Why do you deserve 10 Million Gp for free?

QWERTY1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah qwerty. your 6 finalists were people that said how nice they were to newbies and that they were al good people. not bad. nice contest. i'm not complaining because i was honest in that 10m is way more than i would want. i would have been much more interested if you were giving 10 prizes of 1 mill each. but it was still cool

can i ask who were the final 14?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

blah qwerty. your 6 finalists were people that said how nice they were to newbies and that they were al good people. not bad. nice contest. i'm not complaining because i was honest in that 10m is way more than i would want. i would have been much more interested if you were giving 10 prizes of 1 mill each. but it was still cool

can i ask who were the final 14?

I dont remember myself since i wasnt really that focus on the final 14 which I had thier names in a notepad but I deleted some because I knew I had to break it down to 6 but the 14 were picked based on what they wanted the most of the cash .. some thought about thier stats more then others .. an some would say " I really dont deserve it" which made me think " does this person ready to handle the money?"

I was thinking about the final 6 that i was going to pick along time..

your story came first.. your random number came next.. then a throw of the die was next

TYTYYTYYTYTYYTYYTYYTYYTYYTYYT :D :) :o :lol: :shock: :P :twisted: :wink: :!:

could a tip.it person pm me? i plan to donate.

Add Jak722

Bring muffins too

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Congratulations :D ooh i actually made it to the "top 6" thingie. so close! Hold on a second, are you sure and oh so sure it wasn't a 5? Gah, stupid dice.

~ady

"Y2kadrian" a.k.a. "Baby Ady"

138 Combat, 99 Herblore, Farming, Crafting, Slayer, Summoning, etc

Playing since 2001.

Congratulations :D ooh i actually made it to the "top 6" thingie. so close! Hold on a second, are you sure and oh so sure it wasn't a 5? Gah, stupid dice.

~ady

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was a 3... :lol:

I was close, but as I stated in my entry, I didn't really deserve it :P

Congratz sake on winning and thanks qwerty for hosting this contest!

I'm the ultimate prayer noob.

i gave 3 million to TET

it felt good and bad at the same time.

but that money is in good hands, i assure you...

its like winning the lottery!

You might have felt that when you came into close contact with me :wink:

Dont worry though, im trying to get a hold of the treasurer.

Again we thank you for your gracious donation! :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

• 2 months later...

I think I'm very late reading this post.. but i still hope to post my story despite the contest is over.

I joined the game in Feb 2005, and now i'm lvl 65. I made 500k+ mainly through mine, buy and sell rune ess. I got myself full rune and was happy with the armour. People was surprised that a lvl 36 at that time was wearing one. They just didn't saw it was a addy scimmy I'm holding. I'm also very happy that I can completed all the quest, especially the moment I was fighting the dragon with my lvl of 35.

After all that, life in f2p is getting bore after knowing and done everything. And I become a tourguide in runesape. "Where the bank?", "where's the desert?" And I just bring them personally to the places they want. At times, I like to go Lum to give free 1K to lvl3 players. At times, I buy full irons for some younger ladies. At times, I entertained scammers.

Even I got the 10 millions, I know that nothing much will change. The most is that I have nice things to show off. but the nicer things come from p2p world like "ghost robe", "full gold armour", etc. These things I can never get in my life, as I know I have no chance to join p2p.

Why I deserve the 10 millions? Because I am the king in f2p world.

8_trigrams