INDEX:

1. Introduction.
2. Adventurer's Log.

3. Goals.

4. Acquiring the Funds.
5. My Latest Achievement/Milestone.
6. Special Thanks'.

1. Introduction.

Join me on my journey to achieving 1 Billion Exp.

It has been a fairly long time goal of mine, and after finally getting my Completionist Cape, i can devote all my attention to it. It's probably going to take me a while to get there, as i lost interest in things fairly fast. But i figured that a "blog" would be a nice way of tracking my own progress and keep me motivated.

2. Adventurer's Log.

Adventurer's Log.
Nox.png

3. Goals

Nox.png
Nox.png
Nox.png

Nox.png

Nox.png

Nox.png

Nox.png

Nox.png

**This will make up about 100m of the 180m Exp i still need. The rest of the Exp will be gained doing various other small things here and there, and a large chunk of it will come from Combat during Slayer, Dungeoneering and perhaps some PvM**

My Dungeoneering goal will be achieved, for the most part, by doing my Daily Dungeoneering Challenge as well as Sinkholes. This should give me an average of at least 400k Exp a day. I might, in the future, do a few floors here and there.

My Cooking goal will be achieved by cooking Rocktails. 

My Firemaking goal will be achieved via Jadinko Firemaking.

My Slayer goal will be Achieved, mainly, via the Helm of Warping.

My Farming goal will be achieved with Herb Runs only. This will probably also be my main source of income.

Divination is a side goal that i'm not really in any rush to achieve. I have enough Bonus Exp to get me to 18m Exp, and from there on i'll do Divination only when i don't feel like doing anything else.

Prayer will be one of my last goals. As this is the only goal i have to spend a lot of money on, i want to finish off everything else before i spend money.

4. Acquiring the Funds.

Most of my funds will be acquired from doing small tasks that take little time. This will include the following:

- Herb runs with Dwarf Weed Seeds

- Daily Abyssal Demon Slayer assignment using the Helm of Warping

- Manage Thy Kingdom assigning my workers to whatever is most profitable at the time (Currently 10 Herb/5 Coal)

- PvM with friends (Mostly KK and Nex), and Glacors/TDs when i feel like solo Bosses.

Current Money Pouch Value: 66M

5. My Latest Achievement/Milestone.

14_zps5ce6bb3f.png

6. Special Thanks'

CharlieBrown/Blind_Auror cause he is a baws.
Serpent Eye cause he's such a cool guy.
2noob4you1 because his advice haa often kept me from getting cleaned.
Meredith for helping me with metagaming cause im a noob.
Gwynrwyn for being such an awesome person and always helping me out with new quests.
Iiccee cause i'm not really sure.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Qatar won the bid for the 2022 World Cup. I can tell you now that it will be the most amazing World Cup and i am sure that there will never be any greater one after that. They are putting something like $5Bil US into building Stadiums, Venues, etc.

I'm not big on soccer, but I have a question(s).

I thought soccer (football) was more of a...not US type sport. Why the hell are we putting $5billion of our own money into when we can't afford to pay for our own war?

Turnpikes.png

Oh i just converted it to US to make it easier for you haha. Qatar is the second richest country in the world per capita. They hardly need any charity. They would actually be the ones giving the charity. And US might not be the best at Football but they are surely not the worst. They stood their ground this year and shocked the world when they played England.

I thought soccer (football) was more of a...not US type sport. Why the hell are we putting $5billion of our own money into when we can't afford to pay for our own war?

Just wow.

Nice stats you've got there mate, and good luck on the goals! :)

Really should post some in-game pictures though ;)

Just wow.

Nice stats you've got there mate, and good luck on the goals! :)

Really should post some in-game pictures though ;)

I have a ton of screenshots but their pretty old. I'm working on some pictures now though. Just waiting till i actually get a level worth posting haha.

Oh i just converted it to US to make it easier for you haha. Qatar is the second richest country in the world per capita. They hardly need any charity. They would actually be the ones giving the charity. And US might not be the best at Football but they are surely not the worst. They stood their ground this year and shocked the world when they played England.

OMG... Robert Green is still trying to forget about it. Shh! :-#

It's always nice to see you in HYT. Gives me two places to stalk you from.

OMG... Robert Green is still trying to forget about it. Shh! :-#

It's always nice to see you in HYT. Gives me two places to stalk you from.

I remember that, at the time Robert Green was the biggest joke going around at school. o:

Unspam: I envy your stats and drops. =P~

"My xbox has the green visur. Can;t save a damn thing". Yeah we had a ton of that going around at Uni.

And Blind i'm a noob with computers. That's why i gave away my Ipad, because i couldnt figure the thing out. I think even adding some text to a picture on Paint is like an achievement for me :D

So i suspect i am not meant to get a Dragon Defender any time soon. After about killing of 60 one eyed freaks i am yet to see that red glimmer.

Guess i will try again tomorrow :)

Did a DK's duo trip today. I messed up pretty bad. Firstly i forgot to take Overloads which made the kills a lot slower and gave us some trouble with the respawn. Secondly my Brews and Str Pots were are close together in my bank tab so i mixed the 2 up and ended up taking Str Pots and only about 4 brews. Needless to say we could not stay nearly as long as i hopes. Still got 2 decent drops withint the first 25 kills and walked away with a nice 3m each. Not bad for an hours work.

I added a few screen shots.

You will notice that there is a picture of me getting a solo Zammy Spear. Funny story actually, me and someone from TIF went to duo. Somehow he got killed by the ranger minion and i decided to try a few Solo kills after he died. This was much harder than it looked. Anyhow after killing K'ril the i started killing off the minions and the last one i killed (Mage minion) Dropped a spear. I almost died trying to get a screeny and then just grabbed the spear and teled.

Also, just 1.2m more exp till i reach 92 FM :D