Best f2p meele weapon?

Tandtrollet

Well as the title states:

With the introduction of the new dungeneering rewards what is the best f2p melee weapon:

Gravite 2h sword

Gravite longsword

Gravite rapier

or do you still prefer rune scimitar?

or maybe something else?

keep in mind only f2p melee weapons...

i would make it a survey but i can't find that function in the forum...

please let me know since i don't know which one to get and i will only be able to afford 1 gravite weapon.

Well as the title states:

With the introduction of the new dungeneering rewards what is the best f2p melee weapon:

Gravite 2h sword

Gravite longsword

Gravite rapier

or do you still prefer rune scimitar?

or maybe something else?

keep in mind only f2p melee weapons...

i would make it a survey but i can't find that function in the forum...

please let me know since i don't know which one to get and i will only be able to afford 1 gravite weapon.

Probably still whatever was before dungeoneering.

Majority of F2Pers will have hard time getting their dungeoneering up because of P2P skills and lack of difficulty, and the cost/10hrs is likely too much for most F2Pers.

Profins.png

specty.png

If charge fee is too hard for you, then Rune Scimitar is still the same old best.

If you can pay the fee though, Gravite Longsword is probably the best since it's basically slower but more powerful scimitar with big bonuses.

Gravite Rapier is stab-based and not a lot of monsters in F2P is stab-weak...

Gravite 2H is too slow for my liking.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

If charge fee is too hard for you, then Rune Scimitar is still the same old best.

If you can pay the fee though, Gravite Longsword is probably the best since it's basically slower but more powerful scimitar with big bonuses.

That was pretty much what my conclusions came too as well. Does anyone actually know what the cost of recharging is? Cash in f2p is useless anyway, except for buying things to exp, rune ess, coal, big bones, etc.

That was pretty much what my conclusions came too as well. Does anyone actually know what the cost of recharging is? Cash in f2p is useless anyway, except for buying things to exp, rune ess, coal, big bones, etc.

I assume that it's 400k, but I can't be entirely sure.

It's 1 million GP without tokens, or 100k with a token price (can't remember, it was quite high though).

Therefore, I deem gravite weapons only worth it if you're ultra-rich, and if you train a lot of combat. Otherwise, *tosses out of window*

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

It's 1 million GP without tokens, or 100k with a token price (can't remember, it was quite high though).

Therefore, I deem gravite weapons only worth it if you're ultra-rich, and if you train a lot of combat. Otherwise, *tosses out of window*

well if it's that much i guess there are other things to better spend the money on.

Also i was wodering: what's the best way to exp dungeneering? i am only lvl 41 atm and have been soloing only since every time i tried to go as a teem i ended up stuck with ppl not playing seriosly and beeing super slow.

Do you need to have a good clan or something and team up like 5 ppl? i don't know anyone who plays rs, lol

Also i was wodering: what's the best way to exp dungeneering? i am only lvl 41 atm and have been soloing only since every time i tried to go as a teem i ended up stuck with ppl not playing seriosly and beeing super slow.

Do you need to have a good clan or something and team up like 5 ppl? i don't know anyone who plays rs, lol

If you're over combat lvl 90, find a level 3 friend.

Best experience is a 5 man party, 5:5, small dungeon, with 3 lvl 90+ and 2 lvl 3s.

You can get ~11k xp in less than 10 minutes, if your prestige is 30+ and you're on a floor thats 30+.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

It lasts for ~40hrs of continuous combat though (not 10). That's like 25k/hr, so imo it's well worth the price.

I am lvl 41 dungoneering and lvl 66 combat, i have just been soloing using magic, but i am finding that as i am on the lower floors close to 20 the 125 death runes i have bound are barley enough to make it. =S

EDIT: What is this thing about being lvl 90 combat? and if you are over you need to bring some lvl 3s? can someone please explain?

I am lvl 41 dungoneering and lvl 66 combat, i have just been soloing using magic, but i am finding that as i am on the lower floors close to 20 the 125 death runes i have bound are barley enough to make it. =S

EDIT: What is this thing about being lvl 90 combat? and if you are over you need to bring some lvl 3s? can someone please explain?

F2Pers with 90 combat or higher get an automatic 50% reduction in experience. This is overcome by having very weak players in your party.

I suggest you train your runecrafting enough that you can craft any rune, or at least to decent type runes like chaos runes.

I'd also suggest you duo with someone who has good melee, it'll go faster.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

F2Pers with 90 combat or higher get an automatic 50% reduction in experience. This is overcome by having very weak players in your party.

I suggest you train your runecrafting enough that you can craft any rune, or at least to decent type runes like chaos runes.

I'd also suggest you duo with someone who has good melee, it'll go faster.

I can craft up to Law which enables me to use the gatestone teleport and my skills are all pretty even so i seldom run in to skill doors i can't open.

Thanks for the tip, i am gonna look for some ppl to team up with.

What about the difficulty, sorry don't understand this as mine is always 1:1 playing solo. What does it mean and how will it affect my exp?