best way to afk train magic to 99?

devilBart293

i was wonder what the best way to train magic to 99 is afking im 65 magic (ik not much o well) but please nothing thats gonna cost over like 1M+ an hour i would like all of your suggestions and exp rates from all 3 spell books i can use. please leave your suggestion with the exp rates!

*waits for razledazzleman or whatever his name is to post that afking is against the ROOLS!!!!!!!*

The only way to "afk" magic is stringing jewelry tbh. And that is pretty much one of the most expensive ways to train.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

afking? sw

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

*waits for razledazzleman or whatever his name is to post that afking is against the ROOLS!!!!!!!*

OR Sw0rd95 to say something completely off topic

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

The only way to "afk" magic is stringing jewelry tbh. And that is pretty much one of the most expensive ways to train.

afking is against the ROOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but eh. I'd suggest fire strike, cast it in a secluded place with no else else, safe spotting with full metal armor.

PM me for fitocracy invite

String Jewelery. Only requires about eight clicks every 30-ish seconds.

Or if you have a wireless mouse, you can alch while watching a movie or something. It really depends what you're planning on doing while AFKing.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

+1

OT: -65 magic bonus air strike on zammy mage/chickens/etc

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Fire bolt steel drags and bank bones.

Exactly what i was gonna say, or you could use a better spell. Not only is it OK exp but theres a chance you can get loot that covers the costs (visage, dragon legs or just small stuff like D skirt and runes/alchables).

Im ranging irons and im pretty poor, yet i can do this daily with merely a fraction of what i earn each day at green dragons and still make a profit. Might be another deal with magic though.

EDIT: I've leveled 83-84 range on iron drags ONLY, 82-83 was both greens and irons.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

+1

OT: -65 magic bonus air strike on zammy mage/chickens/etc

Bit off topic but does anyone maybe know how long 1.5 mill air strikes would take?

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

Just a reminder/clarification that looking for a method to AFK train in the sense that you simply want a method that doesn't require a lot of clicking so you can multi-task/web browse/etc. is perfectly acceptable. The only time that AFKing becomes a violation of Jagex rules is when you are looking for a method that will allow you to leave the computer all together. So please keep the suggestions/comments within the rules :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

This method isn't afk, but I like it and if you have dual screens it lets you read or whatever.

You need a house with an elemental balance and you have to play in high detail mode. Get a mud staff and a stack of soul runes. Activate the elemental balance and adjust your camera so your "stun" spell is over the balance. Click the spell, hit f4, click the balance, hit f4, repeat. If you have it set up right you can just spam f4 and clicking. I turn my keyboard around and set it right by my mouse so that I can just alternate with two fingers on one hand and it will spam the spell.

The easiest way is propably the best elemental spell you can use, SOL(or elemental for lower spells) and -65 magic attack on monsters that can't hit much on you(like level 3 rats). Just have autocast on and it will attack them until the monster dies...or not. BTW, you HAVE to stay at your computer if you do this...you HAVE to! Cost and speed is balanced by what spell you use, but chaos spells are proply quite good atm.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Like above said, cast strikes with -65 or less mage bonus. Do it in either a very hard to get to (quest req. or whatever) or just a long way off from anything useful (somewhere in desert, Crandor, Tirannwyn etc.) And autocast it with safespot. BUT: Stay with the computer at all times, and have private and public ON. Watch movies, read, whatever, and check the screen every few minutes to make sure no one came along and reported you for botting.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Like above said, cast strikes with -65 or less mage bonus. Do it in either a very hard to get to (quest req. or whatever) or just a long way off from anything useful (somewhere in desert, Crandor, Tirannwyn etc.) And autocast it with safespot. BUT: Stay with the computer at all times, and have private and public ON. Watch movies, read, whatever, and check the screen every few minutes to make sure no one came along and reported you for botting.

A good place to do this, is on the ice plateau where you sled down for troll romance quest, nobody ever goes up there and you can trap the ice wolves on several of the trees up there. :thumbup:

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

This method isn't afk, but I like it and if you have dual screens it lets you read or whatever.

You need a house with an elemental balance and you have to play in high detail mode. Get a mud staff and a stack of soul runes. Activate the elemental balance and adjust your camera so your "stun" spell is over the balance. Click the spell, hit f4, click the balance, hit f4, repeat. If you have it set up right you can just spam f4 and clicking. I turn my keyboard around and set it right by my mouse so that I can just alternate with two fingers on one hand and it will spam the spell.

That sounds great to me. :) Thanks

Edit: Just tried it out and it works perfectly. F4 + numpad 5 and repeat.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.