107 looking for a low lvl clan

manubo

Hey Manubo, our reqs aren't quite that low, but we'd love to have you in Ancient Legion! We offer serious warring 2-4 times/week, fun events (FOG, SC, Zammy GWD) throughout the week, and most of all, a welcoming and engaging community. Check us out, and don't hesitate to PM me with whatever questions you might have.

AlRecruit2M-1.gif

ALrecruit2F.jpgAlRecruit2R.jpg

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Ah, it's Manubo again! :D I KNOW now that I've posted my ad on your other LFC topics in different communities, so I won't bore you with another one. I will say, though, that we would really enjoy having your company in TRR; and If you so choose, I look forward to seeing you!

-The RuneScape Rebelz

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website

Hey, I'm leader of a new clan, Empire of the Skilled. We have been open a week, and have recruited nearly 10 members, all but 1 of whom is not active! Why not check us out?

The Empire of the Skilled!

banner2-1.png

"We are those of the most Skilled."

Forums | RuneHead Memberlist

Table of Contents

I - Introduction

II - Clan Information

III - How to join

IV - Clan Officials

V - Requirements

VI - Pics/Vids

VII - Conclusion

I - R1.png

The Empire of the Skilled is a Clan that only accepts the Pure Skilled. We accept people who know what they are doing. People who others can look up to for support. We are an Family built for the Pure Skilled.

We offer many things to you, but we ask for something in return. We offer Fun events, and active Community, Wars, In-Game gatherings, and much more. In return? We need YOU to turn up to events to make them fun! We need you to be active to continue our Active Community. We need YOU to turn up at wars. We need YOU for in-game gatherings. We Need You For this clan to become Successful. How does a Clan start? By YOU joining!

II - R2.png

Clan Name: Empire of the Skilled.

Clan Chat Channel: Craiglock1

Home World: 11

Clan Cape: Wilderness Cape 50

Main Req: 70+ Combat

III - R6.png

To join, please go to our Forums?. Go to the "Clan Information" forum, and check out the topic "How to join."

IV - R3.png

Leaders

-Craig (Craiglock1)

-Ninjaz (Ninjaz I)

Council

-Wolfclaw (Molotovwolf).

-Space Open

-Space Open

Event Team

-Space Open

-Space Open

Warlord

-Space Open

V - R4.png

65+ CB F2P.

70+ CB P2P

*Full requirements, including Pure's and Skillers, can be found on the Forums under "Clan Information.*

VI - R5.png

None Yet, join so we can make some!

VII - R7.png

So, if your looking for a small, active, all round clan, then be sure to check us out! We are small, but how does a clan grow? By people joining. So make sure you stop by, check us out, and join us. C'mon, let's have a laugh and become a great Clan!

oO.png

Underbannerfinished.png

I would say join Rbh but you left us already to join a failed clan

What clan would you be talking about? You saying this makes your clan look bad and you look stupid. =D>

On topic: Good luck on search Manu :thumbsup:

solaceeblack.png

Hey, my clan Godz of destruction has 40ish members; we host skilling competitions, war 3-4 times a week and have many spur god wars trips :) we're growing fast and our last war we ended with 87 opts! You can click my signature for a link to our forums or add me ingame, message me (amykins1) on IRC or add my MSN [email protected] if you wish to talk more

I hope to hear back from you :)

2vweijq.png

^^ Click to join the sausage ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Forums

Welcome to the Runescape Knights

------------------------------

.::Who We Are::.

Runescape Knights (RSK's) is a clan dedicated to the enjoyability of playing Runescape in a clean and fun way. We are a non-warring, skilling, cb minigame/bosses, community clan. We are active and will usually have five to six events per week. RSK's approach to the game of Runescape is a simple one, we play the game, being upstanding members, helping others, etc... and be able to know that we helped others while still having a good time ourselves. Come try our clan and share in the good feelings and fun.

.::Requirements to Join::.

In order to join the RSK, you need the following to join us.

80+ Combat Level

'or'

80+ Magic and/or Ranged Level

'in addition to'

900 or more Total Skill Level

Must be an RS MEMBER

.::The Events of RSK::.

In the RSK we do the following events.

Castle Wars

Pest Control

Fight Pits

Duel Arena

Tournaments (Duel Arena, Fight Pits)

King Black Dragon

Skill Days/Weeks

Competitions

Clan Meetings

Special Events (usually some kind of fun)

And other events

.::What is expected of RSK Members::.

Depending on your rank in the RSK, you will be expected to do the following things.

Trial Member Rank: Make your required events, bump the rs threads, really prove to us that you can be in the clan and that we fit your schedule.

Recruit Rank: Make your required events, bump the rs threads.

Squire Rank: Make your required events, bump the rs threads.

