BlogScape is a forum used for running commentaries of your RuneScape experiences and goals.
Forum Rules & Guidelines:
We are more lenient when it comes to spam and casual off-topic chatter in BlogScape but all other Tip.it Forum Rules apply, including but not limited to:
- Be respectful to all posters and their blogs. Constructive criticism is allowed and encouraged but flaming/harassment is not tolerated.
- Censor evasion is not permitted. Using BBCode, symbols or abbreviations to work around the word filter is grounds for post removal and possible further action against your account. This includes censor evasion in RuneScape screenshots. If a screenshot contains inappropriate words, please edit it out in an image editing program before posting.
- Staff bashing is not permitted. If you disagree with a moderator's actions, you may not post/complain about it publicly. You may PM the moderator in question to discuss/inquire about the matter and if you are still displeased with the results, you must then PM an administrator with your complaints.
- All RuneScape rules are strictly enforced. If we find you admitting to violating any of these rules, action may be taken against your forum account.
Topics That Belong in BlogScape:
- Threads that chronicle daily/weekly RuneScape happenings.
- Threads narrating one's path towards a certain goal/achievement.
- Boss monster trips/stories (KBD, KQ, Barrows, GWD, etc.), may it be with groups or alone.
- Routine mini-game (Pest Control, Fight Caves, Castle Wars, etc.) experiences, diaries and rewards.
- Real life stories (Off-Topic or the other forum blog system).
- Poetic and literary works/stories (Varrock Library).
- One time achievements (Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)).
- One time monster drops (Monster Drops sticky or a new thread in the Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels) board). You may post monster drops in your pre-existing blog but you should not create an entire thread in BlogScape dedicated to one monster drop.
- One time good clue rewards or bad clue rewards. You may post clue rewards in your pre-existing blog but you should not create an entire thread in BlogScape dedicated to one clue reward.