Sibz Place :: Sir Sibz' Blog

Banner3-Goingfor99WC.png

ProjectBanner-Goignfor99WC-1.png

Latest News/Update

March 10th, 2011:

And I got 99 WC! :D Thanks to those who came - Helly and Grade! <3: I'm very happy to finally get it! :) I'm now going to prepare for the bonus xp weekend, so I'll be updating my blog later... I will include a list of all of the logs I've gathered and the bird nest drops as well from WC 1-99 and show a bunch of interesting things related to.

[spoiler=News / Updates Archive]

[spoiler=March 2011]

March 8th, 2011:

With only 218k xp away, I think I'll be getting 99 Woodcutting TOMORROW! :D YAY!! So, if anyone is on tomorrow night and would like to see magic happen at the ivy on the southern walls of Castlewars in world 99, that's where I'll be. Also, I'm preparing for the bonus weekend with firemaking. I got my firemaking level up to 68 in the last 2-3 days. If I manage to get my fm level up to 75 for magic logs, I could possibly get 1.8m fm xp in the first two hours... looking forward to that. lol :)

So recap:

99 Woodcutting tomorrow, World 99, Southern ivy walls at Castlewars, around night-time (I'm at CST). All invited. :)

Edit:

Promised that I'd wait for a friend to be on before I got it, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow. :P

March 5th, 2011:

Feeling better... still stuffy. But anyways, I updated my 'Monthly Stats' section as well as my 'Progress Journal'. Sadly, not much progress in-game, but I'm still hoping for a "boom" in my stats for either this month or the next; however, it's going to be a busy month for school and then there's Spring break. Just going to have to see how things turn out. :P

March 1st, 2011:

Just a heads-up, I've come down with something again and so I won't be on RuneScape for a while.

[spoiler=February 2011]

February 28th, 2011:

Well, although I planned to have 99 WC by now, I also knew that it would have been hard to reach it with as much going on right now. (Being in college and the social life that follows eats up a lot of free time.) I'm currently only 900k away from 99 WC, however, so I should reach it by early March. :shades: March also means Spring break! :mrgreen: So my prospect for March would have to be 99 WC, starting of all other skills including Firemaking - I do have plenty of logs that I can burn still; I haven't bought the large amounts of maple logs - and overall a good time. I hope to talk to you guys some more in-game, and I hope you're enjoying yourselves. :shades:

February 16th, 2011:

Accidentally leveled farming to 2 while hunting evil trees today (apparently Grand Seed Pods give you 100 farming xp after using it... I was not aware of that). I've decided that this game gets too boring when you exclude combat and have officially decided to no longer be a "pure skiller." This game is so much involved with combat and I really enjoy that aspect of it. So I'm going to be changing my next project soon... also because I don't have the money to burn (literally) for 99 firemaking right now. :P I haz pics to post l8r. :3 And I'll talk to you guys in-game! :)

February 10th, 2011:

96 Woodcutting! :D Only THREE levels to go until my first 99 (again)! :) Although I'm still 3.3m away or 55 hours left to go, I consider myself closer than ever... I'm aiming for 99 WC before the end of February. I will be busy w/school as usual and Valentine's Day! <3: I'm still figuring out what I'm going to do for money for 99 FM as well.. hmm... I still have time to think. :P Until later... :)

February 7th, 2011:

Hello everyone! :) I'm feeling a lot better now that I've recovered from my sickness and am back in health! :P I've also made some progress towards 96 WC today. I gained about 250k xp and am now less than 400k away from my level up. I also enjoyed wc'ing Yew trees with Stormy and talking with some of you online lately! :D Hope to see you guys again soon! :)

February 4th, 2011:

Still slightly sick, but I've made progress nonetheless! I've managed to get 95 Woodcutting - yay! I was also a little bored and decided to play some castlewars and then explore in the wildy. I got a prestige cape and the chaos elemental said hello. *R.I.P. Bronze armor* I'm hoping for 96 woodcutting near the end of next week, depending on how I feel. Overall, I'm hoping for 99 WC before March, so we'll just have to see how things go. :P I've also added my stats for 2-1-11 in my blog. And... that's all for now. :D

February 2st, 2011:

I haven't been able to play lately because I've been a little under the weather - no, I didn't get hit by that big blizzard that just passed through Chicago. Actually, it COMPLETELY MISSED MY TOWN!! :angry: lol I love dramatic weather so... oh well. :P I hope everyone is being careful on those wintry roads. :) Anyways, I haven't gotten the chance to enjoy the latest and greatest update, but I can't wait! :) I hope to get a little play time in tomorrow and then this weekend. I should be able to get 95 WC soon. I believe I'm 300k xp away from it? Cya guys soon! :shades:

[spoiler=January 2011]

January 31st, 2011:

Looks like it's the last day of January! :D Wildy and Free Trade is just around the corner! I'm very excited to see how the game is going to change after this update. :) My goal for February is 99 WC! At this rate, I should get it in the middle of the month at latest. :P Some blog updates... I added the 'Random!' section for spitz and giggles. :P Currently 470k from 95 WC! :)

January 30th, 2011:

I've added the 'My Monthly Stats' section to my blog as well as a 'Who is Sir Sibz?'. Had to edit the numbers on the first pic since I originally didn't take a screenie on New Years Day. :P I also updated other sections of my blog and updated my Progress Journal. My blog is getting big. :blink: As always, you can catch me online at world 99 cutting ivy by Castle Wars. :D

January 28th, 2011:

I've rearranged my blog around a bit and added in the "My RuneScape Videos on YouTube' section! :) So please check them out when you can. :P Also, I'm currently 340k away from 94 WC, but I've been making decent progress and may have it by tonight or tomorrow.

January 26th, 2011:

I've changed the banner - felt like having fun with some pixel art and am pleased with the results. :P In other news, currently 450k xp away from 93 WC. I could have it by tomorrow or before the weekend. And I have 93 woodcutting! :shades: Progress is great! :D

January 23rd, 2011:

I have 7 levels to go until my first 99 - yay! :) School is starting up again for me tomorrow, though, so my progress may or may not be slowed down. Still figuring out what to do for money for 99 FM; I won't be cutting magics anymore, but I still might want to xp so I'm thinking about what I'm going to do after 99 WC. Until then, feel free to talk to me and I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. :P

January 21st, 2011:

Added some more sections to my blog. In particular, I updated my project info, adding my plans for my next project. Starting up another semester at college next week so my playtime will decrease, but I'll try to keep working on my leveling. I'm particularly excited for Free Trade! :D I'm curious as to how that might affect my next project though, since I need to buy a large quantity of Maple logs for 99 FM... I guess we'll all just have to see how things work out in February. :P I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this winter! Feel free to talk to me online; my private chat is ON. :)

January 16th, 2011:

I've added the "My RuneScape History" and "Special Thanks to..." sections to my blog. Also, added a "B.O.B." section. More stuff to be added on soon. :P

January 14th, 2011:

Hello Tip.It! :) So I haven't used Tip.It forums for quite some time now since I joined a clan back in 2008, but they've separated now and I need to find a place to stick my RuneScape blog so I don't go insane while playing. :) I used to play my old main account, Chozarius, but I've decided to start all over with a new account, Sir Sibz who is a pure skiller. I started back up just a week before Christmas, took a break, and am now back. Irl, I'm a college student who is planning on majoring in Computer Science. I'll be here on my free time, and I hope to enjoy my stay here. :)

Separator.png

[spoiler=My Monthly Stats]

I started Sir Sibz on December 10th of 2010. I will upload screenshots of my stats every month to basically sum up my progress in one image. You can also follow my progress in my progress journal below for more info.

January 1st, 2011:

1-1-11.png

February 1st, 2011:

2-1-11.png

March 1st, 2011:

3-1-11.png

[spoiler=Skilling Projects]

[spoiler=Current Project = Going for 99 WC]

Project Status = STARTED

Sir_Sibz.png

My Plan to Success

• I'm going to cut normal trees until level 18. [DONE]
  • I'm going to cut oak trees until level 35. [DONE]
  • I'm going to cut willow trees until level 75. [DONE]
  • I'm going to cut ivy until level 99. [NOT DONE]

[spoiler=Level Up Images]

[spoiler=Level 67 & 100 Level Total]WC67100T.png

[spoiler=Level 68]WC68.png

[spoiler=Level 70]WC70.png

[spoiler=Level 71]WC71.png

[spoiler=Level 72]WC72.png

[spoiler=Level 73]WC73.png

[spoiler=Level 74]WC74.png

[spoiler=Level 75]WC75.png

[spoiler=Level 76]WC76.png

[spoiler=Level 77]WC77.png

[spoiler=Level 78]WC78.png

[spoiler=Level 79]WC79.png

[spoiler=Level 80]WC80.png

[spoiler=Level 81]WC81.png

[spoiler=Level 82]WC82.png

[spoiler=Level 83]WC83.png

[spoiler=Level 84]WC84.png

[spoiler=Level 85]WC85.png

[spoiler=Level 86]WC86.png

[spoiler=Level 87]WC87.png

[spoiler=Level 88]WC88.png

[spoiler=Level 89]WC89.png

[spoiler=Level 90]WC90.png

[spoiler=Level 91]WC91.png

[spoiler=Level 92]WC92.png

[spoiler=Level 93]WC93.png

[spoiler=Level 94]WC94.png

[spoiler=Level 95]WC95.png

[spoiler=Level 96]WC96.png

[spoiler=Level 97]WC97.png

[spoiler=Level 98]WC98.png

[spoiler=Next Project = N/A]

[spoiler=Project Archive]

No projects have been completed yet...

Separator.png

[spoiler=Progress Journal]

[spoiler=December 2010]

December 10th:

• Sir Sibz is born!
  • Unstable Foundations completed!
  • Woodcutting raised from 1 to 4.

December 11th:

• Upgraded to Members!
  • Woodcutting raised from 4 to 42.

December 12th:

• Woodcutting raised from 42 to 59.

December 13th:

• Woodcutting raised from 59 to 64.

December 14th:

• Woodcutting raised from 64 to 69.

December 15th:

• Woodcutting raised from 69 to 71.

December 16th:

• Woodcutting raised from 71 to 75.

December 17th:

• Woodcutting raised from 75 to 80.

December 17th:

• Woodcutting raised from 80 to 81.

December 19th:

• Woodcutting raised from 81 to 84.

December 20th:

• Woodcutting raised from 84 to 85.

December 22nd:

• Woodcutting raised from 85 to 86.

December 24th:

• O Little Town of Daemonheim completed!
  • Woodcutting raised from 86 to 87.

December 26nd:

• Woodcutting raised from 87 to 88.

[spoiler=January 2011]

January 11th:

• Woodcutting raised from 88 to 89.

January 16th:

• Woodcutting raised from 89 to 90.

January 21st:

• Woodcutting raised from 90 to 91.

January 23rd:

• Woodcutting raised from 91 to 92.

January 26th:

• Woodcutting raised from 92 to 93.

January 30th:

• Woodcutting raised from 93 to 94.

[spoiler=February 2011]

February 4th:

• Woodcutting raised from 94 to 95.

February 10th:

• Woodcutting raised from 95 to 96.

February 17th:

• Farming raised from 1 to 2. (Oops!)

February 18th:

• Woodcutting raised from 96 to 97.

February 25th:

• Woodcutting raised from 97 to 98.

[spoiler=March 2011]

[spoiler=B.O.B. Pictures]

[spoiler=12-19-10]WC-83Bank.png

[spoiler=01-16-11]BOB01-16-11.png

[spoiler=02-18-11]BOB2-18-11.png

Separator.png

[spoiler=Who is Sir Sibz?]

To clarify the purpose of this account and what it's going to look like in the future, Sir Sibz is currently a pure skiller; however, I may slap on combat skills in the near future if I feel like doing so. (I honestly don't care either way.) Sir Sibz was started on December 10th, 2010 with 99 WC and 99 FM in mind.

My ultimate goal is 99 in all skills, but whose isn't? The real purpose of this account is to have fun, basically. If I don't want a 99, then I won't go for it until I do want to. I believe that if I wish to have combat skills on Sir Sibz, I will go for 70 in every skill first and then 99's individually. I would like to accomplish a lot of different things than just skills - I would like to get the best rewards from every mini-game, including games like Castle Wars, Barbarian Outpost, Barrows (if I decide to do combat), and lots more.

But to be real with you guys for a minute here, I am a college student who will be transferring to another college by this coming fall. Whatever happens to this account is totally up to the events in my life and the amount of free time that I will be given for spending on video games. What I'm trying to say is - I do have a life (and a significant other). I love this game and I have some ambitious goals, but there's more to life than just RuneScape. But while I still can, I'll stick around. :)

[spoiler=My RuneScape History]

I began playing RuneScape as a Freshman in highschool in fall of 2004. Shortly thereafter, I created my greatest account, Chozarius, with 99 woodcutting in mind. (I achieved this last summer! lol) For the next 6 years, I would typically play for about 6 months before quitting and then coming back as a new skill was released. I learned how to play the hard way until I discovered Tip.It in 2005 and began using their quest guides and skill guides to get through the game.

As I played on and off during high school, I thoroughly enjoyed RuneScape and eventually joined a clan in 2008, called GoldSkillers. I became their Event Mod and held several events, which my fellow clanmates enjoyed. I became great friends with some and even now know them on Xbox Live and/or Facebook. Eventually, due to everyone's leaving or lack of interest, the clan decided to close down and I quit again, leaving Chozarius behind this time.

I came back before last Christmas with renewed interest, but this time, I decided to start over with Sir Sibz. My decision was based on the fact that I always wanted to make a pure skiller and enjoy the game in a new way. Several of my clan mates also returned during Christmas and we played through the Christmas event together. After Christmas, most of them stopped playing, including myself, but I came back again wishing to continue to play.