Knight Rank: Make your required events, bump the rs threads.

High Knight Rank: Make your required events, bump the rs threads.

Holy Knight Rank: Make your required events, bump the rs threads, fulfill additional responsibilities.

Marshal (Council): Uphold duties of position, make required events.

Marshal (High Council): Uphold duties of position, make required events.

Lord Marshal: Uphold duties of position, make required events.

.::What we can offer you at the RSK::.

In the RSK clan, there are several things in which we can offer you, the member.

1. Great Structure & Experience: The clan was founded from experience and has been structured to be able to survive for a long long time.

2. A Great Community: The Community is our biggest aspect that we're focusing on. Without a community, the clan is less family-like, which our clan is like a family, so we focus on it.

3. A Good Nature: We offer a very clean atmosphere on the board thanks to our effort to play Runescape and do other things with an overly good nature.

.::Interested in Joining the RSK::.

If so, please follow the next few steps.

1. Register on our forums with your runescape name.

2. Go to Applications and click on the Application to Join RSK topic.

3. Copy the full application and paste it in a new topic, using your name as the topic title.

4. Wait for Acceptance/Get Accepted and enjoy the Runescape Knights.

Our Clan is a 80+ clan for FA and 90+ for Full Member. If your still looking you should come check us out, Feel free to pm me if you have any questions :)

TES-Bannerv24.png

Important Information and Links

Forums | Memberlist | IRC Channel (#TES-Clan)

Join The Elysian Syndicate!, a new and fast growing clan/community. We are always looking for new recruits to help make our clan grow into one of the best clans to be a part of in the Runescape Community. We have Regular weekly events posted on our forums for our clan members setup by our Event Coordinator's and friendly wars led by our Warlord

So why not become part of our clan? we have fun events, Friendly Wars & have a great community, So in theory we are an awesome clan that you cannot miss out on! we have a hard and dedicated staff to keep the clan active and fun. These are our staff members;

-Grandmasters-

Aolynk69

LeMasters

Vexx Hiwind

-High Council-

Kojac

Jamez

H2kkeister20

Event Co.-

OoZoo

Sethington

Warlord-

Avery

Recruitment Marshal-

Ads189

TeeSwift

Each and Every clan staff member is dedicated in helping the clan in their appointed position to aiding the clan in any way they can. We are always looking for new members to help fill any vacant positions. So if you decide to join our clan and feel in the future you are ready to join the ranks as a Staff member of The Elysian Syndicate then take the next step and apply to our clan!

Take part in one of our many Weekly events such as;

.::|Events|::.

GWD -Pics: 1 |

Dagganoth Kings -Pics: 1| 2

Duel Arena

Kalphite Queen -Pics: 1

Castle Wars

Clan Wars

Barrows

Soul wars

Fishing Trawler

Fist of Guthix

Gnomeball

Fight Pits -Pics: 1| 2

Great Orb Project

Mage Training Arena

Mobilizing Armies

Pyramid Plunder

Stealing Creation

Tears of Guthix

Temple Trekking

Player Killing

Flower Power

Hide and Seek

Fun Races

And many more

Elysian_spirit_shield.gif.::|Why Should you join?|::.Elysian_spirit_shield.gif

As a new clan it will be easier for you to get to know everyone as to an already big clan may have a large number of people making it hard to meet everyone. Help bring the Runescape Community another clan which will leave a mark in history as one of the greatest clans to be apart of, as a full Elysian Member. So make your journey today and start a new adventure with The Elysian Snydicate!

Elysian_spirit_shield.gif.::|How to join|::.Elysian_spirit_shield.gif

1: Register an account on our forums that can be found here.

2: Read our clan Rules here.

3: Read this thread and copy the application inside.

4: Copy the thread and fill out the info as needed.

~Thanks!, -The Elysian Syndicate

"Unity in faith. Strength in numbers. Power in skill. The Elysian Syndicate"

TES-BWv22.png

Members List | Forums | IRC

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, some of you may or may not know me. For those who don't, my name is Ernie1666. I am here to tell you about a little clan called Warriors of Saradomin. Let me begin by giving you a little bit of history on it!

Clan History:

Warriors of Saradomin was first opened by Ernie1666 on 27 September 2007. It was going great till WoS got into a huge feud with one of their ally clans, The Clockwork. After all was said and done, The Clockwork ended up shutting down and WoS followed that path a week later. Ernie1666 retired from Runescape and some of the most dedicated members, Umbuck, decided to open WoS up again. It was going great for about 2 months till Umbuck (being in the army) got orders to deploy for Iraq. Then another dedicated member, N1nj@ M0nk3y, took over and decided to bring Ernie1666 out of retirement. Ernie1666 took the position of Co-Leader till N1nj@ M0nk3y retired a month later and Ernie1666 took over the Leader position once again (that was in January 2008). Things were going great till May 2008 when activity within the clan dramatically went down and Ernie1666 had no choice but to close down WoS. Ernie1666 went back into retirement once again. In September 2008, Ernie1666 reappeared and decided to open it back up once again. It was going excellent till we had a feud with one of our old allies, Imperial Forces. WoS ended up closing its doors once again after about 3 months of this feud. Ernie1666 went into a long-term retirement and just recently came out of it. He has decided to open WoS up once again on this day, 10 March 2010. Ernie1666 is hoping this time it will be bigger and better then it ever was!

