Big Brother Is Watching

JumpinJax

OP is an idiot. Jagex isn't watching you, you were reported. Don't say stupid crap in game and you won't get muted. You are lucky you didn't get permabanned for that like you would back in 2006. Maybe you should have been permabanned to get less idiots out of this game.

Butthurt?

OP is correct, and I stand with what he's saying... Jagex is too harsh on little things.

Butthurt how? I've never been banned because I never said stupid [cabbage]. Gb24chan [wagon].

Jagex suck up? L

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP is an idiot. Jagex isn't watching you, you were reported. Don't say stupid crap in game and you won't get muted. You are lucky you didn't get permabanned for that like you would back in 2006. Maybe you should have been permabanned to get less idiots out of this game.

Butthurt?

OP is correct, and I stand with what he's saying... Jagex is too harsh on little things.

Butthurt how? I've never been banned because I never said stupid [cabbage]. Gb24chan [wagon].

Jagex suck up? L

Suck up how? Now it's obvious you are just a really [cabbage]ty troll.

You're a suck up because you follow the rules.

It is awesome logic, you can't argue with it

:rolleyes:

True. :P

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

I'm not asking anyone for sympathy. I'm just remembering a time where people were allowed to speak, and others would take what they said and actually interpret it before they acted.

Psst Jax, this isn't old Runescape. This is the report-happy, ban-frenzy one where you can't say anything without breaking the rules.

A player in game said "nice website" to me (because I have a website, obviously) but I could not reply properly because doing so would be advertising in the game which is not allowed. Okay, maybe I am paranoid but that is how RS is today.

I'm not asking anyone for sympathy. I'm just remembering a time where people were allowed to speak, and others would take what they said and actually interpret it before they acted.

Psst Jax, this isn't old Runescape. This is the report-happy, ban-frenzy one where you can't say anything without breaking the rules.

A player in game said "nice website" to me (because I have a website, obviously) but I could not reply properly because doing so would be advertising in the game which is not allowed. Okay, maybe I am paranoid but that is how RS is today.

I would have immediately deleted/ignored said person in fear... Paranoia at it's finest.

Amitoz.png