Free membership trial?

Crysisman666

Hi

After some while I logged in RuneScape again. Then when I choose world, I saw a "commercial" that says 7 days free membership trial or something like that. I clicked it, cause i really wanna try membership at least once in my life until i grow up :D

How do I do that? it jus give me some site where i need to choose payment method.

thanks

Crysisman666.png34g53q1.jpg

44 Ranged, 40 Crafting.

Max. hit: 207 (Clan wars)

Max. hit: 214 (Dungeoneering)

That's all folks!

You'll need a credit/debit card to do this, a payment will be "held" against your account (to verify it basically, which is standard practice). You'll then have 7 days membership. If you cancel within those 7 days then no money will be taken from your bank account, otherwise after those 7 days you'll start with a normal members subscription.

There was talk about this earlier, think it was deleted though, sounds like it was true and is now live then.

N ot sure how long the campaign will be running for, guess I should get set up to try it in case it;s only short term.

Why do they need credit card number and stuff, if it's free? They could take some money from card in a year, maybe two! Is this safe?

Crysisman666.png34g53q1.jpg

44 Ranged, 40 Crafting.

Max. hit: 207 (Clan wars)

Max. hit: 214 (Dungeoneering)

That's all folks!

Why do they need credit card number and stuff, if it's free? They could take some money from card in a year, maybe two! Is this safe?

Jagex is a reputable company and they would have no reason to steal money away from you. Also you're pretty much protected from your banking company if there is ever a case of fraud. It's free, but they need a credit card in order to verify you (as DD98 said) so that there isn't a sudden influx of certain people they don't want (i.e. Botters, etcetera) Just make sure to cancel your membership after the 7 days are up or else you will be charged, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing - P2P is a great upgrade from F2P :mrgreen:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer