Void Knight armor worth getting?

Raiouken

I've been training range recently and I was wondering whether the Void Knight range gear was really worth the effort. It takes ages to get all of the points, doesn't it?

Is there any way to get the points as fast as possible? Is it even worth getting?

you should get it, remember, you can train your range while doing pest control...

Should point you to the fact that Conquest is way faster than Pest Control.

If you like chess, you might even like Conquest, so be sure to give it a shot!

And to answer your intitial question, it sure is worth getting. Once you have the full set of robes, it's only 200 points per combat helm (mage, ranged and melee) and all sets can be used in various places , like slayer, Tormented Demons and Barrows!

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

how much faaster is conquest then pc? i have a friend willing to let me use his acc to suicide but im getting worls with constant victories so im not sure

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Conquest is only really faster if you don't have a 120+ veteran lander clan. However, I find conquest to be a lot less stale than the same attacking over and over again and it certainly feels like a lot less time because you're thinking and being engaged a lot more.

Also you should be playing conquest to try and get 1250 rank for deflector anyway.

With Barrows Gloves should I still get the gloves or get the deflector instead?

Well for strictly ranging purposes, you need both the gloves and the deflector since you can then replace the top with dhide/arma/etc for increased accuracy.

But for pretty much any melee situation, deflector + barrows gloves > void gloves + dragon defender.

Yes its worth the time.

No conquest is not faster unless you don't have a clan/world that wins every time.

Yes you should do conquest now to get the rank for the deflector.

Use barrows gloves for melee, range top for range.

Kill stuff

?????

profit

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword