STORYTIME starts on page 74.

[spoiler=wat.]

I'm so confused by that line of reasoning.

^ This post pretty much sums up my entire blog. You've been warned.

Dear Obtaurian,

This post is to inform you of the current status of your life. For circumstances beyond anyone's control, save yourself, your life account has now gone into the negative. We regret to inform you, until this balance is brought out of the negative with the following, but not limited to: fornication with the matriarchal species, consecutive, and swift digestion of "jaegerbombs," a steady accumulation of friends on your book of face site, as well as all of your chores done on time, and some decent [[bleep]ing] hash brownines [sic], we will have to submit to the Government of the Universe, a 9001 Form. In other words, a form requesting certificate of proof that you indeed have a life. Nevertheless, if there is a negative balance, as it appears it is now at, the form will be declined, and you will have a no life label upon your Life Account, for the next 4-20 years.

We do however, appreciate your contribution to our embryotic sperm bank, your kleenex contributions have provided vast amount of research, based on the effects of kleenex lotion on sperm. Again, we do acknowledge, and in a sick bastardization of the word, appreciate, all you have to offer the fields of your study. The problem is that, unfortunately, we do regret to inform you that no one really cares.

Please work closely with us on this matter, no homosexual, and we hope to be able to get through this, without submitting a 9001 Form - Life Validation Form.

Sincerely,

Your mom.

Well! Obviously there is a troll in Obt's blog!

He's climbing his post-count,

He's snatching yo pixels up,

Tryin'a troll you so you need to hide your friends-list,

hide your clan,

hide your friends-list,

hide your clan,

hide your friends-list,

hide your clan,

and hide yo dignity because he's trollin' everybody out here.

You don't have to come and confess, Obt's looking for you,

He's gun fiiind you!

He's gun fiiind you!

So I will run and tell that,

Run and tell that

Run and tell that homo-boy

Homo Homo Homo Boy!

We got his username, he even left troll-prints,

He is so DUMB

He is really DUMB, fo real!

The troll escaped, leaving behind textual evidence

I was attacked by some IDIOT in the TIF boards!

SO DUMB DO DUMB SO DUMB OOOO

hide your clan,

hide your friends-list,

hide your clan,

hide your friends-list,

hide your clan,

He's gun fiiind you!

He's gun fiiind you!

Run and tell that

Homo Homo Homo Boy!

Just a little song I made, completely by myself, I didn't copy any [cabbage] at all :)

THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!!! :ph34r:

*sigh*

O

By

Thou

Aura

U

R

Igniting

All

Nuerons.

In other words, Obtaurian, you set my mind on fire.

BY THE WAY, CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME AN AVATAR THAT'S EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHAT I HAVE, BUT WITH A SAGITTARIAN LONGBOW. AND ONE WITH A SHORTBOW, TOO.

I WOULD BE SO HAPPY

ofu22o.png

Done, i even did some shading (which you probably won't notice :( ) all over the image

unlike those morons that posted before me.

I will post something motivating

awesome

and ye lmfao

Obtaurian

watch out..

this [bleep] will kill you

he will take you back to school

throw you back in an oven

no that's not cool

it's going to be [bleep]ing hot

going to burn you to a crisp

so when you think obt you''ll be good bye sis

he's gonna [bleep] em all till they get blisters

he's going to make you ugly

your going to look in the mirror

it shatters

your conscience telling you stop your flattering

turns out it was the night of the broken glass

everyone stashs

you hide

will be divided with obtaurian

he's a fking new

a [racist term] jew

so [bleep]ing watch out for obt

Wat, obt hasn't been in fsc. ; ;

>>implying obt is an actual person, not just an idea.

>> Implying that Obt is an idea, rather than a symbol

>>implying that Obt is a symbol, rather than something that's just there

>> implying that something is there, rather than nothing.

Wait: Did Obt's mere existence just answer all philosophical questions?

Look at it this way. You still got 99 problems, but now a [bleep] ain't one.

