Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

Introduction
My RS name is Druvovic and I've been playing this game since early RSC. I achieved 2496 total on November 10th and since I can't gain any more levels I'll be setting XP-goals.

In real life I'm a law student with 2,5 years to go until I graduate. I'm 23 years old and when I don't study/play RS I am at the gym or watch football or something random.

Stats
15mrsfrontpage.png

Big goal:
My ultimate goal is to get 200M in all skills. I'm not sure that I'll ever reach it but as long as I enjoy RS and have lots of free time (as in studying) that's what I'm aiming for.

Druvovic.png
(Anyone know a site where I can make a 5B goal signature? most seem to be capped at 2,147b)

2013 plans:
I've decided to write something of an "XP-plan" for 2013. These will be very rough estimates and it's very possible that I end up doing something else entirely after 200M slay. When I say months here I mean a runetracker month which is 31 days.

Starting XP: 1,78B

First goal:
200000000.png
Approx time: 3 months
Comment: I have 4 exams coming up in january + beginning of february so during this time I won't be getting that much xp. Something like 500k/day average maybe. After that new classes are starting and things are usually fairly slow-paced in the beginning so I will pick up my pace. I'll be trying to do a 10M week before 200M.

XP from this (based on my last 31 days on runetracker):
Slayer: +51,5M
Attack: +~34M
Magic: +~43M
Ranged: +~29M
Prayer: +~3,4M
DG(challenges 80 of 93 days to be safe): +~16M

Ending XP: ~1,95B

Combats after this:
Attack: 190M
Strength: 110M
Defence: 200M
HP: 200M
Ranged: 157M
Magic: 185M
Pray: 26,5M

Second goal:
200000000.png
(I might move this a bit. It depends on how many charms I end up with after 200M slay + if there will be another DXPW.)
Approx time: 2-3 days
Comment: This will be very fast. I'm already buying all the steel plates + water talismans that I will need. Without a DXPW I might need to finish ranged or melees before getting it.

Ending XP: 2,06B

Third goal:
2000000000.png
(from ~157M)
Approx time: 2-3 weeks
Comment: Unless a better method is discovered I will do this at dark beasts with zaryte bow. If I need much more charms I might have to get some XP at waterfiends.

Ending XP: 2,1B

Fourth goal:
200000000.png
(from ~190M)
200000000.png
Approx time: 2 months?
Comment: I actually have no idea where to get the best melee xp after dharok was nerfed. Maybe I'll do some buyables before finishing these.

Ending XP: 2,2B

Fifth goal:
200000000.png
Approx time: 1-2 months depending on method
Comment: I want to get 200M Prayer while the prices are low. D bones are only 7,2 gp/xp and frost bones a bit over 14 gp/xp. What bones I will use depends on how my investments work out. :P

Ending XP: 2,375B

+ DG challenges for 4 months which is ~20M more.

That's only ~7 months but I have absolutely no idea what to do after that. I'll probably do superheat mining to finish off magic at some point. Then a lot depends on my investments. I'll also focus on the new skills once they come out.

Current goal:
I'm currently working on 200M Ranged. Most will be done at the abyss because of the nice agility xps.

2000000000.png

200Ms by date:
1. Hitpoints (December 9 2012)

200mHP.png

2. Defence (December 11 2012)

200mdef.png

3. Attack (March 12 2013)

200mattack_zpsd04bf178.png

4. Magic (April 17 2013)

200mmage_zps6f857df8.png

5. Slayer (April 18 2013)

200mSlayer_zps589d80de.png

6. Summoning (April 30 2013)

200msum_zpse06c9b89.png

Welcome to Tip.it :) Nice to see how you are doing each Skill. Nice amount of Effigies & the Visage drops! Hunter is easier now because of the Bonecruher while Hunting Kebbits & dropping Furs. I don't know if you can take a Familure in there.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I had an exam today so I didn't play that much. Did 5 mith-drag trips though and got about ~500k Magic xp. I also did two elite clues and got two decent rewards.

Elite #16:

470Elite.png

Elite #17

471Elite.png

Nice goal, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks, I'll try to make it interesting.

Welcome to Tip.it :) Nice to see how you are doing each Skill. Nice amount of Effigies & the Visage drops! Hunter is easier now because of the Bonecruher while Hunting Kebbits & dropping Furs. I don't know if you can take a Familure in there.

Thank you, yea I should really do some hunting since you only need 83 to use the first effigy form using the ooglog pool. I'll look into kebbits :smile:

Insane goals, and love your stack of items (saw your blog on rsc, those were an IMPRESSIVE amount of clues done :P )

Keep it up dude, have fun building that xp up

Hehe, in the end I realized clues weren't worth doing unless you enjoy them and after doing ~400 clues in 3 months I got tired of it. Thanks btw.

Very interesting thread, but I was thinking, if you don't like training runecrafting *that* much, then why not use your effegies on them to get like 160m runecrafting xp? Thats just if you are aiming at 200m everything.

Yea, I would definately do that if 200M in everything was my goal. I just don't see myself ever going for 200M in skills like agility, hunter, mining etc simply because I don't like training them - and I wouldn't play if I didn't enjoy it.

