~~ Vaqqt's Defence Pure/Skiller Blog ~~

Hey there everyone. I'm Vaqqt and i'm a Defence Pure/Skiller. I'm trying to get 99 Firemaking, 99 Woodcutting and 99 Defence.

My Goalssssssss

99 Firemaking!

Vaqqt.png

99 Woodcutting!

[48/99]

99 Defence!

[20/99]

-----

99 Firemaking is my first goal. 99 Woodcutting is my secondary goal and 99 Defence is my long term goal, so don't expect that one for a while! :P

Some info about me! (IRL + RuneScape)

Ok... Well, my name is Nik, I live in Canada and I've been playing RuneScape for a total of 5 years now. I've had 3 main accounts. My first one was Skate40000 which was a total F41LUR3. I was around level 40 and my best skill was 47 mining... Lol. My second account was Maraqua9 (now Xx Maraq xX). I'm level 106 on it (P2P) and I have 99 woodcutting and 99 cooking. But I have given up on that account because, I can never figure out what to do. Honestly, I will either stand in a bank for a couple of hours, loose money in the Grand Exchange or run around RuneScape. I was also hacked 16 times on that account, and recieved many offences, which I feel bad about because some of them are pretty nasty. :( Vaqqt is a brand new account, I want to be a skiller because I love the skills much more then combat, and I want 99 Defence because it looks really cool at around level 45! :D

Random Picturez

santars.png

srs.png

gmsrs.png

scourgers.png

merrychristmasrs.png

Extras

Feel free to add me if you want to talk. Firemaking does get boring. :P I'm Firemaking in world 87 (FTP) at Varrock's small bank. I won't always be on because I have to try extra ahrd in school right now because if I fail, my girlfriend is going to break up with me... And well, I have a depressive personality so that wouldn't turn out too good lol. I do also work, so that takes time aswell. But I try to play as much as I can. And I'll update this everytime I can! Thanks for reading!!

~ Vaqqt

Most recent update

I got 70 Firemaking, and 20 Defence. I also saw Suck (the user) I took a picture, but before I uploaded it, I got a new proccesor and motherboard, so I had to re-build my computer and I lost the pic. He was level 29. :P