Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

the idea of this game is that someone posts their wish and someone else corrupts it

example:person 1: i wish had 100mil and a party hat on rs

person 2: you find 100mil and a party hat on the floor but then you get hacked and lose it

ok, got it? then lets go

i wish someone would make me a free pixel sig

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

you have them but you waste first one on a 50 pound cake which land on your head killing you and preventing you from getting your second 2 wishes.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

You did... but you didnt like it :P

I wish nobody would corrupt my wish....

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

You can time travel... you just need to go forward 300 hundred years to get the technology...

I wish it wasn't so cold...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

And today the areas of low pressure caused by the cold and the high pressure caused by the hot, has caused a down pour in which....someguy to be swept out in to the see.

I wish for a nice house on rs that is not infested by anything

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

ooh that'd be nice! oh sorry, CURRUPTING.. ya i got it... umm Un fortunatly your house was so nice, Andrew and all his buddies kicked you out so they could enjoy it...

I wish i could write bestselling literature...

Rock_Hard.png

you got it, unfortunatly, a decade after you seized power the people of the world rose up against you, castrated you and sent you in to the eternal abyss of evil dictators where you spent eternity being mauled by napoleon...

i wish i had a reeeeeaaaaaaly big cake.... so big i could jump in it....

Rock_Hard.png

Unfortunaly you discoved a nut in the center which you swallowed and then you died releasing me so I could rule again.

I wish that place i was was destroy and I never had to go there

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

When the place got destoyed, napoleon and all his buddies were realeased as well as you, they also set up mini dictatorships and because they had had soooom much more practise than you they took over the large majority of the world leaving you as the grand master of 2 feet of a a pig farm which repeatedly spawned SWAT members who had great fun arresting and repeat headshotting you and the pigs that were your charge, thus the pig owner came out and stopped them, rescueing you... unfortunately since he had no pigs left he was forced to make you into bacon and sausages and eat you one morning at a time... (wow thats pretty corrupt)

I wish i could tell the difference between archmage sausages and pork sausages.....

Rock_Hard.png

Everyone understood, bit no one agreed!

I wish i could sit at the cool table at lunch :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :wink:

Rock_Hard.png