Why do you deserve 10 Million Gp for free?

QWERTY1

EDIT THIS CONTEST IS OVER!

After I picked 14 storys an breaking that down to 6

then I ask the six a simple question... an gave them all a random number of 1 - 6

I then picked up a die an threw it an it landed on 3

So " Sake Samurai " wins 10M !

This is what the top 6 list looked like

4 - de_jean

3 - Sake Samurai

2 - Undead

6 - Runeman69

1 - abyssalreaper

5 - Ady

and by popular demand I am going to donate to the " TET " as well im giving it 8 Million Cash

Admins.. Mods.. of " TET " pm with your rs name so I can contact one of you..

Thats it .... this contest is over thanks to everyone who posted

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink: well u see ive been going around raising my skills but its hard have U tried to run around after everymoss giant you see to see mages gettting the kill or rangers shooting them down.....i have and look at me ive been down there for like 45+hours and only like 5 lvs up :roll: hard so hard mabey the money will pay someone out of there like they payed me after i got 1 kill i took the 1k and left cause i was getting nothing!

After getting hacked many many moons ago, a friend let me borrow her party hat til I could get my own back, and I got hacked again. She wouldn't take anything to try to replace at least some of it, maybe she'd take a buncha gold o.O.

I'm level 104 and can't get my dragon chain to go with the rest of my dragon I got from selling rares I used to have, that would certainly help.

I could buy ALOT of capes with that :wink:

I could use some work on some of my skills, money would help, alot.

I'm orange, does that help convince you any? :P

35b9enp.jpg

This may sound like a pack of lies but its 100% true, oct.29th, my sister dies in a car crash with my father, my father lived... my sister was 9 years old, and she had a full likfe ahead of her, this has been the rougest time in my life, and all i really do is play runescape... so to add to all this trouble, Nov 2nd, hacked lost 2million gp and a whip:( so i got my father injured broken FEMER bone and my sister died :cry: and my only thiong i do cuz im depressed my rs gets hacked, then more of and upset we find out the guy who crashed the car was drunk.... i dont know if this means i deserve it but i could use it consdeinring that happend and i was hacked... and wow... :( im actually almost tearing up now because of this

RIP, Sherina 1996-2005

I think i should deserve 10 million because the money in runescape only belongs to either the higher level chacacters, which isn't giving the lower lvl guys not as good of a chance to get to a higher lvl which i think isn't fair. That is why i think that the 10 million gp should be given to me a lower lvl guy that really needs to gain lvls in skills that it helps greatly if you have alot of money like farming, prayer, magic, and runecrafting. Which i have very low levels in. that is why i think i should recieve the 10 million gp

My name is mman980 on runescape if u want to contact me

Hmm, I deserve the 10 mil because i always help out my friends and other random newbies[even though i'm only lvl 44], giving them free full irons, food, sometimes money. i have free giveaways on f2p server quite often just going to a low populated worlds and trading people and give them free mith or addy weps and armour. Even though i only have around 3.5mil, and if i get it i'd probably be able to help more newbies. I close enough too always, buy more than what people ask. Helping people find there way around(people new to members or just people that are lost in f2p). I would most likely spend around 2 mil of it buying free stuff for newbies and could have more giveaways, also i'd like to level up some skills. Therefore i think i deserve the 10mil.

RSN: Undead Liger

P.S. If you need proof, i have pics of me giving stuff away(i know how a lot of people say the same thing "no pic no proof") so just pm me on tip.it if you do.

Angelic_Whim.png

Over the past few weeks, I have been working to raise my non combat skills to try and make my character presentable to those my level. Many people think that a level 92 should have very high skills, but I have been trying to schedule my time to raise my levels. I have two long term goals of 85 smithing and mining, and have to smelt another 150k steel bars and mine 43k more coal. If I were to recieve this money, firstly I would purchase 20k iron ore, so that once I have my 43k coal, I can then i can make steel bars, plates and then be able to buy natures to alch them. This money would also allow me accomplish my goal of 85 magic, which I was 4 levels short of aquiring when my month of membership ran out. Due to college, I will not be able to utilize my members skills and higher levels except on non-members skills.

rsn: ryankb

I think that the Tip.it Events Team deserves 10mil geepee because we make people happy. Lots of happiness going around when we drop items or give away things in contests. If you really want to put your money to good use, you should donate it to the TET who will ensure that 10m goes a long way in making people happy. We're all about making people happy, as I am sure you are too.

So sir, if you please, give the money to the Tip.It Events Team. There is no better way to ensure it's good use. Im just under ninety words here so I'm going to add a couple of sentences to get it to ninety. I like cheese man. Sure do.

When I die, I want my tomb to be lined with treasures and gold.

Yours will do quite nicely.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Hmm...Why I deserve 10m huh? Well. Lets see here. I dont :D But fot the heck of it ill try anyways.

Well. I have been playing RuneScape for just over a year. So far im lvl 92 with 2.3mill cash and a green mask that I had sinceI was lvl 48. I cant figure out how people make so much money lol. I get scammed quet often cause Im VERY naive and trust people alot. Also some times when I fell generouse I make a bunch of steel/iron/mith armour and give it out to co-players in Lumby. What else? Ah yes one of my best friends quit recently so I have to buy alot of icecream to ease my pain. :twisted:

I have never seen that much gp in my and I dont feel i deserve it but i know someone who does, its my only friend in runescape and his name is nut_soup (pm me for his full name b.c i dont want a million ppl bombarding him with requests for free stuff) . I started out with nothing and been working really hard at leveling up and no matter what I need he makes shure Im taken care of. To this date he has given me 1 rune body, 2 rune pics, 33 of various amulets to sell for money, more runes than I can count. about 50,000 in gold, and when i went p2p (for one glorious month) he hooked me up with more stuff than i really remember. Now I know what your thinking if he is giving all of this away he must not need 10 million dollars but its not true. He more or less gives me things he gets from working on his charters, the runes were from his runecrafting, the ammys from crafting and etc, he doesnt have bunch of money in fact to my knoldege he has never had over 250,000 gps. he is just a giving guy who likes to give runescape the reputation it deserves.

So in conclusion NUT Soup is the man and he deserves ten million dollars

P.S. This is my first post so if my signiture or anything is done wrong just inform me im sorry ill fix it (thats my disclamer bye)

P.S.S. thats 229 words if your curious

Why do I deserve 10m? Well, I've been playing RS for nearly a year. I've gotten many of my friends, including my girlfriend, to start playing. I have never in my time playing even once acted like a noob. I help out other players as much as possible, and most importantly - I can't seem to make any money myself! I've been at it for a year and i have a few thousand in the bank, I attribute it to the quest expenses; I've done nearly all quests and will finish them all once i complete my training; and this money would aid that training. I'd put some into a Dragon weapon; and the rest into training my money-making skills to eventually start generating cash of my own; then once I earn 10m I'll give it away just like this to someone else, so it will all come full-circle.

My RS name is Kyrtarz, just in case I win. 8)

I've been playing runescape for nearly a year also. I Have been nice to the youngins but i show little mercy to scammers and beggers. I do not want to beg, but if you think I should have some money, so be it. I never really had a solid way of making money, and I was ALWAYS outraged at how people that happened to be playing at a certain day and time and are even lower levelds than me have a TREMENDOUS finacial advantage over me. When I was around lvl 50 I could barely afford full rune when a lvl 54 near me said he had 4mil and even showed me it. How did he get it? Halloween masks. I would really appreciate it if you share some of the wealth you obtained so easily. It would make me feel a lot better about runescape.

RS name: Chilewile007

I felt poor. After almost three years of playing (with some long breaks) I had only accumulated about five million gold pieces. So I trained my slayer to level 55 and went to the barrows using the magic dart spell. After about 175 trips I counted eighteen barrows pieces and one dragon medium helmet. I sold most of them and wasted the cash on a purple party hat, Ahrim's robes, and an abyssal whip. Now I only have five million gold pieces left again. I REALLY need ten million gold pieces. Okay, I don't need it, but I will take it if you give it to me (and give it away again).

RSN: beigo

Beigo.png

I think I deserve 10mill gp because I worked hard for the last week and I was hacked, I lost 200k and my full rune :( But now I have a bank pin so I shouldn't be hacked again, but it is super hard to get all my money and items back, I only have 5k and I need money to buy my full rune back, so 1mill would help me greatly. As of now I am using adamant and mithril to do my training, its not very good and when I try to train people always kill the monsters in the rune and they get the items, its not very fair, I really need the 1mill please.

If I win my RSN is:

Champion980

I think i deserve the 10 mil because if you gave it to me i would use the money to host drop party and share the wealth. I have been playing rs since rs2 was released and i think i deserve the 10mil because i wouldnt spend it selfishly. My only goal in this game is to raise enough money to get a red phat. 10mil is not nearly enough to buy that item, and i know that the only way i can raise that amount of money would be to train hard and get to be highe enough lvl to take on kq or fight hundreds of dust devils. basically, 10mil wouldnt help me in anyway personally, so that is why i would spend it on a drop party. actually... forget giving it to me. Use the money to buy alot of items and host a great drop party. people are so concerned with greed these days anyway, usually drop parties are alot of fun and entertaining. and take away from the greedyness of people. honestly, that is alot of money to just give away, and i think you should do something good for many people instead of just one...