OMFG I DID MY C1S AND WERE TALKING TO YOU BUT YOU WERENT REPLYING THEN YOU LOGGED OF AND DG'D WITHOUT ME THEN I GOT SAD AND WENT PKING.

YEAH HAHA I TROLOLOLD DEM KIDS AT THE BH SO GOOD WITH MY RAPIER THEN BLIND CAME AND WATCHED AND DID SOME HIMSELF AND WE ALL LAUGHED AND YOU WERENT THERE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO BUSY BEING AN UNRELIABLE [bleep]ER BUT I FORGIVE YOU, ANYTHING I SAY IN CAPS SHOULD BE INSTANTLY DISREGARDED BUT SERIOUSLY, SOMEONE HELP ME I CAN'T STOP THIS HAS ACTUALLY BECOME A COMPULSION TO TYPE A LONG RANT IN CAPS AND SOUND ALL MAD BUT IM REALLY NOT MAD I LIKE PUPPIES AND KITTENS AND WOMEN AND ECSTACY WAIT WHAT WAS THAT LAST ONE OH NEVER MIND THAT BECAUSE AS I STATED PREVIOUSLY ANYTHING I SAY IN CAPS SHOULD BE DISREGARDED, HOWEVER I CANNOT DENY THAT THIS MAKES A PARADOX WHERE IF I DENY WHAT I WRITE IN CAPS BUT WRITE MYSELF DENYING IT THEN IT'S ACTUALLY THE TRUTH BUT SERIOUSLY SOMEONE HELP ME I THINK I'LL NEED TO BE DEFIBRILATED OR SOMETHING TO CALM ME DOWN WAIT DID I SAY DEFIBRILATED? WHY THE [bleep] DID I SAY DEFIBRILATED THAT MAKES NO SENSE IM LITERALLY ACTUALLY SPOUTING WHATEVER COMES INTO MY HEAD AND BY SAYING THAT NOW THAT'S IN MY HEAD AND NOW IM THINKING ABOUT GOING FOR THE AWARD OF BIGGEST POST WITH LEAST AMOUNT OF CONTENT IN IT WHICH IS ACTUALLY NOT EVEN REMOTELY CONSTRUCTIVE TO CIVILISATION IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR MEANS AND I LIKE SAYING BIG WORDS IT MAKES ME SOUND FANCY LIKE ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM OMFG THAT WORD IS SO COOL, BUT THE BEST TYPES OF WORDS ARE THE TRICKY LITTLE SMALL WORDS LIKE AXIOMATIC OR HERMAPHRODITE, BUT SPEAKING OF HERMAPHRODITES THEY'RE WOMEN AND MEN AT THE SAME TIME WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT IF THEY WERE ASEXUAL THEY COULD HAVE SEX WITH THEMSELVES AND PRODUCE A BABY OF WHICH THEY ARE BOTH THE MOTHER AND FATHER BUT THAT IS ACTUALLY NOT POSSIBLE AS HERMAPHRODITES DO NOT POSSESS BOTH THE XX AND XY CHROMOSOME AND HENCE CANNOT REPRODUCE WITH THEMSELVES, BUT STILL IT'S PRETTY COOL TO THINK ABOUT, AND IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, THEN THE UNHOLY, GOD-FORSAKEN SPAWN OF THESE HERMAPHRODITES WOULD BE EXACTLY LIKE THE KIDS IN BH AND OH MY [bleep]ING GOD I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO RANT SO MUCH THAT I'VE GONE THROUGH EVERY SINGLE TOPIC IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE AND COME RIGHT BACK TO THE TOPIC I WAS FIRST RANTING ABOUT, I HAVE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO DO THIS, I AM SO FREAKING COOL AND ALSO IF YOU TAKE ONE THING, AND ONE THING ONLY AWAY FROM THIS CONVOLUTED, NONSENSICAL RANT IT WILL BE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obt, you're a hermaphrodite.

obtjesus.png

Use this to get all the chicks everywhere always.

[image blocked; please upload at an approved host.]

Jimi and Green hit it off right from the start, and tonight was their night. After a short kiss on the balcony the newlyweds went inside for the traditional wedding night :).

I'M CALLING IT HERE AND NOW.

Obt's gonna get murried.

Obt's gonna father a legion of children, first around the LA/SD area, then throughout the rest of the US west, then around the world. The only indicator will be their unbelievable good looks and incredible ukulele talent. These children will eventually continue the cycle, until the world is ruled by a legion of attractive musical supermen. Then, the world will end, for completely unrelated reasons.

Source: http://www.Science.e...iandoomsday.pdf.

Better play guitar while you run around not killing stuff and screaming "key this, gate that, damn your slow".

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I'm really excited to see this blog develop. Do you use Torso/V Skirt for tasks? If so...I smell a pro. :) Good luck man.

Yup, I found out that SW cape + torso provides a larger prayer bonus and more defense than fire cape + proselyte top, so I made the switch. :thumbup: I also use turmoil, combat familiars, and a cannon on every task without exception.

Thanks Turn and Wout. <3:

dgs5.jpg

Played some BA today to finish off my second set of full penance and charge my BA horn a little. I forgot how fun it was. Strangely enough, I did better at defender than I did at healer or attacker, and defender has always been my worst role. Guess I remembered the tricks. ;) Dude standing next to me is just some random guy that stopped. I decided to take my picture next to him.

1zdapo4.png

Finished off my ranged level on a spectres task. Tried a yak and found that it's much less stressful to not have to bank. Dunno if I wanna use a macaw, iron titan, or yak on spectres tasks from now on.

68scxz.jpg

Got an agility level. I'm gonna try and get one every day. I hate agility more than any other skill, but I've gotten two levels in two days without killing myself, so that's cool. I can endure anything after 300 MA rank. B)

qs8g1i.jpg

Having a hard time convincing myself to buy supplies to do some serious farming. Currently I do a few runs of avantoe and marigolds a day, but the experience isn't great. I'm also trying to work my way through dungeoneering, but it's hard to motivate myself to start. I played with large teams for the first time last night. It's a lot more fun than doing it solo (this statement can be applied to many things).

dgs5.jpg

Heh you got the exact same goal as I had. Except I'm basically done :P

Good luck :thumbup:

Also

Finished off my ranged level on a spectres task. Tried a yak and found that it's much less stressful to not have to bank. Dunno if I wanna use a macaw, iron titan, or yak on spectres tasks from now on.

Iron titan till inv is full and then yak :P

2dvjurb.png

Summoning points aren't all you're full of.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is all.

/sarcasm.

GOOD LUCK ON 99 SLAYER I WILL RACE YOU AND BEAT YOU.

<3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Sup.

rqyk1x.jpg

Heh you got the exact same goal as I had. Except I'm basically done :P

Good luck :thumbup:

Also

Iron titan till inv is full and then yak :P

Yeah, and I'm not gonna complete my goal the way I wanted to. :sad: I wanted to trim my HP cape with slayer, but it would take way too long to commit to mage/ranged-slaying for two million slayer experience. I dunno, maybe I'll try it. I'm about 450k experience off maxed melees.

I'll try the iron titan -> yak thing. :thumbup:

Summoning points aren't all you're full of.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is all.

/sarcasm.

GOOD LUCK ON 99 SLAYER I WILL RACE YOU AND BEAT YOU.

<3:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

dgs5.jpg

Gratz! And GL. We are close TBH, I'm ahead in combat stats, you are 1 slayer level ahead of me. We should race :D

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

awesome

and ye lmfao

Obtaurian

watch out..

no that's not cool

it shatters

everyone stashs

you hide

he's a fking new

a [racist term] jew

I was going to post something innapropriate here. Since I am trying to be more mature on here, I will compose my post only of words that can never be considered bad.

have you ever tried to already do what some have might not dared to try or not try to be what is the if you are not here

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

are you 12,000 bc or ad?

bc = before cushions. Imagine going to bed without a [bleep]ing pillow

ad = advertisements. Imagine going to bed without seeing a [bleep]ing commercial

[spoiler=wat.]

I'm so confused by that line of reasoning.

^ This post pretty much sums up my entire blog. You've been warned.

Dear Obtaurian,

This post is to inform you of the current status of your life. For circumstances beyond anyone's control, save yourself, your life account has now gone into the negative. We regret to inform you, until this balance is brought out of the negative with the following, but not limited to: fornication with the matriarchal species, consecutive, and swift digestion of "jaegerbombs," a steady accumulation of friends on your book of face site, as well as all of your chores done on time, and some decent [[bleep]ing] hash brownines [sic], we will have to submit to the Government of the Universe, a 9001 Form. In other words, a form requesting certificate of proof that you indeed have a life. Nevertheless, if there is a negative balance, as it appears it is now at, the form will be declined, and you will have a no life label upon your Life Account, for the next 4-20 years.

We do however, appreciate your contribution to our embryotic sperm bank, your kleenex contributions have provided vast amount of research, based on the effects of kleenex lotion on sperm. Again, we do acknowledge, and in a sick bastardization of the word, appreciate, all you have to offer the fields of your study. The problem is that, unfortunately, we do regret to inform you that no one really cares.

Please work closely with us on this matter, no homosexual, and we hope to be able to get through this, without submitting a 9001 Form - Life Validation Form.

Sincerely,

Your mom.

Well! Obviously there is a troll in Obt's blog!

hide your clan,

hide your friends-list,

hide your clan,

hide your friends-list,

hide your clan,

He's gun fiiind you!

He's gun fiiind you!

Run and tell that

Homo Homo Homo Boy!

We got his username, he even left troll-prints,

He is so DUMB

He is really DUMB, fo real!

The troll escaped, leaving behind textual evidence

I was attacked by some IDIOT in the TIF boards!

SO DUMB DO DUMB SO DUMB OOOO

hide your clan,

hide your friends-list,

hide your clan,

hide your friends-list,

hide your clan,

He's gun fiiind you!

He's gun fiiind you!

Run and tell that

Homo Homo Homo Boy!

Just a little song I made, completely by myself, I didn't copy any [cabbage] at all :)

THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!!! :ph34r:

*sigh*

O

By

Thou

Aura

U

R

Igniting

All

Nuerons.

In other words, Obtaurian, you set my mind on fire.

BY THE WAY, CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME AN AVATAR THAT'S EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHAT I HAVE, BUT WITH A SAGITTARIAN LONGBOW. AND ONE WITH A SHORTBOW, TOO.

I WOULD BE SO HAPPY

ofu22o.png

Done, i even did some shading (which you probably won't notice :( ) all over the image

awesome

and ye lmfao

Obtaurian

watch out..

no that's not cool

it shatters

everyone stashs

you hide

he's a fking new

a [racist term] jew

Wat, obt hasn't been in fsc. ; ;

>>implying obt is an actual person, not just an idea.

>> Implying that Obt is an idea, rather than a symbol

>>implying that Obt is a symbol, rather than something that's just there

>> implying that something is there, rather than nothing.

Wait: Did Obt's mere existence just answer all philosophical questions?

Look at it this way. You still got 99 problems, but now a [bleep] ain't one.

OMFG I DID MY C1S AND WERE TALKING TO YOU BUT YOU WERENT REPLYING THEN YOU LOGGED OF AND DG'D WITHOUT ME THEN I GOT SAD AND WENT PKING.

