Clan Chronicle issue #12 � TICT, 2v2, Dung, Clanvolution, RSNs, JaGex int++

Laikrob

Hi all,

The Clan Chronicle is back again again after a another break, due to lack of writers. 3 new additions to the team, and we’re looking for more.

Here’s a short recap, since you’ve either just read the issue, or hopefully are about to do so:

TiCT 2010 - recap and war topics

Collaboration in the TiCT 2010 - TR and NBK's experience

Dungeoneering - rewards, opposition and utility

Clan world history - from Classic to today

Size of clans - which size is ideal

RuneScape names – how we choose them, funny names, display names

JaGex interview – main focus on clans

Please post your thoughts, opinions or feedback to any of the articles in the Clan Chronicle in this topic.

You can find the new issue here.

Do you have an idea for an article yourself? Write it down and PM it to Laikrob, and you have the chance to be a guest article writer, or maybe even a Clan Chronicle Author.

Thanks to the Clan Chronicle staff, JaGex, and everyone who helped out.

On behalf of The Clan Chronicle,

Laikrob

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

wow!! very good job guys!! :thumbsup:

it was really interesting to read!

I loved your article about the rsn Laila, that was my favorite!

thanks for you work Clan Chronicle staff! :thumbup:

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

Tip.It War Rankings Quick Info

Free To Play:

* F2P #1: Dragonwood

* F2P #2: Clan Europe

* F2P #3: True Ownage

Tee hee, Thanks Clan Chronicle! :)

Recruit me pl0x?

It's good to get feedback, so thanks for that. I'll reply to the ones directed at me, or with questions. :)

wow!! very good job guys!! :thumbsup:

it was really interesting to read!

I loved your article about the rsn Laila, that was my favorite!

thanks for you work Clan Chronicle staff! :thumbup:

Thanks for the positive feedback, the whole team has worked hard on this issue. :^_^:

(Glad you enjoyed the article I wrote, it was also one of the most fun to write - and find old screenshots for.)

ralph my buddy tl;dr

disappointed in the interview with jagex :mellow:

Were you disappointed in the questions, or the answers?

As mentioned in the beginning, almost all the questions about possible future updates, plans or possibilities were not answered, as they would not be able to give a proper answer anyway. Most of the questions were compiled by the questions that you users wanted to know the answers to. Of course, we had hoped for some more revealing information like we have received in the past, but we can't be as lucky every time.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Nice work all :)

In the Jagex Interview i would've like to see the jagex mods questionned on if there are any planned clan wars updates or pvp updates that could benefit clanning.

Looking forward to the next issue :)

trjccc1.png

Proud Titans Revolution Council Member

What sort of questions would you have liked to see? (Trying to drag out constructive criticism here. :razz: )

That should have been mentioned, you are right. :mellow:

Sowwy?

What sort of questions would you have liked to see? (Trying to drag out constructive criticism here. :razz: )

More clan world related questions, and answers that aren't so bland and company/business/corporation stuff.

We had about 20 clan related questions, and had 7 of them answered - so it wasn't because we didn't try. Next time we know that we need to word them differently, but we forwarded lots of (mostly unedited) questions from you guys in addition to our own. :)

Most of the questions were about game related possibilities, and instead of giving us "Who knows?"-ish answers, Jagex chose to not answer them at all. Of course we would have hoped for more answers, but I can also see where they are coming from.

Lesson learnt, but would still want to know what specific things you'd like to hear more about. "Clan world related" is slightly non-specific.

like do they realize how they've changed clanning a lot? Do they realize that a decent amount of their player base was in a pking era? Do they realize that clans can't always get a world to fight in?

Is their plan to make all clans cwa, or they only want to support cwa since it's a feature they made that they don't want to see become useless?

stuff like that asking them about the future and stuff they will just give you that company like approach we cant release info or say something that would make u think that we are blahblahblah

6590ew.jpg