[TICT] Bk and TT vs Tr and NBK

andyk47

Well, after several weeks. The BlacKnights, Titans, The Rising And Natural Born Kills ended up in the final. Rules as follows...

Rules:

- Clan Wars Arena Classic

- Centre Bounds(South West trees are NOT ALLOWED)

- Melee+Binds only

- Rings allowed

- Corrupt OFF

- No dunge. items allowed

- Sniper Cap: 4 (10% of 40)

- BK + TT: Team 36 Cape

- NBK + TR: Team 28 Cape

Both clans massed up and had some trouble finding a world. There was a claim a world was pre set, and a bit of a heated discussion. Finally, when both clans were given a world. We got the challenge going and the fight began!

Starting:

15ds6zr.jpg

The fight started off with us piling a level 119 in their pile getting a quick KO. Tr doing the same, keeping the fight even until 37 v 37. At this point, we managed to get a quick 3 man kill from tranisitions. We thought we had it in the bag, into Mister Xavier decided to pile Merked05. Who tanked very well for 3 kills and brought TR right back into the fight.

The fight continued, with BT getting another quick 2 kills and taking another 2 man lead. RK showed their resilientence and brought the fight back to a tie again. It was a very intense fight, where finally at the 21v21 mark. Rk got their first lead and for a moment, some of us started to worry. We continued to press on, getting the fight back to even and it stayed this way for many more kills. Until finally thank to some good piles and switching, we were able to get a 16 - 13 lead and continued it until the end.

Ending: If you look at the 9 ending, 8 of them were Bk. Yeah, we were carrying TT the whole torny! I TOLD YOU BRAD! Just kidding <3

r07cz4.jpg

We would like to thank TT for being our partners in this tournement, and thanks to Tr and NBK for putting up a great fight.

THE BLACKNIGHTS AND THE TITANS 2 VS 2 2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

bkleader.png

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it, shame it was delayed by like 20 minutes because of TT+BK haggling over a pre-set and agreed upon war world. Resulted in RK having at least 3 DCs, one being a sniper they managed to KO and another later on to tie it up.

Was an interesting fight, very close and was in both sides favor at least twice each, unfortunately the DC right at the very end at 16-14 to RK cost them the lead and eventually the victory.

Thought I'd edit in that Merked05 and Z 14 deserve real props for between them, they bought NBK+TR back from a 3 man deficit. As RossM above me said, to come back from so many DCs and a few KOs to a point of winning but finally to lose to only 9 men is quite a feat.

Gratz on your win BT; in future if you agree to a war world which you agreed upon in the rules, try actually living up to them and fighting there. I'm surprised RK, after waiting 20 minutes after your arriving, logging out and refusing to war on that world, didn't decide to claim victory as there was also a rule that if you are 15 mins late to war you would get DQ'd lol.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Gratz on your win BT; in future if you agree to a war world which you agreed upon in the rules, try actually living up to them and fighting there. I'm surprised RK, after waiting 20 minutes didn't decide to claim victory as there was a 15 minute lateness cap too lol.

as far as im aware and what was said, no world was discussed, perhaps photo's may say something different.

OT: Good fight and gratz again BT <3

bkleader.png

Gratz on your win BT; in future if you agree to a war world which you agreed upon in the rules, try actually living up to them and fighting there. I'm surprised RK, after waiting 20 minutes didn't decide to claim victory as there was a 15 minute lateness cap too lol.

as far as im aware and what was said, no world was discussed, perhaps photo's may say something different.

Yes, pictures do say different.

Oh well, was an enjoyable war to watch, gratz.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

OT: Good fight and gratz again BT <3

100417172016.png

Also due to the world we had about 3 Disconnections which could have probably changed the outcomes of the whole war due to how close it was.

100417172040.png

Well... Nothing to say if you can't read images.

P.S { LOOK ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FIRST PICTURE }

You broke the 15min DQ rule, the chosen world; - Thought I'd point it out.

Oh this is annoying for the mods to handle. It looks like BK and TT did arrive late and that should be a DQ, questions here are why didn't Tr and NBK claim that when they finally met? However despite the rule breaking and the unfortunate DCs, BK and TT did win, and I doubt the five minutes over the limit would have made any difference. If the mods let this slide and let BK and TT claim victory, then the rules looks useless. If you ask for a rematch or declare Tr and NBK won, then I bet BK and TT would have felt they waste time all for nothing. It is a difficult choice.

