Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The GE 4 hour limit

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Kirbyallstar
[ Display Name History ]

Kirbyallstar

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Location:California - the gurls are undeniable. Fine, fresh, fierce they got me on lock.
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Kirbyallstar
If I was to buy a certain grimy herb, can I sell the clean version of the herb right away, or do I have to wait 4 hours?

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Message me here or on RS for 91-95 herby assists.
Proud owner of a classic cape.

Infi
[ Display Name History ]

Infi

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,438 posts
Yes you can, you don't need two wait 4 hours as they're different items :smile:
Posted Image
99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Kirbyallstar
[ Display Name History ]

Kirbyallstar

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Location:California - the gurls are undeniable. Fine, fresh, fierce they got me on lock.
Ok, just making sure. I didn't want to sell the clean herb to see if it sells, only to find out that I have to buy the grimy herb after 4 hours.

Posted Image

Infi
[ Display Name History ]

Infi

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,438 posts

Ok, just making sure. I didn't want to sell the clean herb to see if it sells, only to find out that I have to buy the grimy herb after 4 hours.

You could have always checked really quickly. Just buy 1 grimy herb, clean it and sell it on the GE. Of course I haven't cleaned any herbs for a while so I can't be 100% sure so it's best to make sure just in case Jagex has made any ninja changes to the game :ugeek:
Posted Image
99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Kirbyallstar
[ Display Name History ]

Kirbyallstar

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 427 posts

You could have always checked really quickly. Just buy 1 grimy herb, clean it and sell it on the GE. Of course I haven't cleaned any herbs for a while so I can't be 100% sure so it's best to make sure just in case Jagex has made any ninja changes to the game :ugeek:

Well the reason I asked this question is that if the 4 hour limit applied, after I bought that 1 grimy herb, I couldn't check to see if it sells cuz I'd have to wait 4 hours haha :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter anyways now, the herb I was planning on cleaning doesn't even sell at mid :mellow:

Posted Image

Cptbaker08
[ Display Name History ]

Cptbaker08

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,307 posts
  • RSN:CptBaker
  • RSN2:CptAsshat
  • Clan:TSG

Well the reason I asked this question is that if the 4 hour limit applied, after I bought that 1 grimy herb, I couldn't check to see if it sells cuz I'd have to wait 4 hours haha :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter anyways now, the herb I was planning on cleaning doesn't even sell at mid :mellow:

You still could have put it on the GE for min. If it sold then you have your answer. The item can be in the GE, it just won't sell until 4 hours have passed. The same when buying items, I got an offer for 100k fire runes in the ge, but they only sell 25k every 4 hours.
Drops

Completed Goals

Goals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users