Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hey Tip.it, thought it was about time to say hey, been using this site for many, many years now, but never the forum or anything. Just the guides, calcs and all the delicious goodies. Probably don't know many of you, if any at all, but I hope this is first step to making some new friends or foes.

Here's my little miner saying hey.

an9hpn.jpg

benneburg3aq.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome everyone! :grin:

Nice RS name, benneburg. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

To be honest, I just thought the idea of a black aura sounded cool. But after looking it up, I'm definitely going to have to check them out. :thumbup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Have been an avid and semiloyal user of tip.it for years and years, but have never seen fit to join formally. But there was a Times article that I just couldn't be silent on... So here I am. Always wanted to be anyway >.<

M'name's Adam. Heterosexual married conservative voting Christian pedant here, inb4 hatred/"heterosexual married conservative voting Christian" cannot precede the word pedant.

I used to be Me_Hate_Libs. I've been around thes forums forever. Now, I must go. This place has increasingly become overrun with crybabies and buzzkils. The mods interfere way to much and make these forums completely bland and uninteresting. Runescape itself is just awful and not worth it anymore.

So I'm going, for good. Life has too much to offer to spend any more of my time on things like this place.

Kaida is cool, Ezkaton is awesome, ForsakenMage is a spectacular writer, and Kimberly is a sexy beast. Everyone else has pretty much ruined this place.

Free at last. Free at last. Thank God almight I'm free of tip.it at last. :pray:

Was Deathknell, but the password recovery never worked for me. So I'm this now. Whatever. Someone get me some damn fried chicken!

I didn't realize you were Me_Hate_Libs. I'd been wondering what happened to her.

I'm going to miss you. Sorry to see you go. :-(

Hello, everyone. I've been playing runescape for a bit over 5 years now. I relied heavily on tip.it as I got started doing questing, and always looked for new info on tip.it to learn better ways of doing things. Articles and guides on tip.it have always been so informative and interesting. I've never joined a forum like this before, I don't even know how to make a signature and stuff, that's how forum nooby I am, lol. But I figured I'd finally give this a try as it always sounted interesting to give a go. Just call me sun, lol.

-Suntracker7

For those who knows me: I am back!

For those who don't: er... I am back!

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Hello, everyone. I've been playing runescape for a bit over 5 years now. I relied heavily on tip.it as I got started doing questing, and always looked for new info on tip.it to learn better ways of doing things. Articles and guides on tip.it have always been so informative and interesting. I've never joined a forum like this before, I don't even know how to make a signature and stuff, that's how forum nooby I am, lol. But I figured I'd finally give this a try as it always sounted interesting to give a go. Just call me sun, lol.

-Suntracker7

Welcome to the boards. :)

Welcome back. I like your join date. You may or may not remember me.

Umm.. Hey Guys, just joined the forum, i liked the idea of a friendly kind of Community? :thumbsup: So i dont really know what to do, any hints would be a great help :rolleyes:

Welcome to the boards. :D

I have to say it does seem friendly around here :)

Glad you feel that way. Welcome to the boards at any rate. :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png

Doctor, it hurts when I do this. :grin:

Welcome to TIF, everyone. We're not really as crazy as I sound. :lol:

We're all normal... we're all normal...

[hide]r25eoj.jpg[/hide]

We're normal, see?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

We're all normal... we're all normal...

[hide]r25eoj.jpg[/hide]

We're normal, see?

Jeez star, you need to not do that when I'm up at midnight :(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Welcome back. Saw that you had visited my profile so I wondered who it was :lol:

Welcome also to the new ones! I hope you'll enjoy the stay at Tip.it :)

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Hello. I am a 13 year old boy who has been playing Runescape for 6 years. However i am still a noob with only 1m. I will be starting a blog very soon and will be trying to make alot more money for the future. I absolutely love PVM as i find it fun and challenging. One of my goals is to be able to Go into Godwars with a team with confidence. I hoped you liked my starting post :D

Hello. I am a 13 year old boy who has been playing Runescape for 6 years. However i am still a noob with only 1m. I will be starting a blog very soon and will be trying to make alot more money for the future. I absolutely love PVM as i find it fun and challenging. One of my goals is to be able to Go into Godwars with a team with confidence. I hoped you liked my starting post :D

Welcome to Tip.it. :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png

I've never actually used this thread despite being here for more than 3 years.

Hello, you may know me as a cynic that enjoys criticizing... everything. I'm always up for a good discussion, and stuff.

Come to think of it, I haven't introduced myself either.

Hello. :P

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Hello, as you can probably tell by now, I am a Texans fan, and I have a veteran cape, but no 99 skills if that is sad :D Hope I can enjoy it here! I am not much of a quester, the only hard quest I have completed in Monkey Madness, and that was for the D Scim.

And that was my story.