How much cash is mining gold at lrc/hr?

FirenLazah

You mine about 1.2k ore per hour. I don't know the price of gold ore off the top of my head though.

Roughly 286k at current market price.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

You mine about 1.2k ore per hour. I don't know the price of gold ore off the top of my head though.

Eugh..then no thanks. I don't see why people mine it when coal is faster xp, not even worth it!

kazmahalfsize.png

I was making anywhere between 130k-200k/hr with gold at LRC over level 88-99. Not very accurate but I hope that helps. It's hard to measure cash/hr accurately because I wasn't selling at every hour and some hours where more concentrated then others. Cheers

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Eugh..then no thanks. I don't see why people mine it when coal is faster xp, not even worth it!

Coal isn't faster xp, it's not faster money, and you can superheat the gold while mining it without delaying the mining, or smith it later if you wish.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~