So, here I am. I would like to thank all the friends that I've made along the way, especially including my awesome clan mates - you guys rock! <3:

[spoiler=Random!]

In this section, you'll find pictures existing as a result of boredom or funny things that happen while I play. Enjoy! :D

[spoiler=January '11]

My First Evil Tree

FirstEvilTree.png

Epic Lean

EpicLean.png

ALG Headshot

ALGHeadshot.png

Alone at Ivy

AloneatIvy.png

Separator.png

[spoiler=My RuneScape Videos on YouTube]

I have made several videos in the past for my youtube channel B3zje. Chozarius was my old main, and I decided to record all of my barrow drops as a project. I also used to be part of the clan named GoldSkillers and recorded my first event. F1n1sh H3r was my F2P pker before the old wildy was removed in '07, and I only made one video of the pking I did. Then I made several videos for my friends and their parties - just for fun. :) Below are all of my videos related to RuneScape - enjoy! :)

Unfortunately, I was stuck with Windows Movie Maker on Vista... so a lot of the titles and subtitles in my videos have errors in them (ie. drops a letter at the end of a sentence). I also used HyperCam2.

[spoiler=Chozarius Videos]

40 Barrows Run Marathon - Part A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8L_z_ddUf8

40 Barrows Run Marathon - Part B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yK_MFJpyIo&

GS Event: Fire Havoc in Varrock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PinhxfUcy1I

[spoiler=F1n1sh H3r - Pk Video]

F1n1sh H3r's Rampage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ye8hWv06WY

[spoiler=Videos for Friends]

Riballaelite's 99 Str Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBlbCAi0oLY

Gradeskip93' 70 Prayer Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp70DM65HwY

[spoiler=Special Thanks to...]

Thanks to all of my friends:

• DadieselDude (for being an awesome admin of GS and an awesome person! Also, being awesome at guitar hero!) :)
  • Zr (Gradey!) It's been fun playing for the last 2 years! <3:
  • Zk (etp!) As well as you! :)
  • Hell Rais442 (For being totally awesome and being you! It's been fun pwning and being pwned on Halo with you!) :D
  • Arcterion (One of the coolest people I've ever met on runescape!!) :3
  • 915432 (Plenty of good times have been shared on runescape and halo!) :)
  • Mittheking (miss having you around!)
  • Sugarbabe547 (It was always a pleasure to see you in gs cc and talk with you!) :)
  • Maskyn (for being awesome even though I barely got to see you in-game lol) :P
  • Cruz da Dino (Another one of the coolest people that I've ever met on runescape!) :)
  • Kratmus (for being an uber awesome F2P skiller!!) :)
  • Agent 1777 (I would think of you, arc, cruz, grade, and helly as my best rs friends!) :D
  • Wormclan95 (for just being awesome, and being able to be called wormy) :3
  • Stormfire64 (for being in GoldSkillers and being pure F2P excellence! <3: 99 wc F2P is uber compared to my P2P ivy noobness lol) :)

Most of you I've known from GoldSkillers, but I may have missed a few so give yourself a shout-out and tell me so I can add you to my list of awesome friends! :)

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January 21st, 2011:

Added some more sections to my blog. In particular, I updated my project info, adding my plans for my next project. Starting up another semester at college next week so my playtime will decrease, but I'll try to keep working on my leveling. I'm particularly excited for Free Trade! :D I'm curious as to how that might affect my next project though, since I need to buy a large quantity of Maple logs for 99 FM... I guess we'll all just have to see how things work out in February. :P I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this winter! Feel free to talk to me online; my private chat is ON. :)

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

7 Levels to go! :)

[spoiler=92 Woodcutting!]WC92.png

Latest blog update:

January 23rd, 2011:

I have 7 levels to go until my first 99 - yay! :) School is starting up again for me tomorrow, though, so my progress may or may not be slowed down. Still figuring out what to do for money for 99 FM; I won't be cutting magics anymore, but I still might want to xp so I'm thinking about what I'm going to do after 99 WC. Until then, feel free to talk to me and I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. :P

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Good luck on 99 Woodcutting, hope you do better than I did ;)

Managed to reach level 92 then I gave up, but then that's pretty impressive considering I have the attention span of a goldfish!

lol xD thanks :) I find it easier to train WC if I have something on the side to do or read, so maybe I'm cheating? lol :P

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Good luck on going from 94 - 99 :D When I trained wc I stoped at 94 and stayed there for around a year before I decided to "pull it together and get it done" lol

Thanks :D Yeah, I'm hoping to get this done within a decent period of time - time permitting. :P Good luck on your goals too! :)

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png