Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hi guys. I'm John. I haven't playing RuneScape much lately, but I continue to browse this site to see what changes have been made to the game and if I want to get back in it. I'm excited to be able to post with my internet gamer peers! :D

Hi! My name is John and I like meeting new people!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helllo tip.it,

I finally made a account! -After all these years of using your calcs...and stalking the site I made an account :)

I'm looking forward to being an active member of the tip.it community!

Hi guys, I don't know if any of you remember me, but I used to be a tip.it mod before my rather sudden departure :wall: I have not been very active in the forums at all and have almost ceased playing RS due to school, GF, and other technical issues but hopefully I will be slowly and steadily making a comeback. I just played for the BXP weekend just because I figured it would be an excuse to burn some of my gold on herblore, and sitting on 87 now, I really feel like I am gonna have some fun with this game again... MAYBE lol. So just a nice little posty saying Hi im back and might as well try to stay this time lol ;)

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Hello everyone, after years of useing your website, checking out your forums, and reading the Tip.it Times, I finially decided to make a account. I hope to enjoy my time here. :thumbsup:

Ive been playing RuneScape for nearly Five years now (so close to vets cape!), so I know my way around ;-)

Hey guys, My real name is Anthony, I live in the east of england in the United Kingdom.

My RS name is "Liddle Wolf"

I just thought I'd drop by and say hello, as I have no idea who anyone is and would like to mingle!

Feel free to never reply, haha

Been playing since 2006, recently started playing again on an account I made in 2006.

Better signature coming soon.*

*I'm lying, there won't be.

Hai, everyone :D

The name is Pjoelj, usually Lord Pjoelj in game. Unless you just refer to me as "Lord", I don't really care how you refer to me, even "Lord Potato-jelly" will do (yes, I have actually been called that once O_o).

I haven't been on these forums a lot (or used tip.it a lot), but I'm joining anyway. Why not, really?

I live in Sweden, if anyone cares, and have done so for all my life. I am fairly decent in english and I know a little spanish as well. But don't expect to be able to have anything that even resembles an actual conversation with me in spanish. It won't work.

Well, that's all for now.

*Comes up with the incredibly stupic idea to sort my bank alphabetically*

Wellll Hello, Im new here.ive been using tip.it since the start and have been playing Runescape since i was 11. im now 23. Lotsss of breaks in between. buttt im back for awhile at least and i figured its time to actually sign up for these forums since this wonderful site has always been there to tip me haha. sooo Hellllo hah.

Hello there everyone. My name is Andy, but please call me Doing Alrigh. I'm new to the forums and semi-new to Runescape. I'm going for 99 fishing. I'm very poor at the moment. Only 10k gp in feathers. Might have to fish some lobs for cash.

57001975.png

my stats and where i'll be fishing.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

Just coming back to RS after taking a break for a while. This site has changed a lot. Hoping to see some friendly faces. I used to go by katt_85, not sure if anyone remembers me :o

defense.gifattack.gif

0487908a226f010f311c94a3e13c7155.jpg[/url]

Hello everyone!

I'm Trixy Starz, I've been around with this account since Fall -06.

I've been playing some every now n then, had up to 2years break and returned.

Since I returned I've gotten 99 Fletching (My fav skill back in -07, why? Idk tbh.)

Few weeks later I managed to get 99 Wc (worked on both Fletch an Wc together)

I'm currently working on 99 Ranged, hoping to get it in time for RuneFest.

Never know before you tried! :D

However, C'yaahh around the Forums! :)

Maybe even around the game, W65 is my home world.

PrivateChat is set on Friends mostly due to some past things.

but again that's all from me for now!

Have a great one!!

//Trixyy

Trixy_Starz.png

Trixy_Starz.png

Trixy_Starz.png

Greetings!

I am known in Scape as jfj186. I started playing in February 2006 as Moscow89 and have been playing on and off ever since. My most recent tenure started in January 2011 and has been quite successful.

I am a big fan of quests and (as of 3/10/11) am 10 quests away from getting the quest cape. I do not have any 99s but have no skills under level 50 and only 2 under 60. My highest skill is Woodcutting (at level 81) as I once intended on getting 99 in that skill.

For many years now, probably almost since I started playing Scape, I have been using tip.it as a source of information and have made use of its skill calculators.

I look forward to posting on this forum!

Jfj186.png

'ello, community.

