Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Locking this, as all introduction and farewell posts should now be redirected to this forum: Introductions, Farewells, & Forum Account Help

Feel free to create a new topic there to introduce yourself (or bid farewell) to the community :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, a few of the staff members and I felt that there were too many stickies in General Discussion. It also felt a little redundant having several of them on similar topics.

• So if you have just joined the forums you can introduce yourself here. Make sure to tell us a little bit about yourself!

• In addition, you can post here to let us know that you are taking a break, whether it be temporary or permanent. The same is true if you're returning to Runescape or Tip.it!

[hide=If You're a New User]

• Please keep the following in mind when you post:

1.9 - Volunteering Personal Information

• For your privacy and security, asking for or volunteering certain personal contact information is not permitted. This consists of full name, city of residence, street address, telephone number(s) and password/account details. Photographs are permitted so long as they are not pictures of license plates, house numbers, or any of the contact information listed above. Pictures that are particularly revealing (i.e. no shirt on for no reason or for the purpose of displaying abs, etc.) are not permitted. But casual pictures at the beach/pool/etc. where the person is in a swimsuit, is okay.

This applies to all forum posts, avatars and signatures. Posting any of the above information on private messages/forums is permissible at the user's risk.

Make yourself at home and enjoy posting on our forums! If you need any help in navigating our forums or want to read up on how a particluar thing works, visit our Forum User Guide. The following links may also be helpful to you as a new user:

Have fun!

Your Tip.It Administrative Team

Archive

-------------------------------------

*All Tip.It Forum Rules apply.

[/hide]

Credit to Ard_Choille for the original topics.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to irl issues such as my health (trouble breathing and liver function problems), I'm indefinitely quitting from Runescape and TET until my health is sorted, but I'll hang around the forums now and then :(

I gotta say it, just for lols :P

First post! <3:

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Runescape's boring. There hasn't been an update that catches my attention since Summoning. The only thing to do is boss hunting because the rest of the game is grinding (Even D&D's), and even fighting bosses becomes a grind because once you've fought the boss once it's the same thing over and over again for the next 2000 kills. Most skills are incredibly boring to train, and once you get into the higher levels the game slows down way too much, which is a problem that needs to be fixed but won't.

Therefor I'm quitting. I may get membership for the new skill that comes out, if it comes out. If not you can see me on War of Legends, which I'm thinking of quitting on anyways. If I quit that, then Stellar Dawn is next. However, Jagex seems to know the best ways to screw up their games so I probably won't be on there for too long. Oh well. Runescape sucks now, so bye.

Stellactic.gif

Hey. I'm new to "Tip-It", I was previously in the forum Runescape Community. My account was not working right, and their forums just weren't fun anymore. I still do play runescape, with a couple of pures. So talk to me? :thumbsup:

DR BLUECUBE here,

New to the forums with the name, but have been a lurker/ poster in the past. No longer have access to my old account, or email address associated so I need to start anew...

Casual "Do nothing" Gear:

57340592.png

DR_BLUECUBE.png

Yeah welcome to the Tip.It community

To all those saying blah blah runescape is boring so i quit Tipit, theres lots lots lots more to tipit than runescape. Just scroll down on the index page

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Due to irl issues such as my health (trouble breathing and liver function problems), I'm indefinitely quitting from Runescape and TET until my health is sorted, but I'll hang around the forums now and then :(

First post! <3:

Liver problems? Oh oh Draggle, drink less haha :P nah I'm sorry to hear that, hope you'll recover soon enough :)

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Hey, I'm a returning member of Tip.It.

I left Runescape years back ('04ish?) but continued using the site because of the Off Topic section and wonderful community, before fading away doing other things.

I discovered Jagex's FunOrb website last week, which got me quite engaged in casual gaming. Signing up to a FO fansite, I suddenly remembered Tip.It and thought I'd revist an old haunt ;) .

Hello Tip It,

It has been some time since I have posted on the forums. I'm looking forward to being more active.

I have been an active member of Wilderness Guardians for over two years. I am very friendly and like to be helpful when I can be. If I could get 99 in socialization, I would have like 100 million in xp. lol Otherwise I love having a ton of friends and often find my friend's list is full. My favorite part of clan life is getting to know everyone and chatting on our audio. I like to mentor new members and think it is a fun aspect of getting to know people. Being in leadership is a great way to help out my clan. The most challenging things in clan life are what let me learn the most.

I believe everyone has some good to them and often they are like diamonds in the rough, once polished they shine and are valuable. Probably my positive thinking is what got me voted most friendly in the clan since I joined. I often ask for help cause I'm not super woman. Looking forward to becoming part of the tip it community.

Rachy

coconutpiesig.jpg

I've lost interest in RuneScape and I'm quitting for an indefinate amount of time.

I'll prolly lurk on these forums to keep up with updates and read the Times.

Also, it's good to see there are so many new/coming back. Real advantage of merging those stickys.

Aurei_Animus.png

Well HYT.

I'm new here ave been lurking for a few years now.

My runescape acount name is iFurries.

Been blaying since '06

Like the game allot (no i'm not a 4chan troll :P)

Hope to enjoy the forums.

People can add me cus I dont have much friends and like to talk allot :P.

Well that's me.

Greetings,

Hey I'm new to the Tip.It forums.

RS account names ArchZephyr. Feel free to add me ^^.

Usually found doing whatever I can be bothered to do on World 110. At the mo' aiming for 99 Woodcutting (in ma dreams).

