Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

People who take games too seriously, especially unranked ones. I was playing SCII Risk, and this guy spent 5 minutes [bleep]ing at me because I 'backstabbed' him and made him lose the game.

This, and competitive instincts seriously needs to have an off switch installed for these kinds of reasons. People flipping out like that in real life games are even worse because of having to see every detail of the tantrum (worse, having their saliva hitting your face from the shouting) despite it being "for fun". I still remember someone knocking their desk over in Freshman Science class when we were studying via a trivia game and his team was "losing". It would be nice if people didn't overreact and take any game as "serious business" as if they were a professional making money in the game.

I know I have the same feelings and urges, but I try to make the effort and restrain them with the knowledge that it's a trivial game. The only thing I would be missing out on not winning is the lack of endorphins flowing through me from the victory.

What annoys me is how much people complain/make a big deal about Facebook. If you are forced to use it for work, create an account and "like" that ONE PAGE, and then you don't have to use it again. It's not forcing you to add all of your friends. It's not forcing you to do anything except a few small things. Jesus, a company wants to get their name out there on Facebook HOW DARE THEY WANT SOME FREE ADVERTISING. This entire page and a half has annoyed me to no end. <_< If you have stupid friends, dramatic friends, whatever, who cares? Laugh at the stupid ones, delete/laugh at/ignore the dramatic ones, etc. IT'S NOT THAT BAD.

1) I agree with this statement. You're not obligated to look at the stuff, so why get annoyed at it?

2) And while I'm on this thread: I really dislike vague statuses on FB. I don't mind that they're there, but NOBODY KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE ON ABOUT. <_<

Trolling... please be trolling.

I've just realised how stupid I sounded there. I don't know how to phrase it in a way that doesn't contradict make the two statements contradict themselves. I think what I was trying to say is that I don't DISLIKE the FACT that they're there, and I find it sort of hilarious to read. I'm not irritated at the fact it's on facebook, I just don't understand why people are so vague. Not the facebook part, the vagueness. Vagueness annoys me because I always want to know the full story of something. If someone tells me something, it bugs me when they don't elaborate.

I should probably shut up now...

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

3vwiT.jpg

Just went to 9gag to see what I was missing. This seemed to be the most popular post on the first page because it had the most smiley face vote things. How is this funny? 9gag is so [bleep]ing stupid.

It got a lot worse in the past week or two. They changed the voting system (The way posts make it to the main page) and now the entire site is full of unfunny garbage. Like that, for example.

How did they change it?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

If it wasn't for Joke-Explaining posts, fanboyisms, and "serious" posts, 9gag would be a decent place.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It got a lot worse in the past week or two. They changed the voting system (The way posts make it to the main page) and now the entire site is full of unfunny garbage. Like that, for example.

How did they change it?

They merged the trending and vote pages, meaning that in order to have a good flow of new stuff, you need to wade through all the crap that would have stayed on Vote rather than Trending. They also put a gigantic intrusive watermark in the middle of pics marked OC.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

How did they change it?

They merged the trending and vote pages, meaning that in order to have a good flow of new stuff, you need to wade through all the crap that would have stayed on Vote rather than Trending. They also put a gigantic intrusive watermark in the middle of pics marked OC.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo I didn't notice trending and vote page are combined now. FAIL.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

The recent butchering of 9gag.

Recent? That place has always been terrible. "LOL I'LL MAKE A COMIC OF STUFF THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE AND PUT THESE SILLY FACES ON IT BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THEY'RE HILARIOUS LOL GUYS LIKE ME I'M FOREVERALONE ME GUSTA TRUE STORY"

People who come into my room when the door's closed and when they leave, leave the door open. :ohnoes:

That's probably the no.1 posted thing in here :P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

People who think Africa is a country. :wall:

Mine is a bit similar to yours.

People who think Mexican is a language.

Well, I guess you could say "Mexican" is a Spanish dialect :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

My crappy internet. :evil:

A couple of years back, every time somebody rung the house phone, it would disconnect the internet. Many rages were had. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Recent? That place has always been terrible. "LOL I'LL MAKE A COMIC OF STUFF THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE AND PUT THESE SILLY FACES ON IT BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THEY'RE HILARIOUS LOL GUYS LIKE ME I'M FOREVERALONE ME GUSTA TRUE STORY"

Most pictures on it before were quite funny. Even some rage comics when they were done well. I don't get the mentality of "Well it's a funny joke but there's a rage face so now it's among the stupidest things I've ever seen". When the faces are randomly inserted it's annoying as hell, yes. Otherwise it's just another comic and can be funny.

Most pictures on it before were quite funny. Even some rage comics when they were done well. I don't get the mentality of "Well it's a funny joke but there's a rage face so now it's among the stupidest things I've ever seen". When the faces are randomly inserted it's annoying as hell, yes. Otherwise it's just another comic and can be funny.

I agree with this, and with Dizzle. 9gag used to be awesome, and only got more-so with the addition of near-infinite scrolling... now it's just gotten terrible. "discovery", watermarks, and the amount of reposts have just killed it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!