What do you find best weapon for Dungeoneering?

Dire_Wolf

1) General poll: Spear, longsword, maul or 2h?

2) Spesific High Level poll: Prothium Longsword, Spear, maul or 2h?

I say Spear on both.

Shield argument has no effect, as i bet many can do floors without shield/armor.

I love my primal rapier and sagittarian longbow+sagit. arrows makes quick work of mages.

Saggitarian longbow is win. That's why it don't need to be included on the poll :twisted: Primal rapier is great yeah, but spear is better if it had Primal version.

I forgot about Primal weapons, hence why i asked Prothium.

Personally, I like the spear the most. Controlled, which is a win for me, all 3 attack styles so I can (hopefully) target the opponents weakness.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Melee: Whatever I get on the starting table, since I ALWAYS get fractite. If I had to pick one though, longsword.

Ranged: Spinebeam longbow + 125 fractite arrows (both of those are bound for me)

Magic: Catalytic staff, though I'm only getting it at 70+ rc.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I think the spear is pretty useless for f2p (in p2p it can be poisoned) exept maybe the furnished levels where you get alot of bats/dogs because of the pathetic slash bonus against mysterious shades,zombies, dungeon spiders. (this is MY Opinion so please no excessive flaming)

Fractite 2h sword beats maul/spear/longsword because of the high accuracy of its slash/crush combo

everything in dungeoneering is weak to slash or crush exept bats and guard dogs

This is what I have bound:

fractite 2h

fire staff

125 deaths

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