2010 Tip.it Clan Awards

Pieter_00777

The end of 2010 is near and it is only a matter of time before we reach the start of a whole new year, 2011. Will it be a year where the clan world's size will stop decreasing or will it keep slowly shrinking, we will see but there's no time to think about that for now! We should always keep in mind about the fact we're all in for this due to the entertainment we get out of it and now the time has come to recognize those clans, teams and individuals who made 2010 special. I and the Tip.it Clans' section proudly present you the 2010 Tip.it Clan Awards!

In order to give out these awards, we need everyone's help to nominate who they think should get the award(s). BUT unlike last year we're going to try out something new, instead of posting your nominations on this topic you will send it as a Private Message to me which will make it even more exciting and the results will be a suprise for everyone (except for me of course).

So, simply copy and paste the following Individual and Clan awards, fill it out and send it as a Private Message to me. After the deadline we will tally up the votes and the winners will receive a fancy signature.

Nominating will be possible from the 17th of December untill the 31st of December.

[spoiler=Help, I don't know how to send a Private Message! Click here!]

Don't worry it's really simple, since you want to PM your nominations to me you have multiple options on how you can do it.

The fastest and easiest way is by visiting my profile (simply the person you want to send a PM), you do this by clicking on my username, this will link you automatically as for every user on these boards.

Then you'll have to look on the left where you should be able to see "send me a message", like this;

40402022.jpg

If you clicked on that and everything went well then this should pop on your screen;

pm2ff.jpg

Simply paste your nominations in there and you're capable of sending them to me, if you don't really feel confident with the small overview of this whole message then you can (and I do suggest you to) click on "Use Full Editor".

If you think you're ready, just click on "send" and you're done!

These are the templates which you have to copy, paste, fill out and send to me.

Clan Awards:

[b]Best Matched Ops Clan :[/b] 

[b]Best Overall Warring Clan :[/b]

[b]Best Country Clan :[/b]

[b]Most Friendly Clan :[/b]

[b]Most Organized Clan :[/b]

[b]TWR Rookie of the year :[/b] - Clans/teams who participated & JOINED in TWR during 2010!

[b]Most Active (TWR) Clan :[/b]

[b]Most Potential for 2011 :[/b]

[b]Most Improved of 2010 :[/b]

[b]Most Respected Clan :[/b]

[b]Best Clan Signatures :[/b] - Teams can be taken into account as well for this!

[b]Most Underrated Clan:[/b]

Team Awards:

[b]Best Overall Warring Team :[/b]

[b]Friendliest Community Team :[/b]

Individual Awards:

[b]Friendliest Clan Official :[/b]

[b]Most Respected Clan Official :[/b]

[b]Most Intelligent Poster :[/b]

[b]Best Clan Discussion Contributor :[/b]

[b]Best TIF Clan Moderator :[/b] - This can be a community group leader/clan moderator/admin!

[b]Best Personal Signature :[/b]

As soon as I received and checked your PM I will edit your name into this post so you know if I succesfully opened your message.

Oh and let's not forget, participating is as important as winning.

alg_kanye_west_taylor_swift.jpg

Keep in mind to not be biased in your nominations and to nominate clans/people who regularly posted in here during the year.

If anything changes it will be told in here.

Last but not least, happy holidays. :thumbup:

P.S.: Once again think twice before you send them in, changes will not be allowed. There's plenty of time so rushing isn't needed but don't be lazy either.

Nominations have closed and signatures are under construction.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

dumb should just have it post on the topic, now when idiots decide to vote for like dforces or cr for tip.it stuff i cant rage at how inactive they are on these boards and aren't deserving to win.

also facepalmed at the team section theres no good teams worth voting on also now i have to remember to vote in 2 days

6590ew.jpg

I hope people take this seriously. If you're going to vote for yourselves then you're an absolute joke. Oh and vote for clans that are actually apart of Tip.It. Best of luck to everyone. :)

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Seeing as there are not much Tip.it clans left I have a farily good idea where most of the rewards will go. Either way, best of luck to everyone who are interested in winning these awards and good effort for those who are sending in their reports.

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

sent in report ;D

I'm truly gratefull for your dedication and swiftness on the fact you sent them in already like 3 other people but I'd prefer that you'd actually completely read the topic, you would've known nominations aren't allowed to be sent in already, now you'll have to do it over, especially since there has been added a clan award.

dumb should just have it post on the topic, now when idiots decide to vote for like dforces or cr for tip.it stuff i cant rage at how inactive they are on these boards and aren't deserving to win.also facepalmed at the team section theres no good teams worth voting on also now i have to remember to vote in 2 days

Glad you're so honest about it, I understand why you'd want to have post on topic but in this way I believe the results will be a suprise for everyone AND more reliable since I'll really be severe with the given PM's, of course I wouldn't tolerate any amount of votes all for themselves or obvious (fake) accounts who haven't been posting/active during the year.

So you're saying I should have left out the teams, wouldn't that be quite harsh? they're part of this community as well even if there are a smaller amount of teams than clans they still actively take part in here and I don't know about you but I can come up with Impulse, Silent Ember, TKO Blitz, Dark Legacy et cetera that can be seen as a possible winner.

Also the idea of allowing the voting in 2 days is to being capable of editing any details and sorting out possible problems but you have to forgive me that I didn't take in mind it requires A LOT of effort for you to come back on in 2 days since the chance you'll be around sometime in the time limit of yesterday untill the 31st of December is pretty close to 0,01%.

Seeing as there are not much Tip.it clans left I have a farily good idea where most of the rewards will go. Either way, best of luck to everyone who are interested in winning these awards and good effort for those who are sending in their reports.

All clans who have been actively been part of the Clan Community during 2010 can be voted on so that still gives you a lot of possibilities, I'll be disappointed if I don't receive a PM from you. :wink:

Do I get to vote? :D

Of course, like all clan community leaders/moderators/admins. Every person who has been actively part of the clan community during the year.

Last but not least, there has been added a new clan award ~ Most Underrated Clan.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

This is nice, I see many categories where my clan could be in contention. May I suggest that for categories like 'Most active in TWR', that you award two prizes: one for the clan who is voted most active, and one for the clan who really is most active based on the number of 2010 TWR fight topics. I don't know which clan that is but seems to me like they'd deserve it for actually achieving that.

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

How is one person privately counting votes more reliable lol. Other people may also vote for some one you may have forgotten about but you think hey they actually deserve my vote.

The only team worthy to win anything would be tko blitz but i dont consider them tip.it anymore

as for the 2 day thing its dumb, pointless. why make the topic now if you didnt want pm's coming in. This is why you should just let ppl post publicly and they can edit their post if they want to change it

overall i think the cause is good but the past votes for clan awards have been much better

6590ew.jpg

How is one person privately counting votes more reliable lol. Other people may also vote for some one you may have forgotten about but you think hey they actually deserve my vote.

The only team worthy to win anything would be tko blitz but i dont consider them tip.it anymore

as for the 2 day thing its dumb, pointless. why make the topic now if you didnt want pm's coming in. This is why you should just let ppl post publicly and they can edit their post if they want to change it

overall i think the cause is good but the past votes for clan awards have been much better

Some people may not want to show everybody else who they're voting for, so it's good not only for confidential reasons but also the fact that Pieter can easily dismiss votes that are ridiculous.

Of course there's not as many teams as there are clans, so obviously there are less awards for them. If you scroll through the last couple of pages of the Wars and Run-In forum then I bet at least 10% of the topics are from teams. Also people have different opinions to you as there are several teams who deserve these awards, not going to name them publicly otherwise it'll look like I'm promoting them, but 3/4 main contenders for 2 awards is not really a bad thing at all.

Also it's posted now incase someone brings up a suggestion on this topic. The awards were decided by Clan Officials in the Conclave, but if someone who is not a Clan Official has a good idea they can post it here and it can be edited into the topic. It gives everybody a few days to think who actually deserves each award and why, rather than seeing the topic, leeching onto other people's/friends votes and then posting something you wish you could change.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

if it was set up in the conclave im not surprised at the lack of good things to vote for, and still biased that one person is reading the votes with no one else to see.

>and then post something you wish you could change

Welcome to the forums buddy, there's an edit button located underneath all your posts. If you need a video tutorial on how to edit your post let me know

6590ew.jpg

if it was set up in the conclave im not surprised at the lack of good things to vote for, and still biased that one person is reading the votes with no one else to see.

>and then post something you wish you could change

Welcome to the forums buddy, there's an edit button located underneath all your posts. If you need a video tutorial on how to edit your post let me know

If you have any doubts as to the validity of the votes feel free to cc a member of the clan staff on the pm (must start from personal messenger to add recipients).

Your opinions on other things to vote for are of course welcome, however baseless criticism is not ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Would've been better to post it here but pming is still fine.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

All clans who have been actively been part of the Clan Community during 2010 can be voted on so that still gives you a lot of possibilities, I'll be disappointed if I don't receive a PM from you.

What do you mean "actively", do you have a pre-defined set of terms or is it just your opinion?

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

All clans who have been actively been part of the Clan Community during 2010 can be voted on so that still gives you a lot of possibilities, I'll be disappointed if I don't receive a PM from you.

What do you mean "actively", do you have a pre-defined set of terms or is it just your opinion?

I'm a bit curious about this as well. How do you define a clan being active in the community? For example, since I post here does it make Divine Forces an active participant in the community?

j0xPu5R.png

I'm a bit curious about this as well. How do you define a clan being active in the community? For example, since I post here does it make Divine Forces an active participant in the community?

As I said to Red_Fat1 in IRC, all clans and teams who posted here frequently troughout the year and who represent a part of the clan community in here are possible participants.

So yes Divine Forces can be taken into account for this, like the topic says these awards are for those who made this community special in 2010, they're meant to reward those people/clans/teams for their efforts and performances.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

Since I have been in the army for most of the 2010 I will not send in my votes. I believe myself not to have the best information about the active clans past the last few months and I will not base my votes based on just that.

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius