My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

I'm now 370k from 99 attack. Hoping to get it before bxp kicks in on Friday night :thumbsup:

In the meantime:-

Ladies and Gentlemen (lol who am I kidding, just gentlement), Mr Conway Twitty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2aeRg_yMSE

Edit:-

Tsup.

wut.png

Lagex needs to bring back a sleeping bag imo.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

2.6m herblore xp gained. Still 2.8k sup atts and 300 prayer pots to make (ie 91 is banked :thumbsup: )

90herb.png

YEAH.png

Dear Jagex,

Your BXP weekend is the sex

It's beast like a t-rex

Please feel free to repeat this dose

Because I'd like to get close

TO A HERB CAPE.

And the nickname Professor Snape.

Tsup.

GO GO GO GO!

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I love this so much.

pqlol.png

Hadn't done it before now because I didnt have money for brews/enough of my own brews. But now? Oh god.

Exts + lots of brews = hopefully demolish nomad in the near future.

Lazy mofo not posting.

In the midst of the glory that was bxp, this was what resulted:-

postxp.png

Most importantly the summoning lvls (129 combat now!) and the herblore levels (as you see above, finished Seers Elite for my mad new toy).

I've been PCing for the sake of "I need a non uni-related reason to tear my hair out", but that of course, has lead to some glorious gains (gloves now as well):-

newgear.png

When I can get my patience levels back up, I'll get a helm or three.

ROW update can fail in hell. Wish I had been online for some corping, but whatever. Slayer to 99 is back on.

tsupdusties.png

Dusties task. Love it.

3/4 (01 cook, 93 herb, 97 fletch, had to get 95 farm assist) steps of the effigy done on my own as well. Very quick 90k xp (the lamp went to prayer, will get a lvl after pengies).

I like the bloggeh :thumbup:

^_^ TY

No super awesome pictures today. Being slaying pretty hard while I haven't been writing. Soon enough though there will be a "wooh 90 strength" picture. Been pretty lucky, pulled a whip, 2 mauls (50k ea, big whoop) and a few effigies today.

Among other things, I managed to pull a bunch of highly discounted xp:-

- 95k (93 effigy + 2 dragonkin lamps at ~37k ea) for the price of 100k (one greenmans (m))

- 61k prayer xp (dragonkin lamp + 16 peng points) for free.

- 30k farm xp (2x 91 assists, ty stranger plant) for free.

I'm now just shy of 40k rank for Herblore which is pretty cool. But yes, a pretty successful day \:D/

Edited by cjmftw13

Currently stuck in f2p pending paypal releasing my [bleep]ing money. Mother[bleep]ers.

Anyways.

85fm.png

92fmbanked.png

This is 85-92 banked (without boosts)

With whips crashing, and p2p back (thank [bleep]), i figured I should sell up my slayer tab. This is from the time I got 90 til now (32k from 91)

90-91slayer.png

Ended up selling for 7.3m, without the sharks.

So I kinda stopped FM training again. Surprise surprise. Been back into slayer pretty hard, trying to get my strength levels up. I'm now 91, with 836k for 99 hp. Decided I'd also try to make some cash, so:-

3 runs @ Barrows (crap)

3barrowsruns.png

ZGW Clan event (ZS Split)

zgw-1.png

BGW with clanmates tonight (no splits)

bgw.png

Not super huge success, but the bank is starting to look a little healthier. I also decided to dump a bunch of cash into prayer today, so I gained 100k xp from dbones (wooh) and am now 30k from 80 prayer (pengs this week will carry me over).

Decided to knock off a couple more quests. Sup goblins.

Land_of_the_Goblins_Award.png

Chosen_Commander_Finished.png

Also did the miniquest after LOTG for an extra 18k prayer xp or whatever it was. Huzzah.

So I thought it'd be a good time to bust out some more questing. And happy days.

Shades of Mort'ton took a total of 10 minutes on the theme world. LOVE IT.

Shades_of_Mortton_Reward.png

Curse of Arrav took a little longer (forgetting things and having to tele back and forth was no help)

Zcreenshot107.png

The Temple at Senntisten has been a long-term goal of mine. Curses are now unlocked (happy days).

W01cif.png

Spent the 40k on summoning, 23k on Agility. As a follow up from the quests, I managed to pull these two levels:-

prayer80.png

agi72.png

Another step away from noobism. Happy days.

As a final "whoopee" here's a clue (hard) I finished yesterday after it being in my bank for months:-

clue-1.png

Arghhh two posts in one day but this deserves it's own one in the bloggeh:-

nomad.png

Which lead to

prayer81.png

65 dbones was the cost for two prayer levels. Can't it always be this cheap :(

I'm fairly sure I was being trolled hard today. 160 abby demons, and this was the result:-

abbydemons.png

Yay. Free addy ore >_>

dg75.png

Happy days. 75 dg. 10 more to go then I might think about 92 prayer :o

Oh, and because I saw that nuberchuber

datnub.png