Phoenix Feathers

SirHartlar

theres only 1 way to collect them (unless u buy them ge ofc) and thats by playing the pheonix lair minigame...

u can only play this minigame (if it can be called a minigame?) one a day => maximum of 5feathers a day+some xp

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

lol xD u shoudve explained it better 8-)

then ive got no idea srr :s

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Well the ones from phoenix in the desert can only be obtained from phoenix in the desert and theres only 1 of them right?

So how many u culd get an hour wuld depend entirely on how fast it spawns

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well the ones from phoenix in the desert can only be obtained from phoenix in the desert and theres only 1 of them right?

It doesn't spawn, you can pick infinite feathers from that one bird.

What I found to be the fastest way was to summon a spirit larupia, use its teleport, run to the eagle cave nearby, use the eagle network to get to the desert, pick an inventory full of feathers and bank at cwars.

I got about 800 feathers/hour that way, running from shantay pass was about 600.

2dvjurb.png

You don't have to kill the phoenix, you "steal" a feather (this even gives thieving xp, like pickpocketing). The feathers do not stack, so a beast of burden might be useful. The nearest teleport spot is probably the fairy ring in the desert hunter area.

I have not tried to collect these feathers in bulk, just one inventory at a time whenever I run out of super anti-fire pots, but I estimate you could easily get 300 feathers per hour (very conservative estimation).

What I found to be the fastest way was to summon a spirit larupia, use its teleport, run to the eagle cave nearby, use the eagle network to get to the desert, pick an inventory full of feathers and bank at cwars.

I got about 800 feathers/hour that way, running from shantay pass was about 600.

This sounds like the best way to do it, I only need about 200 to start with so it shouldn't take long. Thanks guys. :D

This sounds like the best way to do it, I only need about 200 to start with so it shouldn't take long. Thanks guys. :D

looks like the quickest way so far. I use to just run from the shantay pass, fill up on feathers, tele to al kharid palance, use the chest at shantay's then run to the phoenix from there.

aglipoy.png

looks like the quickest way so far. I use to just run from the shantay pass, fill up on feathers, tele to al kharid palance, use the chest at shantay's then run to the phoenix from there.

The broom from swept away, if you got it enchanted, has unlimited teleports and puts you closer to the bank chest at Shantay than the glory palace teleport

The broom from swept away, if you got it enchanted, has unlimited teleports and puts you closer to the bank chest at Shantay than the glory palace teleport

You can't use the broom with a bob

You can't use the broom with a bob

You can't use a bob since the feathes are untradeable. You can bank like 7 feathers per run with yak, not really worth it either. Broom is a little faster than glory to alkharid, which in turn is faster than using fairy ring.

2dvjurb.png