Played RS back in the day. I mean.. waay back. Back when there were only a few worlds and everyone was friendly and poli- Nevermind.

Since I first created The Wimp (my one and only character), I'd only ever play for a month or so then just stop for a year or two.

I also used Tip.It a lot, a while back I had an attempt at some stories in the forum as I've always enjoyed fantasy stories and fan fics but as far as I remember, that was my only activity on the forums.

Anyway... rather than playing heavily and disappearing for years, I'm going to try and do a little bit a day. Due to the nature of my job, I can't play as heavily as I could during my days in school or college

So, there it is. Hello.

Hello Tip.It community, my name is SirMetalkid. I had that name way before titles were introduced into the game and even now titles are introduced I haven't changed my name. Mainly because of 'Metalkid' being taken but I digress. I have been playing RuneScape for over five years now (my Veteran Cape speaks the truth), and I have been a member for most of that time. I first decided it was time to get members when I had had enough of lobster fishing on Karamja Island, and I was tired of running to the bank in Draynor. I have been a member of Tip.It for around two years yet this is my first post, there must be a record in that somewhere.

I love quests and have been in possession of one since around two months after the release of While Guthix Sleeps, well there was a period after Nomad came onto the scene, but I would rather not talk about that. I would consider myself a more all-rounder character as I have all skills above level 73, and a total level currently of 2107.

So there we go, my very belated introduction to the Tip.It forums.

sirmetalkid.png

Hey everybody.. Long story short, I've been playing Runescape since 2005. Got hacked around ehh 2008, so i started the account i have now. That's basically all i have to say about my self, and I'm eager to get posting on other forums and what not =]

I_Ibite_420.png

13034431.png

Hey Tip.It'ers and Runescapers!

I'm Pie, or PiesVids on Runescape and Youtube.

I played Runescape since 2006 on multiple accounts and to be pretty honest have never really gotten anywhere! :D

I dont play Runescape no more although the community and game still interests me.

Mostly now I just make videos on youtube Vlogging but I like to hear from the Runescaper's still and keep part of a few fansites and forums!

Nice to meet you all just keeping it short :D

Hiya!

I'm antih3ro, been playing rs for a while (since 2003) now. I've started to play a signficantly more often in the last year or so and I'm working on maxing out. So far I like everything I've seen on these forums so I said hey might as well join :P

Maybe I'll see some of you in-game!

To all you Tip.iters, the names Actaeon a.k.a. Roman :-) Like most of us, I grew up with Runescape all throughout middle school, and high school! Absolutely love it, and would regard it as one of my top 3 hobbies (as sad as that sounds). To be exact, I made my account around 03' but kicked things up a notch in 06' and avidly play to this very day!

"If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat."

Stihlrue.png

Hey everyone! My name is TeknikosCave in game. I started playing 9 years ago. Quit after a month. Now I am back lol. Yes it was a long vacation! I do Let's Plays for video games and I have started a new for RuneScape! Check out my Youtube channel sometime! Thanks all. Hope to be P2P soon!

youtubelogo7.gif

'llo Tip-it. ._.

CommonEra here :D I began playing in late August of 2006 with one account (Tom Wolf5, now Turtlejudge47 name-wise). I just recently made another account, CommonEra, to get a fresh start in RS since the biggest turn-offs I have with my main is the cluttered bank (I've tried emptying it to bare-bones stuff, but I can never find myself to sell anything more than past quest items that I don't need), mediocre stats, and a lack of wonder.

With this new account I'll hopefully be doing it the opposite- instead of grinding endlessly, I switch fishing after an inventory or two to mining, then maybe WC a bit, or fight some random NPCs, and then have a period to chat with people in lumby or draynor as I fish some more. It's working great so far and I've gotten to Lv 30 cooking and Lv 21 fishing in about two days, my mining is at 12 atm as well. I'm going to member up my account since I have a spare membership card for a month for RS, and luckily I'll be able to explore the lower-leveled areas and items/etc for members that I never got to try, since I came to members with my first account at around Lv 50.

I'm going to try to get involved with the forums again, which made my period as a member in RS extremely fun and long (2 years or so of just full on RS playing), participate in clans and finally stay in a roleplaying clan without quitting or becoming inactive (only did this once before. xD)

Hopefully I'll get involved with the tip.it community as well- I've been reading the guides and articles here for two years now, as well.