Stone's Blog (False Ban)

BIG UPDATE:

Drop tab: Sold

Araxxor Eye drop. Borrowed money to purchase leg, sold for 55m profit after paying back for the loan.

14fENOd.jpg

Currently have ~80m cash, Full t70 power armor, malevolent for araxxor, drygores, MH ASC/OH DL darts, and Cstaff. Not sure what to save for and buy next.

Oh and I got the 2nd part of the staff. Only have to finish the bottom one now.

cxWrllI.jpg

Misplaced my drop tab picture, was around 75m worth.

Also got sacrifice/devotion and the last one from GWD.

Drops lately, 5x claws, 2x limbs, 5x armor pieces, Bandos boots/gloves, 4x daxe and random rings, araxxi eye and leg middle (bottom still needed).

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

ty ty. Now that there is only 1 piece to go the motivation is realllllll

• Like 1

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

Stonewall337.png

Stonerwall plz gib luck

my luck upto this point has been horribad.

So got dlimbs+7m Dag trip, meaning with my bank I currently have 105m cash. Not sure what to buy next, depends on if/when I finish my spider leg and hydrix.

Stonewall337.png

My car got scratched when someone backed into it when someone was parking next to it in the driveway. Keep in mind this is a beater, since I drive a fair bit, and its only worth 1500 or so. Her insurance wrote me a check for $2,900 for repairs, but I don't have to get it repaired, so I just put the check in the bank. Double what the car's worth, I'll take it.

Also, up to ~370m BoB in 2 months, with 2/3 spider pieces, starting with under 15m exactly 2 months ago.

• Like 3

Stonewall337.png

Well it was more than a scratch. It was scratches.

Stonewall337.png

• 3 weeks later...

60+ araxxor kills dry now.

Did like 8m xp on BXPW.

Under 2 weeks til I quit for a few months.

Stonewall337.png

WoD Drops in 3.5 hours. So I sold all my gear, topped up MTK favor and put in 7.5m, and am doing AFK crafting now to get 4k dust. Than I'll get crystal pickaxe and AFK 99 mining, and after that probably do 99 fishing @ rocks.

527m cash.

http://runetrack.com/history.php?user=Stonewall337&m1=9&d1=8&y1=2014&m2=11&d2=12&y2=2014

Stat progression. Lower than reality since I came back late august, but fairly close. (I had 1 div before.)

Stonewall337.png

• 1 month later...

Once Warlords (WoW xpac) dropped I started playing that, and keeping WoW up on the 2nd monitor. I got 99 mining at serens after getting a crystal pickaxe, and than started doing rocktails w/ porters. Apparently just clicking on the screen to keep from logging when the rocktail pool was still up was enough to set off their bot detector, even though it was just me. 

I'm actually not that mad anymore- I knew I was only back for a short time before I played WoW once again. But it sucks more because of how Jagex handled everything than anything else.

IDC if people think I actually botted or not, I didn't, I had no reason to, but if ya'll want to keep that faith in Jagex alive, feel free.

Made some amazing friends here, many which I'll probably never be able to talk to again since their PM is on friends and I'm not making an account to try and get in touch with them through other means.

The best thing about my time in RS was actually becoming really good friends with a few people, especially Jimi (obtaurian), who I have on FB. And having one friend from SODB get me into WoW- one of the best things to happen to me. The real life friends I now have, the yearly trips to Atlanta for Dragon-Con, the vacations, the meetups, and the gaming itself are something I do, and have, treasured. Ye, the best thing to come from RS was not in RS, but WoW.  Also that little [bleep]er Squiggles. ILU.

• Like 1

Stonewall337.png

It seems that they've been banning a lot of people for afk type training. Sucks that you got caught up in it.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

• 8 months later...

Might come back and play OSRS on Darkfriend37. Should I?

Wait they want 9.49/month for OSRS mems? Wut?

• Like 1

Stonewall337.png

How'd you do that?

Mine still shows as perma ban. 

• Like 1

Stonewall337.png

Stonewall! Long time no see buddy. I started back earlier this year and rejoined SoDB. Try tweeting at Jagex Support to see if you can get in touch with someone. Jagex customer service has gone to hell the last year or so. There is no external way to contact them other than Twitter. I have an account that was hijacked and I can't get it back and no one will talk to me... So I feel your pain.

If you do come back it would be good to hang out.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Seeing if I can get my acc back. Wish me luck! False bans bleh but Jagex CS is better now I hear.

Stonewall337.png

I have heard that VPNs can be a problem. Wonder if Hulu unblocker caused any problems?

Stonewall337.png

• 2 years later...

3 years later - but the ban was quashed and at some point someone recovered it and was playing on it. I found out when I logged in to my old friends chat and saw the display name changed. Recovered it within a few hours.

They cleared my friends list :( but not the bank. My replacement account is now way higher, but this account is almost maxed, so having a 2nd account to play on might be fun.

Stonewall337.png