If I am the mod, I would declare BK and TT as the winner, that is just my opinion though.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Thanks for the bad sportmanship, flame and generally being ingracious in victory. Regardless of the fight which I will add was very close there was no need for your attitude. The world was set, the time was set, but we changed worlds, we waited while you made up your excuses, and then you have the nerve to flame us. You're a disgrace. Sad end to what had been a great tournament, thanks to all the other clans we fought along the way, and I'm proud of our performance, and glad that from what I saw no-one rose to your baits/flames.

nbksiglightningks7.gif

.::. 2nri9u.gif NBK Leader 2nri9u.gif .::.

|| #NBK || Natural Born Killers Site || 105+ F2P for FA ~ 110+ to join.||

.::. Clan Europe Event Coordinator .::.

|| #CE || Clan Europe Site || 110+ to join. ||

.::. UNC CL .::.

|| Runescape Community || /msg Rory on Swiftirc, Seersirc and Quakenet ||

Thanks for the bad sportmanship, flame and generally being ingracious in victory. Regardless of the fight which I will add was very close there was no need for your attitude. The world was set, the time was set, but we changed worlds, we waited while you made up your excuses, and then you have the nerve to flame us. You're a disgrace. Sad end to what had been a great tournament, thanks to all the other clans we fought along the way, and I'm proud of our performance, and glad that from what I saw no-one rose to your baits/flames.

this......

nbksiglightningks7.gif

this......

No offense but I find this a bit bad to believe. I mean The Titans and Blacknights establish themselves as respected clans through both power and respect for others. Is like one day you are telling me that VR is going to merge with Corruption and they are going to be best pals. I am not saying you are lying, maybe you have over reacted a bit?

That indeed looks like to be a close fight, shame I cannot be there though.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

this......

No offense but I find this a bit bad to believe. I mean The Titans and Blacknights establish themselves as respected clans through both power and respect for others. Is like one day you are telling me that VR is going to merge with Corruption and they are going to be best pals. I am not saying you are lying, maybe you have over reacted a bit?

If you were there then you'd know the truth, believe all the established/respected propaganda you want otherwise.

nbksiglightningks7.gif

.::. 2nri9u.gif NBK Leader 2nri9u.gif .::.

|| #NBK || Natural Born Killers Site || 105+ F2P for FA ~ 110+ to join.||

.::. Clan Europe Event Coordinator .::.

|| #CE || Clan Europe Site || 110+ to join. ||

.::. UNC CL .::.

|| Runescape Community || /msg Rory on Swiftirc, Seersirc and Quakenet ||

BK is primarily american based, TT is a mix.

TR is Primarily based in GMT, I have no idea about NBK.

All the servers that we went through as options were european based granting TR the advantage. The world that was agreed upon in the rules was the laggiest piece of [cabbage] server I've ever been to, and I'm GMT + 1. The avatars were barely loading.

If I, who had 36 ms ping to the server, am lagging my nutsack off, I can only imagine how it was for our american based with 200+ms (roughly 70% of BT). Is it really that unreasonable to have a change of the world when the world that was agreed upon is crap. It's not like you can really check the worlds out in advance.

this......

dunno what to say to this apart from lol...

nbksiglightningks7.gif

Thx for the fight TR and NBK. You guys had a very solid tournament.

Thx as well to BK who faught well all tournament as our partners.

I wasn't there for this particular fight but before anyone jumps to conclusions they would do well to understand a bit of what has occured in the past to better frame the context of what TR may or may not be saying.

I wasn't there for this fight but I was there a few rounds ago for fight in this tournament when I had to wait one hour with my clanmates for TR in a scheduled fight they eventually did not show up for. Though they did not show up we rescheduled as a tip-it official had suggested once both clans officials couldnt reach a compromise. Much in the same manner just mentioned the war today was faught on a world which a tip-it official gave once a compromise between officials failed to be reached.

Anyways from someone who in the end would rather leave this topic for what it really should be....a well faught match in cwa by 4 very deserving clans, let's leave the politicking to the officials. For the common member this was just another war and those who've been around long enough will know to just move on and look forward.

Again good fight TR and NBK. :grin:

If there are any pics of any TT who flamed before, during or after the fight please pass them on to TT officials and they will be dealt with accordingly.

rsz_11lowkbsig.jpg

bestposter.png

BK is primarily american based, TT is a mix.

TR is Primarily based in GMT, I have no idea about NBK.

All the servers that we went through as options were european based granting TR the advantage. The world in that was agreed upon was the laggiest piece of [cabbage] server I've ever been to, and I'm GMT + 1. The avatars were barely loading.

If I, who had 36 ms ping to the server, am lagging my nutsack off, I can only imagine how it was for our american based with 200+ms (roughly 70% of BT). Is it really that unreasonable to have a change of the world when the world that was agreed upon is crap. It's not like you can really check the worlds out in advance.

I am American, as were at least 5-10 other TR members there. None of us had any complaints about the world.

And yes, you can check out the worlds in advance - we decided on world 81 after we fought with you in world 81 for the semifinals. There were no complaints then.

TRsiggynumber3.png

Monkeyfbi135 / Big Dumb Ape | Proud Leader of The Rising

I do not understand why is my post so funny? I guess you believe my perspective is wrong? I thought it is a fact that both TT and BK are respected clans, yes I am sure there are idiots in both clans that have flamed. But Bigroror is telling me that majority of 40 people flamed without officials telling them to stop. Which to be honest, is difficult to believe. Feel free to correct me on this.

11-1.jpg[