One Small Favor - Chicken Cages

LantzR

One part of the "One Small Favor" 1 quest is to get 5 Pigeon cages from behind Jerico's house (just south of the northern bank in Ardougne) and have Horvak the Armourer (at Varrock center anvils) turn them into chicken cages.

The 3 cages behind Jerico's house have pigeons in them, "Pigeon cage -Full-" 2. During the "Biohazard" 3 quest you can search the cupboard inside Jerico's house to get "Bird feed" 4 which will allow you to open the "Pigeon cage -Full-" and release the pigeons to distract the guards. When it's empty the cage is called "Pigeon cage" 5.

When you open Jerico's cupboard and search it, you are told first that "The cupboard is full of birdfeed". Since I've already completed the "BioHazard" quest I'm then told "I don't need any more birdfeed".

•  
  • - Search Jerico's cupboard (1/2)

FullOfBirdseed.png

• - Search Jerico's cupboard (2/2 After BioHazard)

DoNotNeedBirdfeed.png

You can not get birdfeed to lure the pigeons out of the cages. Horvak the Armourer does not care. Take him 5 Pigeon cages -Full- and he'll turn them into Chicken cages for you.

•  
  • - Pigeon cages -Full-

PigeonCageFull.png

• - Chicken cages

ChickenCages.png

Cheers,

Zel_R

1 - One Small Favor

2 - Pigeon cage -Full-

3 - Biohazard

4 - Bird feed

5 - Pigeon cage

Hiya,

I don't suppose you could supply us with an image of the -full- cage, and an examine, could you?

The image I showed is of 5 Pigeon cage -Full- in my inventory.

Here is the message from examine:

•  
  • - Examine Pigeon cage -Full-

ExaminePigeonCageFull.png

• - Examine Message - Pigeon cage -Full-

ExamineMsgPigeonCageFull.png

This is reproducible by anyone after they have distracted the guards during the BioHazard quest.

Cheers,

Zel_R

It seems we already have the Pigeon cage -full- in our database. And since you said you can just take the cage, full or not, and continue with the quest, I see no reason to mention the difference in the guide. Feel free to submit any other submission you may have!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~