[TICT] Bk and TT vs Tr and NBK

andyk47

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job BK + TT, not happy that I missed the war :-(

Oh, and lol @ those people trying to get BT DQ'd for the win, can't get much sadder than that. Just be gracious in defeat please.

Jukkie 135/126 ciombat [perm banned July 07][unbanned June 09]

302nd person to 99 ranged.

Proud member/Ex-Elder of The BlacKnights (2005-present).

66Jukkie_done.png

Proud Ex-Domination member (2005).

Proud Ex-Mystic Knights Elder (2003-2005).

I watched it, shame it was delayed by like 20 minutes because of TT+BK haggling over a pre-set and agreed upon war world. Resulted in RK having at least 3 DCs, one being a sniper they managed to KO and another later on to tie it up.Was an interesting fight, very close and was in both sides favor at least twice each, unfortunately the DC right at the very end at 16-14 to RK cost them the lead and eventually the victory.Thought I'd edit in that Merked05 and Z 14 deserve real props for between them, they bought NBK+TR back from a 3 man deficit. As RossM above me said, to come back from so many DCs and a few KOs to a point of winning but finally to lose to only 9 men is quite a feat.Gratz on your win BT; in future if you agree to a war world which you agreed upon in the rules, try actually living up to them and fighting there. I'm surprised RK, after waiting 20 minutes after your arriving, logging out and refusing to war on that world, didn't decide to claim victory as there was also a rule that if you are 15 mins late to war you would get DQ'd lol.

Agree completely with HAR.

Thanks for the bad sportmanship, flame and generally being ingracious in victory. Regardless of the fight which I will add was very close there was no need for your attitude. The world was set, the time was set, but we changed worlds, we waited while you made up your excuses, and then you have the nerve to flame us. You're a disgrace. Sad end to what had been a great tournament, thanks to all the other clans we fought along the way, and I'm proud of our performance, and glad that from what I saw no-one rose to your baits/flames.
this......
No offense but I find this a bit bad to believe. I mean The Titans and Blacknights establish themselves as respected clans through both power and respect for others. Is like one day you are telling me that VR is going to merge with Corruption and they are going to be best pals. I am not saying you are lying, maybe you have over reacted a bit?That indeed looks like to be a close fight, shame I cannot be there though.

You clearly have no idea lmfao.

If you were there your comments may even be worth taking into consideration, but because you're going by the propaganda blatantly being fed to you:

Don't talk about something which you have no clue about.

BK is primarily american based, TT is a mix. TR is Primarily based in GMT, I have no idea about NBK.All the servers that we went through as options were european based granting TR the advantage. The world that was agreed upon in the rules was the laggiest piece of [cabbage] server I've ever been to, and I'm GMT + 1. The avatars were barely loading.If I, who had 36 ms ping to the server, am lagging my nutsack off, I can only imagine how it was for our american based with 200+ms (roughly 70% of BT). Is it really that unreasonable to have a change of the world when the world that was agreed upon is crap. It's not like you can really check the worlds out in advance.

The world swap was Finnish, how does that make it easier for any Americans to use rather than a British server lmfao.

Also, you might've been fine on that world, but we definitely weren't. Should have been a mutual meeting in the middle. There maybe could have been if you hadn't stalled for absolutely ages.

TR and NBK American members had no problems at all with the world aswell, this was also confirmed by the last fight etc etc as said by TR above me.

cdrscpipgw8.png

pmforhelpzg3.png

Woah, it looks like bad sportsman ship is only a minor issue right now, I will let the clan officials to fight it out.

@welly, alright, maybe their reputation is based on propaganda. Now you just need some evidence to back it up.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I do not understand why is my post so funny? I guess you believe my perspective is wrong? I thought it is a fact that both TT and BK are respected clans, yes I am sure there are idiots in both clans that have flamed. But Bigroror is telling me that majority of 40 people flamed without officials telling them to stop. Which to be honest, is difficult to believe. Feel free to correct me on this.

Did you know Hitler coined the phrase "big lie" it essentially means someone does something so absurd and out of the ordinary nobody believes they did it.

Further Reading : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

I would like to see pictures of BK members flaming too, if they are bad punishments will be handed out

I don't have evidence as I figured you wouldn't do anything, token gestures hours after the war in attempt to salvage reputation are futile. As I said in pm the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, which means because I don't have proof it did happen, isn't proof that it didn't happen, but you were there you saw the spam towers of "too easy" and so forth.

nbksiglightningks7.gif

.::. 2nri9u.gif NBK Leader 2nri9u.gif .::.

|| #NBK || Natural Born Killers Site || 105+ F2P for FA ~ 110+ to join.||

.::. Clan Europe Event Coordinator .::.

|| #CE || Clan Europe Site || 110+ to join. ||

.::. UNC CL .::.

|| Runescape Community || /msg Rory on Swiftirc, Seersirc and Quakenet ||

Woah, it looks like bad sportsman ship is only a minor issue right now, I will let the clan officials to fight it out.

@welly, alright, maybe their reputation is based on propaganda. Now you just need some evidence to back it up.

To be perfectly honest, not much flaming, just the general ignorance and bad sportsmanship was the kick in the teeth.

But here are some pictures, a few of many:

screenshot004ur.png

screenshot005c.png

cdrscpipgw8.png

pmforhelpzg3.png

I don't have evidence as I figured you wouldn't do anything, token gestures hours after the war in attempt to salvage reputation are futile.

BK always have, and always will punish flamers. Anyone who's been around long enough knows that.

66Jukkie_done.png

I watched it, shame it was delayed by like 20 minutes because of TT+BK haggling over a pre-set and agreed upon war world. Resulted in RK having at least 3 DCs, one being a sniper they managed to KO and another later on to tie it up.Was an interesting fight, very close and was in both sides favor at least twice each, unfortunately the DC right at the very end at 16-14 to RK cost them the lead and eventually the victory.Thought I'd edit in that Merked05 and Z 14 deserve real props for between them, they bought NBK+TR back from a 3 man deficit. As RossM above me said, to come back from so many DCs and a few KOs to a point of winning but finally to lose to only 9 men is quite a feat.Gratz on your win BT; in future if you agree to a war world which you agreed upon in the rules, try actually living up to them and fighting there. I'm surprised RK, after waiting 20 minutes after your arriving, logging out and refusing to war on that world, didn't decide to claim victory as there was also a rule that if you are 15 mins late to war you would get DQ'd lol.

Thanks for the bad sportmanship, flame and generally being ingracious in victory. Regardless of the fight which I will add was very close there was no need for your attitude. The world was set, the time was set, but we changed worlds, we waited while you made up your excuses, and then you have the nerve to flame us. You're a disgrace. Sad end to what had been a great tournament, thanks to all the other clans we fought along the way, and I'm proud of our performance, and glad that from what I saw no-one rose to your baits/flames.
this......
No offense but I find this a bit bad to believe. I mean The Titans and Blacknights establish themselves as respected clans through both power and respect for others. Is like one day you are telling me that VR is going to merge with Corruption and they are going to be best pals. I am not saying you are lying, maybe you have over reacted a bit?That indeed looks like to be a close fight, shame I cannot be there though.

If you were there your comments may even be worth taking into consideration, but because you're going by the propaganda blatantly being fed to you:

BK is primarily american based, TT is a mix. TR is Primarily based in GMT, I have no idea about NBK.All the servers that we went through as options were european based granting TR the advantage. The world that was agreed upon in the rules was the laggiest piece of [cabbage] server I've ever been to, and I'm GMT + 1. The avatars were barely loading.If I, who had 36 ms ping to the server, am lagging my nutsack off, I can only imagine how it was for our american based with 200+ms (roughly 70% of BT). Is it really that unreasonable to have a change of the world when the world that was agreed upon is crap. It's not like you can really check the worlds out in advance.

The world swap was Finnish, how does that make it easier for any Americans to use rather than a British server lmfao.

Also, you might've been fine on that world, but we definitely weren't. Should have been a mutual meeting in the middle. There maybe could have been if you hadn't stalled for absolutely ages.

TR and NBK American members had no problems at all with the world aswell, this was also confirmed by the last fight etc etc as said by TR above me.

Excuse me but why are you trying to put words into my mouth? I did not at any point in my post state that I was fine on that world did I?

I can't speak for all BT's but I can say that the world was [cabbage] for me personally, even more so than the finnish world we went on. The world we were asking you to go to was pretty much lag free. The finnish world for me was the lesser of 2 evils.

When you say there "Should have been a mutual meeting in the middle" I don't remember you guys having an open discussion with us, which is why we brought in a Tip.it clan staffer to provide us with a bearable alternative.

I'm going off for the night, pulled a 12 hour shift from 6 am to 6 pm so I'm tired as hell. Will check in on this post in the morning.

I don't have evidence as I figured you wouldn't do anything, token gestures hours after the war in attempt to salvage reputation are futile.

BK always have, and always will punish flamers. Anyone who's been around long enough knows that.

Then why was nothing done right there and then. I died at around 9-4 or something and I was in the jails long enough to see plenty of flame. Also see Wellys post.

nbksiglightningks7.gif

See my above post.

this......

Excuse me but why are you trying to put words into my mouth? I did not at any point in my post state that I was fine on that world did I?

I can't speak for all BT's but I can say that the world was [cabbage] for me personally, even more so than the finnish world we went on. The world we were asking you to go to was pretty much lag free. The finnish world for me was the lesser of 2 evils.

When you say there "Should have been a mutual meeting in the middle" I don't remember you guys having an open discussion with us, which is why we brought in a Tip.it clan staffer to provide us with a bearable alternative.

I'm going off for the night, pulled a 12 hour shift from 6 am to 6 pm so I'm tired as hell. Will check in on this post in the morning.

"You" referring to 'Black Titans'.

Heard it's an eX-BK Tipit official.

There blatantly was no open discussion because you all logged out and refused to fight on our world out right.....

cdrscpipgw8.png

pmforhelpzg3.png

If you would like proof of your council flaming my clan, please feel free to PM me and I'll send it all your way. However, I've contacted your leader and informed him (as well as provided him with plenty of screenshots), and nothing has changed.

TRsiggynumber3.png

Monkeyfbi135 / Big Dumb Ape | Proud Leader of The Rising

Then why was nothing done right there and then. I died at around 9-4 or something and I was in the jails long enough to see plenty of flame. Also see Wellys post.

Because BK officials (if any were there at the time) attentions would have been on the war itself at the time. It's difficult to instantly punish people without actually knowing what they have done.

Hence they rely on people being able to provide evidence of any offences.

66Jukkie_done.png

To be perfectly honest, not much flaming, just the general ignorance and bad sportsmanship was the kick in the teeth.

screenshot004ur.png

screenshot005c.png

I took note of this when it happened. Don't really see this to be punishable but I have brought the subject up with the member in question and told him that we don't want to see that sort of behaviour.

If you have any more evidence of flaming please provide me or any other BK officials with it.

Thanks for the bad sportmanship, flame and generally being ingracious in victory.

I don't see how this flame can mean all this. In my eyes when all the flaming going on is on this scale it's a succes.

screenshot004ur.png

screenshot005c.png

I took note of this when it happened. Don't really see this to be punishable but I have brought the subject up with the member in question and told him that we don't want to see that sort of behaviour.

If you have any more evidence of flaming please provide me or any other BK officials with it.

(Y)

Thanks for the bad sportmanship, flame and generally being ingracious in victory.

I don't see how this flame can mean all this. In my eyes when all the flaming going on is on this scale it's a succes.

Let's be honest, Bigroror clearly doesn't mean just my two screen shots does he now...

cdrscpipgw8.png

pmforhelpzg3.png

In regards to all this flaming, bait, trolling etc...

I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car,

I am a superstar and I don't care who you are.

I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car,

I am a superstar and I don't care who you are.

Bai.

Because BK officials (if any were there at the time) attentions would have been on the war itself at the time. It's difficult to instantly punish people without actually knowing what they have done.