Forums:

WoS Forums

Runehead:

We are still awaiting validation for our unehead. I will update this once the validation is complete.

Types of Events:

F2P & P2P Clan Wars

Castle Wars

Revenant Hunting

Skilling Days

Pest Control

Competitions

Hide n Seek

and many many more!

Staff:

Leader(s):

Ernie1666

Council:

N/A

Warlord(s):

N/A

Diplomat(s):

N/A

Event Coordinator(s)

N/A

Hurry up and join. The sooner you join, the most likely you will get a staff position (doesn't guarantee you one, you have to earn it)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there Manubo. You should look into joining the Bloodshed Empire. We are an Est/Gmt based clan. We have a very friendly community that I'm sure you would greatly enjoy, and we would love you to be a part of. We have events nearly daily, and vary. Some events that we do are, but not limited to, GWD, KBD, SC, and so on. We do war, if you enjoy that, a couple times a week. We also have an inner team that is devoted to pvp, if you enjoy pking. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me on here, in game (Bevan), join our IRC (#bse), or join our in game CC (clan_bse).

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

afi2.jpg

A Fire Inside

An Introduction

AFI is a clan formed around the goal of providing a powerful community for members of many varying levels with many skilling and fun events, while still holding the traditional values of clan Pking and Warring. We strive to provide a progressive and mature atmosphere where any type of player can enjoy a strong and friendly community and have a lot of fun meeting new people and sharing in many experiences.

AFI, is a band new clan that has been founded by the former leader of the RSBM (a clan that lasted for 4 years). We are a clan for any Runescape player who likes a great and friendly community and lots of fun events without having to War or Pk every day of the week (Though we will still have two Pk Trips (Both an F2P and a P2P Pk) every week, occasional wars, as well as many in-clan Pk groups for you Pkers to enjoy). Here at AFI, our laid-back atmosphere provides a place where anyone can have fun without being pressured to train combat constantly. No matter what kind of player you are, from training non-combat skills and attending fun events to those of you who enjoy PKing, training combat, warring, and more, you will have constant opportunities to do these things. For all those who enjoy combat, non-combat, mini-games, community, and more, AFI provides a strong balance of all these things to satisfy any player.

Official Clan Chat - AFI CC

Leadership

IMerch Gp

Requirements

Currently our requirements for full membership are Melee combat level 70+, Range/Mage 80+, or Skillers with 50+ average skill levels.

Requirements for All Usergroups:

Be active on our forums, visiting and posting often.

Be active on our IRC Chat as much as possible and in the chat during all events.

Attend one out of every four events each month.

Follow all Jagex and Clan rules, including event specific rules and BH/War Rules.

Always have fun! :)

Event Information:

A few examples of the events we have are...:

-Dueling Events

-Drop Parties

-Wars

-Castle Wars

-Skill Events (Runecrafting, Fletching, Crafting, Smithing, etc.)

-Costume Parties

-KBD Trips

-KQ Trips

-Trawler Trips

-Blast Furnace

-Fight Pits

-Pest Control

-Snowball Fights

-Ranger Wars

-Wars of the Runescape Gods

-Stealing Creation

And, of course, this is just a taste of the events we have at AFI. A general rule for most events, both pk and non-pk, is that the scheduled times are set to accommodate to both the United States Eastern Time (GMT -5) as well as the GMT Timezone, with times set to be convenient for Timezones around the world. However, there are events for other timezones as well, and members are also encouraged to host their own Player Events that work for their own timezone. For pkers, we offer several official trips every week, both P2P and F2P as well as many unofficial Pk Trips and Pk trips for Pures. For those who hate pking, you will not be forced to pk, which is why we provide several skilling and fun events each month as well.

AFI's Community:

AFI's Promises:

• Fair and Well-Trained Staff and Leaders ranging across many combat levels.
  • A mature and respectful atmosphere without flaming or swearing.
  • Advancement is available to Active and Loyal clan members.
  • No events will ever be made mandatory. Members can choose whichever events they desire to participate in (as long as they do attend the required number of events per month).

Pictures and Videos of AFI:

Important Links:

Hope to see you in the clan!