YEAH HAHA I TROLOLOLD DEM KIDS AT THE BH SO GOOD WITH MY RAPIER THEN BLIND CAME AND WATCHED AND DID SOME HIMSELF AND WE ALL LAUGHED AND YOU WERENT THERE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO BUSY BEING AN UNRELIABLE [bleep]ER BUT I FORGIVE YOU, ANYTHING I SAY IN CAPS SHOULD BE INSTANTLY DISREGARDED BUT SERIOUSLY, SOMEONE HELP ME I CAN'T STOP THIS HAS ACTUALLY BECOME A COMPULSION TO TYPE A LONG RANT IN CAPS AND SOUND ALL MAD BUT IM REALLY NOT MAD I LIKE PUPPIES AND KITTENS AND WOMEN AND ECSTACY WAIT WHAT WAS THAT LAST ONE OH NEVER MIND THAT BECAUSE AS I STATED PREVIOUSLY ANYTHING I SAY IN CAPS SHOULD BE DISREGARDED, HOWEVER I CANNOT DENY THAT THIS MAKES A PARADOX WHERE IF I DENY WHAT I WRITE IN CAPS BUT WRITE MYSELF DENYING IT THEN IT'S ACTUALLY THE TRUTH BUT SERIOUSLY SOMEONE HELP ME I THINK I'LL NEED TO BE DEFIBRILATED OR SOMETHING TO CALM ME DOWN WAIT DID I SAY DEFIBRILATED? WHY THE [bleep] DID I SAY DEFIBRILATED THAT MAKES NO SENSE IM LITERALLY ACTUALLY SPOUTING WHATEVER COMES INTO MY HEAD AND BY SAYING THAT NOW THAT'S IN MY HEAD AND NOW IM THINKING ABOUT GOING FOR THE AWARD OF BIGGEST POST WITH LEAST AMOUNT OF CONTENT IN IT WHICH IS ACTUALLY NOT EVEN REMOTELY CONSTRUCTIVE TO CIVILISATION IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR MEANS AND I LIKE SAYING BIG WORDS IT MAKES ME SOUND FANCY LIKE ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM OMFG THAT WORD IS SO COOL, BUT THE BEST TYPES OF WORDS ARE THE TRICKY LITTLE SMALL WORDS LIKE AXIOMATIC OR HERMAPHRODITE, BUT SPEAKING OF HERMAPHRODITES THEY'RE WOMEN AND MEN AT THE SAME TIME WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT IF THEY WERE ASEXUAL THEY COULD HAVE SEX WITH THEMSELVES AND PRODUCE A BABY OF WHICH THEY ARE BOTH THE MOTHER AND FATHER BUT THAT IS ACTUALLY NOT POSSIBLE AS HERMAPHRODITES DO NOT POSSESS BOTH THE XX AND XY CHROMOSOME AND HENCE CANNOT REPRODUCE WITH THEMSELVES, BUT STILL IT'S PRETTY COOL TO THINK ABOUT, AND IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, THEN THE UNHOLY, GOD-FORSAKEN SPAWN OF THESE HERMAPHRODITES WOULD BE EXACTLY LIKE THE KIDS IN BH AND OH MY [bleep]ING GOD I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO RANT SO MUCH THAT I'VE GONE THROUGH EVERY SINGLE TOPIC IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE AND COME RIGHT BACK TO THE TOPIC I WAS FIRST RANTING ABOUT, I HAVE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO DO THIS, I AM SO FREAKING COOL AND ALSO IF YOU TAKE ONE THING, AND ONE THING ONLY AWAY FROM THIS CONVOLUTED, NONSENSICAL RANT IT WILL BE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obt, you're a hermaphrodite.

obtjesus.png

Use this to get all the chicks everywhere always.

greenjimi.png

Jimi and Green hit it off right from the start, and tonight was their night. After a short kiss on the balcony the newlyweds went inside for the traditional wedding night :).

I'M CALLING IT HERE AND NOW.

Obt's gonna get murried.

Obt's gonna father a legion of children, first around the LA/SD area, then throughout the rest of the US west, then around the world. The only indicator will be their unbelievable good looks and incredible ukulele talent. These children will eventually continue the cycle, until the world is ruled by a legion of attractive musical supermen. Then, the world will end, for completely unrelated reasons.

Source: http://www.Science.edu/obtauriandoomsday.pdf.

Better play guitar while you run around not killing stuff and screaming "key this, gate that, damn your slow".

dgs5.jpg

Clearly Runecid retrograded an evolutionary stage. It was bound to happen.