chopping ivy xp per hour?

wilsoo

I'm 85 woodcutting and how much xp per hour do I earn cutting ivy with dragon axe?

and this is the quickest way to 99wc if I'm correct?

thanks

Around 70-100k.

Yes, it the quickest XP earner. I reckon at least 80k/hr.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Sawmill is actually faster, just more click-intensive (but not by much).

when i went the other day, i worked it out i was only making 60k an hour which is the same that i can do at teaks with trading sticks + bank :/ im 93 wc

So what is the most efficient high level wcing exp then?

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

• 1 month later...

when i went the other day, i worked it out i was only making 60k an hour which is the same that i can do at teaks with trading sticks + bank :/ im 93 wc

Are u sure ur not afking too much or using rune axe?

I'm 88 wc, with Dragon hatchet, im getting around 80k exp per hour at ivys

Meepok.png

Sawmill is actually faster, just more click-intensive (but not by much).

Are you sure? Ivy is 70/80K an hour, and maybe a peak to 100K.

So sawmill must at least have the same exp rate, wich is, I think, almost impossible...then again, I didn't do any calculations about it.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

The thing with ivy, from my experience, is that it obviously depends on how much attention you pay to it (if you pay full attention, you'll get more experience per hour, obviously...).

However, Ivy is something that takes longer to cut, more similar to yews than say, willows or teaks. It can take a little while to cut down your next ivy piece (not a log).

So, your rates will vary. I personally have seen (at above 90 Wc) getting 2-3k xp in 5 minutes, and getting 10k xp in 5 minutes. It averages out to be ~80k xp per hour in the 90s from what I've seen. And at lower levels, 65-75k probably. It won't be a constant stream of experience like what you can get from willows and teaks (since you cut logs at a more constant rate).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I was watching lost on Hulu and got about 90k xp in an hour and half, so thats 60k an hour. I have a d hatchet too. Maybe you'd get more if you paid more attention, but I had sound on to tell when I stopped cutting, so its not like I was not chopping for any extended amount of time. I think where you chop ivy is more variable to experience, because some places like Varrock, are always crowded.

Even when I pay attention cutting Ivy I've never gotten over 70k xp in an hour.

Lagatag.png

• 2 years later...

Here are some of my results (84 WC'ing with Dragon Hatchet):

071487 @ 6:45

090067 @ 7:00

098420 @ 7:10

104737 @ 7:15

112385 @ 7:25

132667 @ 7:40

137987 @ 7:45

146965 @ 7:55

152617 @ 8:00

157272 @ 8:05

160265 @ 8:10

177222 @ 8:25

180547 @ 8:30

194845 @ 8:45

215127 @ 9:00

229092 @ 9:15

241395 @ 9:30

255692 @ 10:00

Of course the number to the left is total XP then the number to the right is at time intervals of time. I.E. 9:30 is 9:30 (or 2130) at night.

I started '21 April 2006' I was p modded '5 August 2006'

Thread is from last year .. ^ :P.

80-85k/hr with beaver, adze, and lumberjack outfit seems to be an average of mine.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Since this thread is over 2 years old, I'm going to lock it now. Please do not bump up old topics, especially when the question has been answered long ago.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid