WHat dung pot boosts summoning lvl?

howbadisbad

Just need to know, wiki says there arn't any but no one in the dung has 99 summoning and Jamflex can't be stupid enough to make it impossible can they?

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

No, just means y'all either missed a key some where or skipped a door. I suggest you go back and look.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

No it was an extra door that we couldn't even pot to get past, lmfao jamflex at its finest.

boss was like lvl 470 riftsplitter wrecked our entire team before we even got him to 3/4 health lmfao.

Why are dung bosses so damn overpowered?

People in my team

93 <-- he left

Like wtf? lvl 470?? Jamflex needs to die

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Dungeons are usually scaled to the higher levels. While i was in a duo with a pre-dungeoneering maxed player most doors would require 90+ stats to open. If you had 5 lvl 135+ you could have easily defeated the boss.

I know when doing large floors with others near my level we have no time defeating the boss, unless we mess up some.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Jagex scales the bosses to the groups combat level, with 5 people you get bosses in the 400 or 500 range. I wasn't there, but I'll wager that if your group took time to prepare the right armour for the boss, get food and potions, you would've done fairly well on it. (Oh, and crafted a bunch of air runes for money.)

As for 99 RC, you haven't paid that much attention to Dunge. Jagex has stated that, for some reason that makes sense to them. they sometimes put in requirements for doors that aren't required to beat the floor in the 95+ range, no matter what your stats. I think it follows the same logic of token requirement for an item forcing you to get, say, 20 levels above the actual "level" requirement of that item. (In fact, I think, could be wrong here, the only item that the level requirement comes AFTER the token requirement is the arcane pulse.)

Really doesn't make sense that they calculate token and level requirement seperate, since the amount of tokens you have is somewhat a function of your level.

That's a bit offtopic. Not entirely sure why Jagex puts in random high-90s requirements on certain levels (irregardless of anyones actual level.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It's meant to be like that, they're called "bonus" rooms for a reason. "jamflex" (clever name btw), did it on purpose.

Rfit Splitter is easy btw, just pray Mage and Piety/Turmoil. All the teams I go with kill him before our prayer drains.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

It's meant to be like that, they're called "bonus" rooms for a reason. "jamflex" (clever name btw), did it on purpose.

Rfit Splitter is easy btw, just pray Mage and Piety/Turmoil. All the teams I go with kill him before our prayer drains.

We did a large map and never found an altar, also low combat team (not lots of 130+)

Bonus rooms that CANT BE ACCESSED EVEN IF YOU POT? All rooms I have seen before now could be accessed with a pot by someone on the team.

arcane_stew.png

All rooms can be accessed with a pot if you have a maxed player... but no, not all rooms can be accessed in any given dungeon if no one on the team is high enough to reach it even with a pot. You haven't been doing dungeoneering for very long.

Also... if you haven't found an altar someone should probably farm some herbs and make rejuvination pots for everyone. Worth spending 5-10 mins doing that instead of dying.

I had a few doors too where nobody had the lvl, even with pots. Kind of stupid IMO.

Rooms with reqs that can't be potted to access is the whole point of it. That's why you have to have a nice skill total to have an edge in dungeoneering. When i trained dungeoneering on a pure with 1 rc i got alot of ~60 rc req doors. Opening all doors isn't the point in the dungeon, killing the boss is.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

1. There is (was) a very uncommon "bug" that would set a limit on a door (not a bonus room door) higher than you can achieve trough any potion.

If you for instance would have 99 summoning the door would say something like 239 summoning needed.

Jagex said they would not fix this "bug" as it's intended for unlucky people to run into this "bug" so they'll have to re-do the entire dungeon.

I had it once and i know of other people who also did.

2. With that said, Jagex will also not fix the intended bonus doors that one cannot unlock because one does not has the required skills even when boosted.

3. Jagex tends to come back on their statements and alter them.

4. Use RS manuel next time, just press in dungeoneering tables in the search window on the site and you'll be directed to a list with all the dungeoneering tables (fishing, mining, etc...)

5. Xpx, your high skill total won't matter, if you have 1 Rc you might (as pointed out) come across doors with 60 rc, when you have 99 rc you might come across doors requiring 180 rc.

As i already pointed out this is intended but i think that jagex will reconsider their thoughts on that issue.

6. I did a large map once where only 3 open areas (for rooms) were left, there was one altar in the entire dungeon.

7. Dungeoneering sucks ass because it's randomized for 90%.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

No it was an extra door that we couldn't even pot to get past, lmfao jamflex at its finest.

boss was like lvl 470 riftsplitter wrecked our entire team before we even got him to 3/4 health lmfao.

Why are dung bosses so damn overpowered?

People in my team

93 <-- he left

Like wtf? lvl 470?? Jamflex needs to die

You were on 5:5 difficulty then. If you wanted monsters and bosses that didn't take the 137 into account (or at least, not as MUCH into account), you should've picked 3:5 or 4:5.

Yea, svs, you are clearly wrong. Now that 99% of the bugs from dungeoneering have been fixed a maxed player will be able to open any door in any dungeon(barring dungeons with no herb patch).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I had a few doors too where nobody had the lvl, even with pots. Kind of stupid IMO.

Rooms with reqs that can't be potted to access is the whole point of it. That's why you have to have a nice skill total to have an edge in dungeoneering. When i trained dungeoneering on a pure with 1 rc i got alot of ~60 rc req doors. Opening all doors isn't the point in the dungeon, killing the boss is.

Good point indeed.

Jamflex

Jagex isn't stupid, they are actually very vindictive. They have assigned a mod to look over you whenever you are in Daemonheim, and ensure that you (and your party) have an ultimately miserable experience, through the use of unopenable skill doors and high leveled bosses.

Want to know why? It's because you insist on typing out Jamflex (which, really, is more effort to type, albeit a tiny amount, than Jagex). I mean, Jamflex has no meaning. At least those who write F*gex have some negative connotation readily available... you just sound like an idiot.

lizzenkov.png