That's me and I hope to see you all around. ^^

Follower of Guthix, for there is Power in Balance

"How's that for a slice of fried gold?" - Simon Pegg, Shawn of The Dead.

*--If Practice Makes Perfect, and No-Ones Perfect, What's The Point In Practicing?--*

*--The More You Learn, The Less You Know--*

I don't know how many regulars browse this sticky on a regular occurrence so I doubt this will get me very much headway in contacting old friends.

Anyway, I think I may possibly begin my time on Runescape once again. It's been a solid 8 years since I started, and almost a good 5 of those were spent here :), but for some reason I always find myself coming back.

So for now I'm definitely going to make my start in one of the greatest chat forums I have ever been apart of; To old friends - Good to see you, To new acquaintances - Nice to meet you :)

I'll definitely miss a lot of posts from old mates, if you happen to see this feel free to fire me a PM, I'd be great to hear from ya.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Hello everyone. I am not new to either Runescape or Tip.It. I have been in and out of Runescape 3 times since '04. A lot of things kind of conspired to take me away from the game. After graduating High School and joining the US Army I reconnected with my online self but this time on World Of Warcraft. Faced with an imminent deployment to Afghanistan I quit WoW with the intent of coming back after my return to the US. The amounts of down time I get while waiting to get blown up are amazing. Everyone pretty much knows that, if I am not running for my life, I am at the computer room. That is the reason why I started to connect with Runescape. I started looking at some guides in the Tip.It website. Then, I made my new Runescape account "E_L_I_G_O_S". I was amazed to all that had changed. I quickly found myself lost in a game I had once known every detail to. Is been 2 weeks since I have been at peace with my inner gamer and it feels all too familiar. I didn't think I could jump into action after being out for so long but I did.

I was never a member of Tip.It but a recent article inspired me to contribute to the community. After all, I owe it to Tip.It since they helped me when I didn't know what to train on or where to find something.

If you want to find me in game I will be stealing seeds from a certain farmer who hangs out in the Draynor marketplace on W77.

PS: My old account name is Foodsseller. Just in case I run into anybody that used to know me ( very likely considering I used to make myself known everywhere I went ).

bananaontop-1.gif

Revelacion.png

Hey there everyone.

My name/runescape name is Nick8071992 (creative right? :rolleyes: ), but you should probably just call me Nick. I've been playing Runescape off and on since 2005-ish, and I recently started playing as a member again. I've used tip.it before but never visited the forum, and I figured maybe now was the right time haha. Feel free to add me ingame, I'm always looking for someone to chat with. I look forward to enjoying the forums in the future.

Nick

introcc.jpg

Hey everyone! :)

Im new to tip.it and would like some friends to play this game with haha add me in game! My private chat is always on :) Username is Deer (as shown in the picture obviously haha)

P.S. sorry for the picture quality i tried my best!

Cheers :)

First post! <3:

Aww draggles...ill miss you :sad:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Runescape's boring. There hasn't been an update that catches my attention since Summoning. The only thing to do is boss hunting because the rest of the game is grinding (Even D&D's), and even fighting bosses becomes a grind because once you've fought the boss once it's the same thing over and over again for the next 2000 kills. Most skills are incredibly boring to train, and once you get into the higher levels the game slows down way too much, which is a problem that needs to be fixed but won't.

Therefor I'm quitting. I may get membership for the new skill that comes out, if it comes out. If not you can see me on War of Legends, which I'm thinking of quitting on anyways. If I quit that, then Stellar Dawn is next. However, Jagex seems to know the best ways to screw up their games so I probably won't be on there for too long. Oh well. Runescape sucks now, so bye.

I've realized this also, all I ever do now is monster hunt or pk. Both of which become grinds. I might be following in your footsteps soon my friend, especially after I've witnessed the crappiness this game has come to with the new skill. I'm gonna hang around for a week or too see how things play out and than decide if I'm going for the quit again.

patr1ckotg1.png

Hey guys, a few of the staff members and I felt that there were too many stickies in General Discussion. It also felt a little redundant having several of them on similar topics.

• So if you have just joined the forums you can introduce yourself here. Make sure to tell us a little bit about yourself!

• In addition, you can post here to let us know that you are taking a break, whether it be temporary or permanent. The same is true if you're returning to Runescape or Tip.it!

[hide=If You're a New User]

• Please keep the following in mind when you post:

1.9 - Volunteering Personal Information

• Tip.It is a G-rated (suitable for all ages) forum. For your privacy and security, asking for or volunteering certain personal contact information is not permitted. This consists of full name, city of residence, street address, telephone number(s) and password/account details. Photographs are permitted so long as they are not pictures of license plates, house numbers, or any of the contact information listed above. Pictures that are particularly revealing (i.e. no shirt on for no reason or for the purpose of displaying abs, etc.) are not permitted. But casual pictures at the beach/pool/etc. where the person is in a swimsuit, is okay.

Make yourself at home and enjoy posting on our forums! If you need any help in navigating our forums or want to read up on how a particluar thing works, visit our Forum User Guide. The following links may also be helpful to you as a new user:

Have fun!

Your Tip.It Administrative Team

Archive

-------------------------------------

*All Tip.It Forum Rules apply.

[/hide]

Credit to Ard_Choille for the original topics.

Hello hello!

I'm Paiqi (I play RuneScape by the same name ^-^) and I'm new to the Tip.It Forums. Have been lurking for a couple of years now, ;o so I look forward to enjoying my stay here.

Teehee :D