Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fast SC

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Generalcashmycheque
[ Display Name History ]

Generalcashmycheque

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:WidgetKnight
I need a handfull of morphic hammers and I am a lazy, lazy man. What world/ clan chat would I find a fast SC clan in? Also, any good junk making tips?What kind of construction flatpacks are good for junk?

Love is the most powerful thing on Earth, unless you have access to weaponry. Seriously, it's no match for even a rudimentary knife.

Vulxai
[ Display Name History ]

Vulxai

Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

• Members
  • 5,959 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Wise Pond
  • RSN '07:Vulxai
Go to the RSOF and look under minigames. I've played with SC Claymates, they're alright (last time I played which was maybe a month or two ago, it was kinda slower), but I've heard quite a bit about Fast SC. Just see what you see on the forums. They tend to switch worlds from time to time.

Don't make junk. Junk trading serves the purpose soley of getting rid of junk you've made through your leveling and everyday 'scaping. You're better off just making money than junk.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Gorllewin
[ Display Name History ]

Gorllewin

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Location:Launceston, Tasmania, Australia, Oceania, Earth, Milky Way. I like real titles. :)
  • RSN:Gorllewin
  • Clan:Oz Skillers
Fast SC - World 99
1FastSC - World 158(I think, ask in the chat.)

More points in 1FastSC but games take a little longer. I use 1FastSC but they're pretty much equal.
Posted Image

Click for my BlogScape thread.

Sinkhan
[ Display Name History ]

Sinkhan

Ex-Website Crew

• Members
  • 2,662 posts
The official 4 player start SC world is 76 and it isn't bad if you're just suiciding.

EDIT: My bad. Mixed up SC with MA #-o

Arieondor
[ Display Name History ]

Arieondor

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • RSN:Aiel
I've always used Smooth SC, it's a non combat clan on world 39, and games usually are on the 15 minute side.
Posted Image

Generalcashmycheque
[ Display Name History ]

Generalcashmycheque

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • RSN:WidgetKnight
Thanks folks

Love is the most powerful thing on Earth, unless you have access to weaponry. Seriously, it's no match for even a rudimentary knife.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users