Nice stats. I like the way your thread is built. Very eye pleasing. :thumbsup: Lots 'o effigies. Have fun. I'm sure you'll be able to get this soon.

Thanks, it will take a few years though :shades:

I'll def be keeping an eye on this!

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Well today I played quite a lot. Just started a new course today so I've got some reading to do - mostly while semi-afking RS of course. I managed to get ~1,3M magic xp (+ ~200k defence) and also got 6 effigies. I also passed 2k logged mith dragon kills (had ~3k logged before effigies also but those don't count), hoping to get a D full drop before I reach 20k kills.

Good luck

~~~legoman187~~~

Thanks.

Well I'll be damned! Somebody with the same goals as me :D I'll keep an eye on this thread, should be a good one to follow ;)

Hehe, interesting. The difference is that you do actually slay for your xp :-) I'll drop by your RSC-thread sometime.

I'll def be keeping an eye on this!

I'm glad.

GL

Thank you.

So today when I logged in I found myself at the respawn point in Falador with absolutely no idea of how I died. I was killing cave crawlers in the Smokey well and I went outside to log and most likely died by poison after getting the "you cannot logout until 10 seconds after the end of combat"-message. I lost my chaotic rapier, fire cape, herbicide, rune defender and about 10M worth of items. So that means I'll have to go do some more dungeoneering, need about 1,8M xp to get my rapier back. I'm kinda annoyed about losing the fire cape because I hate fight caves but I've done it around 10 times already so it shouldn't really be a problem. Meleeing with whip kinda sucks after you have used a rapier.

Also completed Nomads requiem today..

Over the last few days I've been trying to "free up" some cash by upgrading some of my hats. I realized that I need more GP to make the most of flipping. Basically I managed to sell my red and purple for white + 300M junk. I probably could have gotten a better deal had I been more patient but I didn't mind getting some junk in the deal as I had a disk to get rid of with most of the junk. Now that I have 1x blue and 2x white I'm trying to trade the 2x white for another blue.

Anyway, training-wise I've been doing defence for the last 2 days. I'm in a clan called Insurrection and we've got a defence-competition that I'm trying to win. I've just been training at black demons and got ~800k def xp yesterday and about 1,1M today. I'll probably keep doing this for a few more days and put magic on hold for a week. Some small milestones I've reached is 118M def xp and 150 effigies (currently 152).

Trade for white:

buywhiteedited.png

Good luck i think i will be dreaming on getting 200m def xp to beat you o.o :P

Hehe, not sure when I'll max defence, at least doing magic first so you could probably get it before I do if you really wanted.

So I finally managed to buy a blue:

[hide]buyblueedited.png[/hide]

Except for this I've been just training defence at Black demons. I also did familiarisation and got 333 crims at waterfiends. I should have got more but I wasn't that active and next time I really should get them on task.

I was amazed when I saw your effigies.

Good luck. (:

Thanks, only ~240 more until I can open them.

Good luck, nice goal. :P

I got a DFH from Chewed bones the other day, hopefully you get some of my luck.

Awesome, yea I've always wanted a D-full helm. Hopefully I'll get one before I reach 1k chewed bones.

For the last days I've mainly been training defence at black demons and mage at Mith dragons. Yesterday I killed around 500 miths and got a few effigies and an elite clue which rewarded me with around 250k worth of items. Over the last 3 days I've gotten like 15 effigies totalling at ~170 now so it shouldn't be more than 1 and a half month until I reach 400.

Also a friend sold me 1,5M of each fire and air rune so those will hopefully last for a while. GE can be really annoying sometimes since you can only buy 25k of each rune every 4h and you easily use 25k fires in 4 hours. Same goes for cannonballs which have a limit of 10k per 4h. Oh well, in the coming days I'll probably just be maging black demons and miths.

I haven't updated this topic much lately mainly because I've had lots of work to do. On RS I've been doing the usual, killing Black demons and Mithril drags. I'm almost at 3k logged mithril drag kills now and I passed 100 chewed bones last week. Not all those bones have been dropped in these 3k kills though, I had around 40 before I started. I still keep data of all interesting drops and I'm planning to post the drop-rates every ~5k kills.

Also as Zarfot just revealed the fastest effigy-droppers in game (Cave crawlers) I decided to reveal my rates. The vast majority of the sample size he has is the data collected by Vexn and me, I personally killed ~15,5k of the 25k sample size on crawlers so far. I managed to recieve 15 effigies in one day camping those ("only" killed them for ~8h that day) so basically that's the perfect place if you're looking for "raw" effigies.

Milestone-wise I've reached 200 effigies, 100 chewed bones, 39M Magic, 25M Ranged and 77M HP last week.

Oh and I'll start updating the pics on first page with my new charm/effigy/chewed bones etc-count.

Goodluck with 200m and your Effegies.

Nice Vissage drops and Phat collection you've got there, especially your new blue :P

Thanks, I'll update the hat-pic lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Update this :P. You should at least show your hat set.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted