Chickensweepers (CKS) - A Chickensweeping Clan for Tip.iters.

dungensweapers.png

LURED!!!

FRONT PAGE UPDATED.

After being determined clinically dead for the last 3 months, I have now risen from the depths of hell and decided to finally start blogging my crap again.

I've been told by many people that I'm interesting. I can't see it, but then again I'm not arrogant - which makes me a great all around person and an awesome role-model. Apparently my psychologist says a blog is crucial for me to get my anger (and sexual perversion) out - and he was so mad when I told him that I hadn't updated my RS blog in the last 3 months that he beat me senseless with a steel cable for the rest of my hour session.

When I regained consciousness, I found the nearest computer and necroed this thread. I must admit - I nostalgia'd for a little while, but now I'm back, working on claiming the Guinness world record of "Stupidest thing ever written...ever", so, wish me luck.

Gonna revamp some of the sections, and leave a lot of the sections the same with small addendums, because I'm lazy.

So here goes nothing.

PICTURE/VIDEO OF THE DAY!!! (This does not have to be RS related, just something I find nice and funny! Like Kittens!)

NO PICTURE HERE FOR NOW, IT IS COMING SOON! I SWEAR ON JIMI'S LIFE!!!

IRL Stuff

[hide]As you have noticed, this stuff is in hide tags because I generally assume that no one really cares. My name is Brandon, I'm 17, currently studying Engineering/Commerce at University, I'm holding down a couple of jobs, and to be honest, I am exactly the same as any other average 17 year old except for my one fatal flaw (that I like...*shudder*...Runescape.) But I do also like getting drunk, and club music...so it's OKAY!

I Work as a Cinema Usher, so I guess you could say i'm pretty outdoorsy, and I own my own car (a 2006 Red Mazda 3 Maxx Sport,) which gets me around. That's my life in a nutshell, I won't bore you with the details...[/hide]

Stats as of Start of Blog

zaqx.jpg

Current Stats

IHasChicken.png

Past Runescape "Achievements"

Again, I don't really want to bore people with "what I've done," (nah, [bleep] it, prepare to be bored) but I have 12 99's as of posting, (Strengh, Smithing, Attack, HP, Defence, Slayer, Summoning, Prayer, Magic, Ranged, Herblore and Dungeoneering) as well as turmoil and overloads (95 Prayer and 92 Herblore). I'll get around to posting some pictures over the next few days....

13th Jan 2010: 99 STRENGTH (all da haters of untrimmed strength r just mad.)

[hide]99strb.png[/hide]

Some time in February: 99 SMITHING (what a hawt cape to trim <3)

[hide]qzhstl.jpg[/hide]

9th May 2010: 99 ATTACK (this was a pretty cool party actually...)

[hide]99attk.png[/hide]

12th June 2010: 99 HITPOINTS (used a PC point to get the level, now imma PC PROD OH NOES)

[hide]99hpp.png[/hide]

21st July 2010: 99 DEFENCE (cos Defence is for noobs and I got it LAST)

[hide]99defs.png[/hide]

2nd October 2010: 99 SLAYER (Still my fave 99!)

[hide]99slayeri.png[/hide]

10th November 2010: 99 SUMMONING (Yay for steel titan!)

[hide]2j4r3ad.jpg[/hide]

30th December 2010: 99 PRAY (RED BULL MAY GIVE YOU WINGS, BUT POWERTHIRST GIVES YOU BIRDS@@@)

[hide]99prayf.png[/hide]

31st December 2010: 99 MAGIC (I had a big party.)

[hide]99magem.png[/hide]

Date Unknown: 99 RANGED

[hide]Don't even have a Pic for this one, it was so insignificant to me.[/hide]

20th January 2011: 99 HERBLORE (for a major cape, I really had a sucky party. I blame the quality of my guests.)

[hide]99herby.png[/hide]

8th June 2011: 99 Dungeoneering (THANK YOU CHICKENSWEEPERS!!!)

[hide]99dg.png[/hide]

Current Runescape Goals!!!

This section will tie everything else together. It will show you that my insane ramblings have some semblance of meaning behind them - I am actually aiming to achieve something in a video game. Listed below are my current goals - some of them too easy, some of them are stupid and I shouldn't even have ever suggested them in the first place.

1. 110+ Dungeoneering

[hide]I like Dungeoneering. Making full prom, moray potatoes and a sachem worldbearer really gives me kicks. So I'm going to get 110+ Dungeoneering in the short term (with 120 being a logical long term goal for the future.) This goal is sponsored by the nice folks over at DUNGEONSWEEPERS - They'll sweep your Dungeons.

Short term goal - 110 Dungeoneering:

ihaschicken.png

Long term goal - 120 Dungeoneering:

ihaschicken.png[/hide]

2. An Elysian Spirit Shield

[hide]I want one of these bad boys. Need to nex + flip + merch for it though. I would also like one and to not break my bank in the process - so I'm going to assume that I have 0gp saved for it right now. Once I start Nexing again, all proceeds gained from slaughtering the [bleep] will go straight towards the pretty blue shield fund.

Long term goal - Elysian Spirit Shield

ihaschicken.png[/hide]

3. All Skills 75+

[hide]To be frank, I'm sick of sucking at skills. So I'm going to train them all to be 75+ so I can stand a bit more of a chance in Dungeoneering. It will be painful, but I will prevail. Runecrafting, Farming, Hunter, Mining, Agility, Thieving, Fishing - ALL SKILLS MUST GO!!!

Short term goal - 75 Runecrafting

ihaschicken.png

Short term goal - 75 Farming

ihaschicken.png

Short term goal - 75 Hunter

ihaschicken.png

Short term goal - 75 Mining

ihaschicken.png

Short term goal - 75 Agility

ihaschicken.png

Short term goal - 75 Thieving

ihaschicken.png

Short term goal - 75 Fishing

ihaschicken.png[/hide]

4. 99 Crafting

[hide]Buyables are fun. Making money is fun. So I will have double fun when I make money to train buyables! This will also be very useful for while I am bankstanding waiting for DG/Nex trips - having something to do is always nice.

Long Term Goal - 99 Crafting

ihaschicken.png[/hide]

5. 99 Cooking.

[hide]I NEED THIS TO COOK MORAY POTATOES IN DUNGEONEERING!!!!! Also because it's a nub skill that, if I throw money at, will go away.

Long Term Goal - 99 Cooking

ihaschicken.png[/hide]

6. 99 Fletching

[hide]Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs. Fletching is for noobs.

And I'm a noob.

Long Term Goal - 99 Fletching

ihaschicken.png[/hide]

7. 99 Firemaking

[hide]NO DAMN YOU! STOP BREAKING ON ME HAND CANNONS! NO! BAD HAND CANNON! Ah [bleep] it, lets go get 99 FM.

Long Term Goal - 99 Firemaking

ihaschicken.png[/hide]

8. 99 Construction

[hide] Hey, I needed something to do for BXPW...

Long Term Goal - 99 Construction

ihaschicken.png[/hide]

9. Imbued Rings - COMPLETED 11th July 2011!!!

[hide]I will notify you when I have got all of the imbued rings. I PROMISE!!!

Long Term Goal - 300 MA Rank[/hide]

10. All Hard Diaries Done

[hide]Last hide tag of the blog ASHGDDFGUDHU!!! I can't put a fancy signature in, but I will make this a picture of the day when I finish this goal, I promise!!!

Long Term Goal - All Hard Achievement Diaries Done[/hide]

In Closing

If you've made it this far, opening EVERY SINGLE hide tag, and reading EVERYTHING that I've said, then congratulations. You are officially stupider than me :thumbup:. Feel free to post and, please, make sure that you aren't mad bro. And take solace in the fact that, while you may have wasted time reading this, I wasted far more writing it.

umad1t.jpg

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 (11/12/10).

Well, what a great way to start my blog with NOTHING EXCITING HAPPENING AT ALL.

Well, a few small things did happen. I did a day of quite a bit of slaying, got a 3 boot spirit mages task (YES!!! CURRENCY!!!!!!!!!,) and spent most of my abyssmal cash pile on some broad arrow heads to get 85 fletching for the Seers Elite Diary (that excalibur will pay back for anything I lose though!). Also did 2 greater demon tasks, a blue dragons task, an abby demon task (no whips,) and I capped the day off with a desert strykewyrm task.

Gained about 400k Range exp today, (yeah, don't tell me I have no life, I have uni and work :thumbup: ,) and I'll be 95 Range by tomorrow.

I Need to make about another 5m from slayer to get the rest of the arrowheads for 85 Fletching, and then I can use my fishing brawlers tomorrow to get 71 Fishing (so I can boost to 76 to catch a Shark in the fishing guild.) And then Seers Elite, here I coooome!

I have no pictures to post, mainly because today was the same old grind, but I promise I'll provide something more interesting in the future for you guys :)

Peace Out!

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Day 7 (17/11/10)

True to my word, I haven't updated this blog. Told you :P

But now I'll try to quickly fill you in, without wasting your precious time, on the happenings over the last few days.

I:

• Got 80 Cook from Wines (For Seers Elite)
  • Slayed a LOT and got 95 Range
  • Went to use my fishing brawlers, fell in love with pking, then made 11M in a day
  • Promptly lost about 4M :(
  • Went and bought 80 fletching (Again, for Seers Elite)
  • Got 70 Con
  • Did the whole pest quest series, and because an EPIC Korasi's prod
  • Then Today, I PK'd in 100k addy sets, got called many nasty names, but still made about 10m and got 3 VERY USEFUL Brawlers (pray, cook, fm)

So that about sums up my last 5 days. Still waiting for that first post, but my heart of hearts tells me it won't be coming for ages.

I'm planning to PK more (I'm a Korasi PROD) now, then i'll buy some pro arma gear, do Seers Elite (For the epic excaliburrr), and live at Arma for a while to heal my bank.

That about sums it up.

Peace Out,

Chicken.

dungensweapers.png

Day 14 (24/11/10)

Basically, a lot of stuff happened over the last couple of days.

- I pk'ed a bit more, made a bit more cash

- Got 81 fletching and finished Seers' Elite

- Slayed A lot Passed 14m Slayer Exp (14.1m atm)

- Got 96 Range, and im pretty much ready to solo/team arma as well as slay for the next few weeks to make some DOLLA DOLLA

- Downed some guy for full dh + claws in bh, and got 600k loot (yay.)

I know I have to update the first page with pictures, but I'm lazy. Big secret.

Need 9 more levels (3 range, 2 mage, 4 prayer,) for complete max combat, then i'll just have to skill for all 80+ skills before DG'ing to 100 and then probably quitting for ages. FUN.

Gonna be armaing/slaying over the next few days for range exp and teh monies for prayer.

That's it for this micro-update, i'll update it more later...maybe

dungensweapers.png

Your new blog name has increased your visitors by 91%. That's from 1 person, to 1.91 person(s).

So basically you're saying that you're 91% of a person? :P

dungensweapers.png

DAT ARMA!

Day 15 (25/11/10)

Not much to say, mainly I teamed/soloed arma, and slayed a likkle bit.

Made a good 40m today off of arma, and it's so easy and relaxing to solo, so I <3 arma now

Arma Drops today.

hiltsplit1.png

soloarmaskirt1.png

armahelmsolo1.png

SOLO Arma Log Today: (25/11/10)

1. Coins

2. Coins

3. ARMA PLATESKIRT!!!!!!!!!

4. Coins

5. Black D'Hide Body

6. Range + Sup Defence Pots

7. Rune C'bow

8. Mind Runes

9. Coins

10. Black D'hide Body

11. Rune C'bow

12. Coins

13. 7 D bolts (e)

14. Range + Sup defence Pots

15. 101 Rune Arrows

16. Uncut Sapphire

17. Black D'hide body

19. ??? Dwarf weeds (forgot to loot LOL)

20. ARMADYL HELMET (YAY! DAMN! YAY!)

21. Range + Sup def pots

22. Range + Sup def pots

23. Coins

24. 24 Rune Bolts

25. Loop half (AKA Smelly Hilt Impersonator)

26. Black D'hide Body

27. Rune C'bow

28. 3 Dwarf Weed Seeds

29. Range + Sup Defence pots

30. Uncut Sapphire

31. Coins

32. Range + Sup Defence pots

33. 6 Dragon bolts (e) - also ELITE #1 (for this blog) from mini)

34. Coins

EDIT: Got another 11 kill trip, I think that's the max I'll get until I upgrade my shield to a spectral and a few other things. Then maybe i'll get 14 or so

dungensweapers.png

Lmao gratz on your arma solo crap. GRATZ SON.

:)

u mad for some reason.

y u so mad?

dungensweapers.png

Congratulations on the drops. Maybe put the money toward a certain skill or item you've been after?

Yeah, my next 2 skill goals are 99 Prayer and 99 Herblore (maybe :P)

So I'm armaing for prayer definitely as a first priority, now i've bought most of my solo gear.

I find I prefer to solo because it's more engaging and you get effigies/elites.

dungensweapers.png

Congratulations on the drops. Maybe put the money toward a certain skill or item you've been after?

So I'm armaing for prayer definitely as a first priority, now i've bought most of my solo gear.

I like solo'ing or Coinshare, however, I am not good at solo'ing things..and apparently since I don't have Turmoil/Ely/AGS/Claws/Rapier I suck balls.

Turnpikes.png

I like solo'ing or Coinshare, however, I am not good at solo'ing things..and apparently since I don't have Turmoil/Ely/AGS/Claws/Rapier I suck balls.

Arma is actually one of the best to solo, since there isnt really any major attack (e.g. Graar's spec, Kri'll's spec that hit's through prayer, Zil's melee attacks that hit as fast as knives,) that affects you that much.

All you do is pray range, sip 2 doses of brews every 15 seconds (if you need,) and shoot away. Make sure you have distance from Kree though, because if you have to spam eat, he likes to come up and melee you while you're not attacking him.

I'll post my set-up/invent for you, and you only need curses enabled, overloads, and seers elite done to have my set-up.

I usually get 10-13 kills a solo trip, and risk about 5-6m.

But also, did the elite that I got from my last Arma solo trip.

Elite #1 (for purposes of this blog)

2rejzpd.png

Nearly a 4m clue. Nice little money maker these elites are ;)

dungensweapers.png

MY SOLO ARMA SET-UP

Gear:

soloarmagear.png

Risk:

soloarmarisk.png

Invent:

soloarmainvent.png

BoB Invent:

soloarmafamiliarinvent.png

This really speaks for itself.

Just a couple of notes: Swap out the Ring/Ammy/Helmet/Shield/Crossbow for a Archer(i)/Fury/Verac's Helm/Spectral/Chaotic Crossbow for better results, but a far higher risk (which my current bank will not allow.) I DO want a spectral next though, as I can use it without affecting my current risk.

Also, a lot of people laugh at the ranging ammy, HOWEVER, I think the ammy of ranging, for ARMA ONLY, is only slightly worse than a fury, and far better than a glory, for a far lesser risk.

You trade off 3 defence in melee/range and 3 prayer bonus for 7 extra mage defence, and 5 more range attack, which is far more useful as you (should) be taking most of your damage from mage, and I usually have 2 or 3 doses of super prayer left over at the end of my trips anyway, so I don't need that pray bonus.

The lone ext ranging pot in the invent is for kc. Also, I find it useful if your overload drops mid Kree for some reason, and you dont want to overload up mid kill, risking getting killed.

I get about an average of about 12 kills a trip with this invent/setup, ranging from 10-16 but I think I could get more if I timed my brews better...

dungensweapers.png

Day 16 (26/11/10)

Nothing much to say atm, I split vodka and lemonade on my keyboard so I'm gonna go clean that now.

Gonna be slaying/armaing today, maybe with some herb runs on the side.

Have to work tonight, which will be nice for some money.

SLAYER TASKS:

184 Bloodvelds (trololo even at 14.1m exp it's fun to cannon and steel titan these suckers)

SOLO ARMA LOG - Day 2

35. Rune bolts

36. Dwarf Weed Seeds

37. Mind Runs

38. Dwarf Weed

39. Black D'hide body

40. Coins

41. Mind Runes

42. Dwarf Wed

43. Coins

44. Coins

45. Range + Sup Def Pots

Did an 11 kill trip, but I got to GWD and realised I was still on modern prayers and not curses. Reckon I could've gotten 13 if I was on curses, I'm getting better :)'

dungensweapers.png

Day 16 (26/11/10)

MORE ARMA LOG PL0X

Did 12 kills this trip, and it was a baaad trip. I Think with a spectral I could get the 16-17 i'm supposed to be getting...

46. Mind Runes/Hard Clue

47. Coins

48. Black D'hide Body

49. Coins

50. Dwarf Weed

51. Mind Runes

52. Black D'hide Body

53. Dwarf Weed + EFFIGY

54. Mind Runes

55. Dwarf Weed Seeds

56. Coins

57. 5 Dragon Bolts (e)

Will do another trip or two when I get back from workies :)

dungensweapers.png

Goodluck with the Arma, I've tried it a few times with a 3 man team but we haven't gotten anything any good, do you know what the drop rates are at all?

I'm pretty sure that the rates of each armadyl armour piece is like 1:200 per piece, and the rate of a hilt is somewhere around 1:300

So the odds of getting any item at all is around 1 in 80, so im well ahead of the curve. Now, to go dry for 100 kills :(!

dungensweapers.png

Dear Obtaurian,

This post is to inform you of the current status of your life. For circumstances beyond anyone's control, save yourself, your life account has now gone into the negative. We regret to inform you, until this balance is brought out of the negative with the following, but not limited to: fornication with the matriarchal species, consecutive, and swift digestion of "jaegerbombs," a steady accumulation of friends on your book of face site, as well as all of your chores done on time, and some decent [[bleep]ing] hash brownines [sic], we will have to submit to the Government of the Universe, a 9001 Form. In other words, a form requesting certificate of proof that you indeed have a life. Nevertheless, if there is a negative balance, as it appears it is now at, the form will be declined, and you will have a no life label upon your Life Account, for the next 4-20 years.

We do however, appreciate your contribution to our embryotic sperm bank, your kleenex contributions have provided vast amount of research, based on the effects of kleenex lotion on sperm. Again, we do acknowledge, and in a sick bastardization of the word, appreciate, all you have to offer the fields of your study. The problem is that, unfortunately, we do regret to inform you that no one really cares.

Please work closely with us on this matter, no homosexual, and we hope to be able to get through this, without submitting a 9001 Form - Life Validation Form.

Sincerely,

Your mom.

2nc1hrk.jpg261jfwg.jpgnmazyv.jpg34g5x6s.jpgk33ewm.jpg2vcfex4.jpgrrkyrl.jpgxaqgsg.jpg54dudw.jpg

Currently: Dungeoneering in F2P.

Attempting to max combat completely (including 99 slayer, 99 herblore, 100 dungeoneering, and 300 MA rank).

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Join Grimy Bunyip's clan chat for all of your training inquiries.

CCGuideFinal.gif

[spoiler=Latest goal levels.]99 Magic.

wkr237.jpg

95 Ranged.

24lvbww.jpg

[spoiler=99's.]99 Magic.

wkr237.jpg

99 Summoning.

2ugnknc.jpg

99 Slayer.

16h3kph.jpg

99 Defense.

2zye8hh.jpg

99 Strength.

2vb61w1.jpg

99 Attack.

a4stur.jpg

99 Constitution.

2ynoyur.png

Untrimmed Constitution cape.

2ypi680.png

[spoiler=Activities.]Full Battle Robes.

314f02r.jpg

300 MA rank.

11170g4.png

Two sets of full penance.

1zdapo4.png

[spoiler=The Real World MMORPG.]My name is Jimi. I'm 20. I'm a musician. I'm a college student. I'm majoring in English. Hi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chMIxC4goz4.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Dear Obtaurian,

This post is to inform you of the current status of your life. For circumstances beyond anyone's control, save yourself, your life account has now gone into the negative. We regret to inform you, until this balance is brought out of the negative with the following, but not limited to: fornication with the matriarchal species, consecutive, and swift digestion of "jaegerbombs," a steady accumulation of friends on your book of face site, as well as all of your chores done on time, and some decent [[bleep]ing] hash brownines [sic], we will have to submit to the Government of the Universe, a 9001 Form. In other words, a form requesting certificate of proof that you indeed have a life. Nevertheless, if there is a negative balance, as it appears it is now at, the form will be declined, and you will have a no life label upon your Life Account, for the next 4-20 years.

We do however, appreciate your contribution to our embryotic sperm bank, your kleenex contributions have provided vast amount of research, based on the effects of kleenex lotion on sperm. Again, we do acknowledge, and in a sick bastardization of the word, appreciate, all you have to offer the fields of your study. The problem is that, unfortunately, we do regret to inform you that no one really cares.

Please work closely with us on this matter, no homosexual, and we hope to be able to get through this, without submitting a 9001 Form - Life Validation Form.

Sincerely,

Your mom.

2nc1hrk.jpg261jfwg.jpgnmazyv.jpg34g5x6s.jpgk33ewm.jpg2vcfex4.jpgrrkyrl.jpgxaqgsg.jpg54dudw.jpg

Currently: Dungeoneering in F2P.

Attempting to max combat completely (including 99 slayer, 99 herblore, 100 dungeoneering, and 300 MA rank).

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Obtaurian.png

Join Grimy Bunyip's clan chat for all of your training inquiries.

CCGuideFinal.gif

[spoiler=Latest goal levels.]99 Magic.

wkr237.jpg

95 Ranged.

24lvbww.jpg

[spoiler=99's.]99 Magic.

wkr237.jpg

99 Summoning.

2ugnknc.jpg

99 Slayer.

16h3kph.jpg

99 Defense.

2zye8hh.jpg

99 Strength.

2vb61w1.jpg

99 Attack.

a4stur.jpg

99 Constitution.

2ynoyur.png

Untrimmed Constitution cape.

2ypi680.png

[spoiler=Activities.]Full Battle Robes.

314f02r.jpg

300 MA rank.

11170g4.png

Two sets of full penance.

1zdapo4.png

[spoiler=The Real World MMORPG.]My name is Jimi. I'm 20. I'm a musician. I'm a college student. I'm majoring in English. Hi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chMIxC4goz4.

But srsly,

Touché, my friend...

Touché indeed.

dungensweapers.png

Day 17 (27/11/10)

Did a couple more arma solo trips today, which were decent, lasting 12 kills each. I really need a spectral to get a couple more kills added to that though, as at the moment (because Kree's common drops, on large, suck,) i'm only breaking even if I don't get an arma item. I want to at least be profiting something like 100k a trip, otherwise it's a bit moot.

However, I'm thinking i'll get a chestplate soon, then a hilt. Would be nice PLEASE?!?!?!

Also got a shard 1 from a mini today, which was meh.

ARMA KILL LOG:

58. Dwarf Weed Seeds

59. Mind Runes

60. Rune Bolts

61. Rune Arrows

62. Tooth half

63. Coins

64. Dwarf Weed Seeds

65. Coins

66. Mind Runes

67. Coins

68. Dwarf Weeds

69. Rune Arrows

70. Coins

71. Coins

72. Range + Sup Def Pots + SHARD 1 from mini.

73. Dwarf Weed Seeds

74. Black D'hide Body

75. Black D'hide Body

76. Coins

77. Mind Runes

78. Range + Sup Def Pots

79. Coins

80. Dwarf Weed Seeds

81. Coins

dungensweapers.png