Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

You get your wish that you could wish for a fish unfortunately your mouth has fallen off and you are unable to wish your wish.

I wish i had 7,4365,2563,5657.093882754 more mishes

NumaNuma Fan | WoW > Rs

the .093882754 malfunctions because it is not a full wish and the other wishes dissappeared.

You get a stompy robot but become an angst-ridden Japanese boy, with a unresolved oedipus complex and an unpleasant bedside manner.

And i thought Smoke was the sick one between you two.

I wish that I could understand why wishing wishes is the wish of most wishful thinkers on this wishing topic where evil wishful people corrupt my wishes.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

You do, but then it confuses you and your brain's neurons overload and fail.

I wish nothing would happen to me.

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

um that would mean that you were dead, so you want to be dead?

and I thought my wish was perfectly clear so my head is in one piece thank you very much.

I wish that rs noobs were destroyed. (I no longer play rs so I don't fall in that category)

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

They were but new noobies were made, noobicus maximus to the rarer goddamend beggarius and even the cockius stupidus.

I wish my mouth didn't fall off every time I tried to say "How much would a wood chuck, chuck would a wood chuck wood chuck wood" really fast

I wish my alter-ego would acheive world domination and eat kittens :o

U R SO EVIL!

Well,they dont and you go insane.

I wish that my couisin had a wish that was i had a wish that i had a penny. :shock:

EDIT:OFF-TOPIC:QUOTE:>(I no longer play rs)< does that mean i can have ur acc??

your cousin gets the penny and keeps it from you for asking for someones acc. Its against the rules.

I wish I had an alter ego that had a mystical scythe which he used to wreak havoc on the world and rip the souls out of everyone who had ever bothered/flammed/serverly annoyed me and acheived world domination while the other me is not affected by this in anyway except in good ways. Also my alterego automaticaly rips the soul out of the person who figures out how to corrupt this and by doing so they can't corrupt this wish.

Oh i also wish that i had a pet cat so i could fry him up put some hot sauce on it and then i ea..... I mean play with him and love him like a brother......yea thats what I meant.......

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

I wish that I could understand the wishful wisher that wished above me.

I also wish that people would stop asking for my account since it is plain rude.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

It doesn't but what good does that do?

I wish that wish's could wish away the wishy-washy wisher that wished above me. (and that someone can say that 20 times fast)

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

well that would be good but... then the world would be perfect and thus imperfect so the wish was denied because it unbalanced the universe.

I wish that time was more flexible

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.