Playing around with Photoshop - master skillcapes

Triquos

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those all look so awesome!!

Can you make a hitpoints one? <3:

(I hope its okay I used the def one for my image, it's to resisting not to :ohnoes:)

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Don't worry I give full permission for people to use them in avatars/signatures ^_^ will work on more capes tomorrow :)

Edit: master attack + strength capes done

I have the cape and trim ready for the master farming cape, but can't find a suitable HD farming icon from the farming cape to put on :( so if anyone happens to have this please post it here and I'll be able to finish it ^_^ thankies

Edit 2: reworked the attack cape :)

attackcapemaster.png > attackcapemaster2.png

Now it's a lot smexier :D

2vuhgcn.png

attackcapemaster.png > attackcapemaster2.png

Now it's a lot smexier :D

I agree <3:

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Would you mind making me a fletching cape?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Thanks Ronan! Exactly what I needed :D

Farming, fletching and hitpoints done. Will redo some capes if I get the time, really not happy with most of them at the moment. I see many flaws including capes too bright, trim too pixellated etc. I'm a perfectionist :l

so if I get time I'll redo most of them.

Ones I AM happy with however are:

Attack

Hunter

Defence

Slayer - ish

Prayer - ish

2vuhgcn.png

hitpointscapemaster.png

SEXYYYYYYYYYYYY <3:

edit- you just gonna make/do every cape?

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

hitpointscapemaster.png

SEXYYYYYYYYYYYY <3:

edit- you just gonna make/do every cape?

Eventually :) life's a bit chaotic right now but I'll get there. Made a master summoning cape today, not happy with it but I'll have to leave it for now. Re-did the hp cape too, the icon was too 3D, looked weird.

2vuhgcn.png

I've found a way to colour the master dungeoneering cape and have experimented some more and come up with a much more realistic look. I'm not sure if this is possible for other colours, but I've been able to accomplish this look for the master attack cape at least :)

Before and After:

attackcapemaster2.png > attackcape.png > atkcapefinal.png

Edit: Thanks Gandorf :) I've edited the master atk cape and changed the master cooking cape

2vuhgcn.png

Ah yes, that's much better :thumbsup:

You should also try to keep a constant position for the icons on each cape, rather than having them in different spots (bottom, middle...) on each cape - that is, if you choose to redo the ones you already have :wink:

But try fixing the bottom of the revised cape - it seems a tad jagged, no? Also, as your original screenshot was antialiased, I'd recommend making the edges antialiased - careful selection along the edge with the polygon lasso tool, with Antialiased selection turned on, and then deleting the edge (only a very thin part of course) will make the edges seem antialiased, which is much more appealing :P

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Sorry everyone I can't make any more capes, it's taking up too much of my IRL time :( If I get any time I might redo the ones I've already created.

Hope you enjoyed them, and you're welcome to use them in your avatars/signatures :razz:

2vuhgcn.png

I like the lighter revised attack cape more except for the bottom which seems to be a blackish colour rather than crimson.

If you had time the other capes would look better the way you did the attack cape, but either way they're still awesome.

Aww. :( You did an awesome job with the ones you finished. Hope you finish the rest someday (or preferably Jagex add them to the game for us to use. :P)

Aww. :( You did an awesome job with the ones you finished. Hope you finish the rest someday (or preferably Jagex add them to the game for us to use. :P)

Thanks :D I hope they're added in game too! I once thought 120 skills would be something I'd never support. But where there's a will, there's a way, and there's many ways 120 skills can be justified. For example, at level 100 agility, you could gain access to a new agility course which would give 1,000 xp, and at level 110, 2,000 xp for example. So it becomes easier with the more xp you gain.

With that I hope 120 skills will become a reality and I truly hope to see master capes for all skills one day! :shades:

2vuhgcn.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Used 4 of your images in this signature

macrosig.jpg

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png