forum games fun anymore, in fact I have grown out of them. But I am making one exception to make a very important wish.

I wish this whole message board would become as active as it was in 2002.

• 2 years later...

Granted, you gain a geological perspective of time. As the years rush by, you find that the handful of decades this forum existed for blur into an imperceptible difference. It all feels so hollow and empty, in comparison for your new grand purpose.

I wish for a kitten

• 3 years later...