Akronolir - The Dwarven Mage

Akronolir - Born in the mines of his ancestors, his parents, brutally slain by Barbarian Tyrants - Killed by the very same swords that his family forged. His first & worst memory of his life. Akronolir, hidden moments before by his uncle in a cabinet. The barbarians, searching for the crying baby, tearing the dwarves cave home to pieces. Luckily, nearby the powerful sorcerer Thormac was gathering herbs in a cave nearby heard the screams of murder near. As he comes into the cave he sees the bodies of countless dwarves & the Barbarians searching for the crying baby- Thormac, quickly casted entangle upon the barbarians.[anyone willing to donate pictures would be very much appreciated. Thormac had a decision to make, let the entangle expire & attempt to bring the Barbarians to the gallows to be executed. Normally, he may take the high road. However this was a unique situation, Thormac personally knew these Dwarves, for he personally was great friends with the family. Often bringing his home-brewed Dwarven Stouts(Which was admittedly much stronger then the swill you get at bars around RS). This personal connection lit a fire, his friends laying there chopped to pieces. Without thinking twice, Thormac uttered "May Guthix have mercy on your soul", ... the entangled Barbarians, brutally slaughtered by the Claws of Guthix. Thormac heard the crying & rushed to the nearby cabinet. Inside, the young orphan Akronolir lay. Thormac pondered, take this child to be adopted? Attempt to find a distant relative? Nay. He was determined to raise this child as his own.

Akronolir, the Dwarf, who are known for being notoriously poor with Magic. Typically you would see them in full plate armor, accompanied by a WarHammer. Yet Akronolir didn't have a typical upbringing of a Dwarf, Thormac, the master mage never wanted Akronolir to play with his runes. Yet he always seemed drawn to them, Thormac would constantly find Akronolir playing with runes, or looking at the pictures of spell books. Over time it was quite obvious, he had a knack for Magic. At the age of 5 he casted his first spell, wind strike on a feline(Don't worry it didn't harm it). Thormac, confused yet intrigued decided to let his step-son follow the path he may choose.

Akronolir, is now 18 years of age. Ever grateful of his step-father, yet they both knew for Akronolir must move out on his own to become a man. A soul searching journey. He will return to his roots, continue to progress as the only Dwarven Mage known to exist. Thormac says "to get to where you are going you will need a few supplies", Thormac, dusts off his antique trunk, inside an odd item sat. an Air Talisman. Akronolir looks awkwardly as Thormac hands him the tools. "W...What is this". The sorcerer replies "To progress on your journey you will need some currency & runes. " Take this to the wizard Sedridor in the wizards tower south of Draynor Village- He will explain everything. Also, I am well aware you dislike the heavy plate armor that your ancestors were known for smithing". For he preferred the light weight & breath-ability of robes. "I am not asking you to be a warrior, or even wear armor.. go to the dwarven mines, speak with Nurmof. He will mentor you on the ancient dwarven arts of mining & smithing. It is in your blood Akronolir".

So here it begins, the journey of Akronolir, the Dwarven Mage.

Goals:

1 Attack

1 Strength

1 Defense

1 Range

99 Mage

99 Mining

99 Smithing

10 HP

---

50 Combat

(Its pronounced Akron-Oh-Leer ;) )

6/18/2010

-Made Account

-Completed Rune Mysteries

-Mined 10k Rune Essence(Lvl 43 Mining)

6/19/2010

-Crafted runes all day(Lvl 42 Runecrafting)

veot8j.png

tl;dr, gl!

Have I mentioned that I think the response "tl;dr" should be a reportable offense? The most polite way I can see it being used is an acknowledgment that a person has made a topic/post.

As for the story thing, it seems kinda interesting, you (or at least I) don't see people role-playing with RS very often.

Pity you have to use a human avatar >.>

Also, I've managed to do the Knights Sword by myself on a level 3. I think. If your not worried about dying (if you just bring a bronze pickaxe you won't lose anything of value) you can probably manage to do it.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

tl;dr, gl!

Have I mentioned that I think the response "tl;dr" should be a reportable offense? The most polite way I can see it being used is an acknowledgment that a person has made a topic/post.

As for the story thing, it seems kinda interesting, you (or at least I) don't see people role-playing with RS very often.

Also, I've managed to do the Knights Sword by myself on a level 3. I think. If your not worried about dying (if you just bring a bronze pickaxe you won't lose anything of value) you can probably manage to do it.

What does tl;dr even mean.

Yes I figured I would give it a story to make it more interesting for myself & the community

Indeed, it would be glorious if RS had different races :(

Good idea, I will give it a go then

Update: 23 mining, 1250 ess

tl;dr, gl!

Too long; didnt read.

tl;dr, gl!

Too long; didnt read.

My response:

Oh wow; Your a dirt bag.

ow;yadb

After discovering the secrets of runecrafting from Sedridor, Akronolir got to work. His body was built for mining, hours he spent in those mines of essence- He felt a much deeper connection with his own race. He knew the hard work would pay off.(28 Runecrafting !)

-- Really appreciate your guys comments, thanks a lot ! Skillman, added you. DutchPlease, thank you ! If you would not mind I would like a picture of a RS Character, equiped with Guthix Staff(Preferably in Guthix Robes as well), using guthix claws on a barbarian ! Would really appreciate it, thanks so much.