~ Calcium's Blog ~

So I have had a lot of work lately and a lot to do, so haven't been playing much, just done some general skilling though, almost a mining, agility and slayer level. Went DKing but got crashed, then went supersmelting and got a mage level over the past few days.

ScreenShot001.png

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I have been silently following your blog, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the rate at which you generate these levels. Well done, my friend.

I have been silently following your blog, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the rate at which you generate these levels. Well done, my friend.

Well here are some more levels. Been slacking a lot lately so thanks for the comment!

Smithing_-_79.png

Smithing_-_80.png

Mining_-_72.png

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Have been slacking a lot, been visiting universities. Sold my blue and green mask and now have 200M to play around with, might buy some 90s.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

You have a lot of 80s. And you're skills are very even too, which I love to see. As well as seeing beautiful pictures, which your blog have a lot of. Yes, really, I like this blog of yours quite a lot :). You have quite a few interesting goals and you follow your own ideas.

The best of luck to you. I will for sure check back here :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

You have a lot of 80s. And you're skills are very even too, which I love to see. As well as seeing beautiful pictures, which your blog have a lot of. Yes, really, I like this blog of yours quite a lot :). You have quite a few interesting goals and you follow your own ideas.

The best of luck to you. I will for sure check back here :)

Thanks very much, I've been slacking a lot lately since I've had a lot of work, and also the Starcraft 2 BETA Phase 2 is out so I've been playing that a lot lately. But whilst I've been working, I've been cooking...

Also, I failed and took a picture of my work, so no screenshot of 81 cooking... :P

ScreenShot007.png

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Congratulations on 82 Cooking. And don't worry about slacking some in RS, I feel like I do it all the time :P. Real life is more important than RS after all :).

lGxorje.png

• 3 weeks later...

good job!

Keep them lvl's comming :)

Back from my holiday now so will do!

Congratulations on 82 Cooking. And don't worry about slacking some in RS, I feel like I do it all the time :P. Real life is more important than RS after all :).

Of course! But I like levelling :P

calciumpixelsigil3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Should have gotten around to this earlier but been very busy with important work and other games like League of Legends and Starcraft 2. If you want to add me on Starcraft 2 my name is Yttrium and my character code is 629.

Cooking_-_83.png

Dungeoneering_-_73.png

calciumpixelsigil3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorting out herblore stuff for the xp weekend. I think I have enough for 78, if I don't get 80 I'll just buy the herbs after which are cheaper than before.

ScreenShot002.png

calciumpixelsigil3.png

I have no idea why I said 86 herblore. I meant 81, I was aiming for Saradomin Brews really, but I got slightly more than that, 82 in fact, with 2.5M experience in the skill. I also did a bit more runecrafting and I forgot how much I enjoy it with my first runecraft level in 3 years. I think I might do this until I get 91, so I can assist effigies in it.

I'm also now going to add a bank of all skill ups in this blog to the second post as an archive sort of thing. Not end of the exp weekend but I'm back at school now so I don't have time to get another level, and I'm just going to runecraft more now, also considering getting 99 farming, just something that's struck my mind lately, I need to do more calculations for that though for times I can/cannot play, so I can give myself a target to aim for.

Anyway, here are the levels I've got during bonus exp weekend.

Herblore_-_72.png

Herblore_-_73.png

Herblore_-_74.png

Herblore_-_75.png

Herblore_-_76.png

Herblore_-_77.png

Herblore_-_78.png

Herblore_-_79.png

Herblore_-_80.png

Herblore_-_81.png

Herblore_-_82.png

Runecrafting_-_85.png

calciumpixelsigil3.png

You have really done quite some progess since I last checked your blog. All those herblore levels...Awesome. And that is a great rc level too ;)

Keep it up!

lGxorje.png

You have really done quite some progess since I last checked your blog. All those herblore levels...Awesome. And that is a great rc level too ;)

Keep it up!

Thanks, this is just from casual playing here and there, that was 7 hours of the 4-day XP weekend to get those levels. And I just play every now and then. Nice RC level yourself too, I've been looking at your blog too :P Send me a friend request in game.

ScreenShot002.png

calciumpixelsigil3.png