Why I Deserve 10M GP By N64JiVe

One day, as I'm training slayer, a friend of mine PMs me saying they need some quick cash and they would pay me back. I ask them how much they need, and they say 5M...(whoa thats quite a lot of cash for free ay).

So I tell them this. I say, "Hey, how bout this...I'm gonna sell my green party hat, and with that I'll merchant santa's until i have 5M more then what i started with, and you don't have to pay me back." He loves the idea, of course, and i go off to find the best price for my party hat.

Well I get to the Marketplace to find the best price for my P Hat, and I discover they are selling for around 40-41M...Ok, that sounds fair. So I sell my party hat for 41M and go off to do some merchanting. I sit around for a while not trying to buy anything and i realize santa's are going for about 5.8-5.9M...I buy 8 Santas for 5.6M hoping to make a quick profit...I decide to wait, cuz it was a friday and maybe they would go up on saturday.

Nope, I was dead wrong, and in fact they did the opposite. They were now selling 5.2-5.5M ea...ouch! I decide I am going to wait until they go back up to at least 5.6M so i dont lose money on the deal. Few weeks go by and prices are still low(Halloween Kept them down) so I'm stuck with 2M and 8 Santa hats.

I have to break my friends heart and tell him I can't get him the money, and he says its fine and dandy. Well he might be fine with it, but i'm not. I would really like to make it up to my friend, and give him his 5M. But I don't wanna sell them quick right now, when i know they should go up soon, and I could make the cash back and get him that 5M.

My friend has a short patience, and i know how boring rs is when you don't have any cash, So i'd like to get him the 5M as soon as possible. So if you would, 5M would be enough cash for me, Keep the 10M for yourself.

RS Name: N64jive

w4M8t.png

Ten million GP you say? My, that's an awful lot. I can't say what I'd do with that money, to be honest ... I don't think I need that much. But it would be rather nice. If I were to get that much money, I think I'd share it amongst others who I find to be in need, worthy, or appreciative.

I've never really been hacked or scammed on this account ... I'm simply poor, and am unable to manage my money efficiently. I only have about 30k now, since I purchased the wrong half of the crystal key ... heh.

But, to be honest ... the thing is, I don't deserve that much. Oh well. Good luck.

I think that i deserve the ten million gold coins because I am only a level 18 player (at this time) and I relly need the cash. I need to be able to afford things like armor and things because all the higher leveled people have the money and the can buy stuff they don't need. All lower leveled players can only get bronze and maybe iron. i could really use the money for good things and i would not waste it on things. i don't need. Also with all that money i could help newcomers. I was scammed once and i lost alot of money. This is why i think i deserve the ten million gold coins the most.

My runescape account name is cjcogburn30.

Hi. I have a very unfortunate story. See, I have a little brother, and as some of you reading this may know, they can be very annoying and cruel. One day, I had had a very bad argument with him. It was about how he shouldn't ruin my stuff, ironically. So, after this would-be-unfortunate argument, I was playing Runescape. I am a paying player, and I'm not saying my mom pays or anything-i pay. So he was mad that mom wouldn't pay for his Runescape account, and when I left it on to clean the dishes, he slyly sabotaged my account by giving my stuff to all his friends, including a dragonstone and a dwarven cannon. This may not be very much money to some of you Barrows players, but I am a level 31 noob, and that was like 50 million dollars to me. So he gave all my expensive stuff to his friends, and mom didn't even do anything about it. I'm not asking for 10 million, just enough to buy the stuff back. That is my very sad story.

I also have many long-term goals like magic and smithing, and the money would help me out considerably.

Oh, and if I win, my name is Dwarfzilla15.

I think that the Tip.it Events Team deserves 10mil geepee because we make people happy. Lots of happiness going around when we drop items or give away things in contests. If you really want to put your money to good use, you should donate it to the TET who will ensure that 10m goes a long way in making people happy. We're all about making people happy, as I am sure you are too.

So sir, if you please, give the money to the Tip.It Events Team. There is no better way to ensure it's good use. Im just under ninety words here so I'm going to add a couple of sentences to get it to ninety. I like cheese man. Sure do.

I gotta agree with that. But since this isn't ninety words, I'll just have to make up some stuff.

How about we learn linear programming? Statistics, anyone? :P