Non Combat Stealing Creation

pgmr185

Does anyone know if there is a good non-combat stealing Creation clan out there? I did some with SC Claymates a while ago, but it looks like they've closed down.

The RSOF has loads of them listed, but most seem like they just started and don't have any real members.

Yea Sc claymates closed down because the founding members wanted to do SC with just "close friends" or something. Fast Sc has replaced them as the top non combat sc clan. Notable rules that are enforced is the "bow" law, so the first thing you make in game is a bow and equip it, or you will get a 1 game suspension for first time offense. And once the game actually starts you have about 1 minute before you need to be back in the clan chat: fast sc, or they 1 game suspend you also. So yea, i think they are w99.

goro_fujita.png

I agree with the above -- definitely use fast sc, just read all their rules beforehand. They have some very strict rules (there is an exact procedure for every single game) and you have to follow them, so read and reread until you get all the rules. It's a little confusing, but I think the average game is ~12 minutes or so, making it worth it.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Fast SC is just annoying. Not intending to bash, but every time I use Fast SC, somebody breaks the rules, and the mods just turn a blind eye. There was a guy who repeatedly pickepocketed my harpoon in the early stages of the game, so I reported him. The mod's response was "just get another." (But they will not hesitate to label you a pker and boot you if you forget to wield a bow...) They're not even fast, with the average game lasting around 16 minutes. <_<

[/rant]

Back on topic, SC Asap is a good one. Nice people, calm environment, not many rule breakers. Downside is that it's a small group of people, and they're only on at particular times during the day. Well worth it in my opinion.

I just did 6 games with them, and it was pretty enjoyable. They really don't seem to have all that many rules besides for the "wield a bow" rule.

It seemed that I only saved a few minutes per game, but it was really nice not having to worry about making armor. My guess is that since right now it's the middle of the school day for the U.S., they'll probably get more players as the day goes on and the games will speed up a bit.

It's strange that you got pickpocketed when you played with them. They have it set up so that all of the players go on one team, and only five specially selected players go on the opposing team. I'm guessing that the odds are pretty good that those five should behave themselves, so random pickpocketing and PKing should be pretty rare.

I've got 40 more tools that I need to collect for 92 smithing, so hopefully they will last for a while longer.