Excuse me for not providing evidence but 2 people have come offering evidence now but you seem to keep your attention on me, speak to them. When I died there were 15 people in your jail, my attention was with my clan and calming them down after the onslaught of flame/bait, are you telling me no-one in the jail was an official, or had the decency to pm one of their own officials regarding the miscreants, I highly doubt this, you'd also have to be blind to miss the spam towers afterwards. Specsavers.

nbksiglightningks7.gif

The fight was close, for at least the first 20 kills for each side both teams took and lost the lead numerous times, it was a good fight to watch. Unfortunately we had DC's at key times which led to our downfall, especially with the lead we had toward the closing stages of the fight.

It was quite annoying to see BK and TT argue over the world when it had been pre-set, as well as arriving late. Whether or not you were lagging didn't matter, you agreed upon the world and then threatened to back out of the fight unless you got your way. The flaming from your side was also sad to see, especially as it was down to your negligence and poor handling of the fight that caused any hostilities between us.

I'm not overly bothered about taking the win from you as it'd seem quite pointless and not really earned on the TR+NBK side, as well as me just not caring that much about it, but it was also a cheap win on your side as your stubbornness to fight on the agreed world ended up in us having DC's at key points in the fight which led to us losing it.

Poor sportsmanship from both clans from when we logged into your new chosen world and as soon as the fight ended and I definitely expected better from BK, especially after having good dealings with BK in the past when MoD was open.

mod1jv7.jpg

I can't believe there are such huge issues over the world, deciding beforehand was not intelligent as world lag varies wildly. Seems a bit unreasonable to force your opponent to stick to fighting in a laggy world, it's not like we had ulterior motives to purposefully take you to another world where you would lag out, the world wasn't chosen by us.

Regardless of the world, we've won twice in a row, the first time in a world that none of you had problems with by your own admission in this topic. I don't think you can question that we had a superior performance in this tournament

Excuse me for not providing evidence but 2 people have come offering evidence now but you seem to keep your attention on me, speak to them. When I died there were 15 people in your jail, my attention was with my clan and calming them down after the onslaught of flame/bait, are you telling me no-one in the jail was an official, or had the decency to pm one of their own officials regarding the miscreants, I highly doubt this, you'd also have to be blind to miss the spam towers afterwards. Specsavers.

Onslaught of flame/bait when u died? thought that didnt come until after the war ended? Unless thats one member saying ur clan is crap/im the best

bkleader.png

I can't believe there are such huge issues over the world, deciding beforehand was not intelligent as world lag varies wildly. Seems a bit unreasonable to force your opponent to stick to fighting in a laggy world, it's not like we had ulterior motives to purposefully take you to another world where you would lag out, the world wasn't chosen by us.

Regardless of the world, we've won twice in a row, the first time in a world that none of you had problems with by your own admission in this topic. I don't think you can question that we had a superior performance in this tournament

The fuss over the worlds was made by your side, don't have a go at us because we stuck to the rules of the fight on what was a lag free world for all of us, and don't forget, it was your official who agreed upon it.

You won by 9 people, and your world caused us DC's at the worst of moments. We can question your "superiority" as this was an extremely close fight where a single DC could have made the difference. And it did, the 2 we had at the end. The only real annoyance from our side is the DC's that caused our loss in such a close fight, and all the flaming that your side done both when we first logged into the world and then once the fight was over (as well as the closing staged in the jails).

mod1jv7.jpg

The fuss over the worlds was made by your side, don't have a go at us because we stuck to the rules of the fight on what was a lag free world for all of us, and don't forget, it was your official who agreed upon it.

You won by 9 people, and your world caused us DC's at the worst of moments. We can question your "superiority" as this was an extremely close fight where a single DC could have made the difference. And it did, the 2 we had at the end. The only real annoyance from our side is the DC's that caused our loss in such a close fight, and all the flaming that your side done both when we first logged into the world and then once the fight was over (as well as the closing staged in the jails).

It was a world told by a tip.it staff member

bkleader.png

In my opinion TR+NBK would've won without the DC's, but DC's are apart of the game, unlucky Rising Killers and congratulations TT + BK.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader