Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Wilderness capes anyone?

Me, + also more bank space, att and def pots, and achievement capes.

Why can't they have em? O_O It's like 50 percent harder to get 99 skill in f2p than members.. They've deserved it. -.-

u5zhkTY.gif

Personally, I saw either remove strength potions from f2p or add attack and def potions. In addition to that, spells in between blasts and waves for f2p would be nice, as magic after 59 is pointless in f2p. Where as, ranged and melee are good till 99.

mathisfun.png

Why can't F2P have......

more types of bones? Like...Members have 2 more types pretty much (NI dagganoth bones and jogre bones, which no one gets)

Capes of Achievement? We pay for the money, its not that i don't agree that they should have them...but it's a way to attract people to members

Chaos altar? This they need

better Wizard robes? a lvl 35 thing would be ok...that would be nice

I'm F2P, and all I want is better mage stuff and a bigger bank. The reasons for both can be found easily enough on these forums, no need for me to resay them. A possible 3rd addition could be more prayer (Potions or more bones, I'd prefer the potions).

All in all, Runescape DOES have one of the best free games/trials for an MMORPG, considering some don't even have them at all. I'm mostly fine with it the way it is. =D>

sig2.jpg

I've just thought, why not the last few prayers? I mean, f2p prayer end before lvl 50, so why not give us all the prayers. Surely its not that hard to implement into the game

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

Guest geeman122

i think f2p should be able to post or the forums and get 99 skill capes

i mean they worked hard for the 99 skill they should get something to show for it

i think f2p should be able to post or the forums and get 99 skill capes

i mean they worked hard for the 99 skill they should get something to show for it

Market forum would be nice...

As others said though, people could make new account and spam the place up. <.<

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

More F2P Bank space!
Which hopefully will come out this year. The holiday & random event items take up all my bank space except a few spaces. Also, I think better magician armor would be nice.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

not bragging or anything as being a member, not trying to a smart aleck, but the reason the f2p does not get member items because f2p does not pay for the game, they play for free. If Jagex gives member stuff to f2p, all members would quit and become f2p, which means no more money for Jagex. And if you say "well we only want part of the stuff!" Well then players will feel Jagex has giving up on not making f2p updates, which means more f2p will be begging for more stuff and more stuff. And another thing, you have to be member to get skillcapes, you dont have to be member to use it's emote

I have to disagree a bit. Many people are F2P because they hasn't got a creditcard, their parents won't let them, et cetera. Of course, what you're saying is the point of the game, but remember that not everyone are F2P because of free will.

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!

as a p2per, more bank space, im tired of going on f2p servers to help a friend or something and can not bank ANYTHING AT ALL!

maybe a few more random "useless" items that members never use anymore, and the most think i hear complained about..... QUESTS

although i see no need to give f2p more quests, i guess it does get kinda boring...

I would definitely love it if there were capes of achievements in F2P, but thats probably never going to happen.

Off-Topic: What happens when you ask one of the Cape of Achievement seller about the cape and you do have 99 in f2p? (Such as Def cape, mining cape and crafting cape)

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I would definitely love it if there were capes of achievements in F2P, but thats probably never going to happen.

Off-Topic: What happens when you ask one of the Cape of Achievement seller about the cape and you do have 99 in f2p? (Such as Def cape, mining cape and crafting cape)

~Ddaanniiellh

They just explain how only member can get. :?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

What I want F2P to have the most is be able to post on the forums, and have halberds. They could even keep rune halberds members, like rune arrows. I REALLY like halberds! :thumbsup:

If we let them do that thered be like 50k ppl on forums all the time and no one would be able sell anything. could you imagine what a cracker thread would look like?

What I want F2P to have the most is be able to post on the forums, and have halberds. They could even keep rune halberds members, like rune arrows. I REALLY like halberds! :thumbsup:

If we let them do that thered be like 50k ppl on forums all the time and no one would be able sell anything. could you imagine what a cracker thread would look like?

Also, the lag on the forums would be insane!

Capes of achivement for f2p. Getting a 99 in f2p is harder than in members, so why should it go unrewarded? :-w

i am a previous member, and i understand that they don't give stuff to F2p's because they dont pay, but some of us can't pay 70 bucks a year, we need that money for food and gifts for birthdays :mrgreen:. and i understand that, but i would like something to make a F2p's life a little less boring, after a while fishing for lobbies and killing moss giants gets a tad dull, and quests are just finished in a day or two, it'd be fun for F2pers to have something they can do together,(i think you know where i'm going) I think they could give us just one fighting minigame, to let us fight eachother without the propability of losing items, like a castle wars game sort of, just to make the life of a F2p not absolutely boring and a waste of time

the noobiest lvl 73 archer f2p!!!

I think f2p should be able to get access to the RSOF.

But only limited access, like Suggestions,rants and general.

Hmmm. Good. Then we have over a million people ranting about how f2p doesn't have more access to other parts of forum, and a million people ranting about how f2p should have more. Then we have another million suggesting armour like dragon for f2p, free mod if you know a jagex employee, and that Jagex should be more merciful to f2p.

Then in general, more sophisticated P2p talks get overloaded with little miniclip noobs who are 9 years old spamming it with threads like 'my grate epic batle with a man' and then the flame wars break out. There would be some positive comments like "u killed a man? omg ur such hihg level!'.

But really, f2p should have atleast 2 updates a year. Maybe something like a new fighting style, or a little lumbridge makeover thingy. I got some great ideas for that.

As a moderator on the offical forums, I would have to say one thing...... "OH DEAR GOD!" The offical forums, must be in my opionon one of the worlds busiess forums, wicth a huge comunity of around 650,000 accounts having access to them, with a reason to post.

I belive there are around 7,000,000 runescape active accounts, alot of which are not mature enough to effectivly and sensibly post on the forums. members *tend* to be more mature than free players.

Currently if left unattended a thread on the suggestions forum, will fall of page 50 if left unattended for around 18 hours, which is then MUCH faster on the weekends. And when the new treasure trail items where released (I am not exadurating here) a thread would have fallen off then end in under 3 hours!!! Crazy!

The reason (in my opionon) why forums are members only, if not to be a "members benifit" but are there because if everyone had access to them, they would be unmanageble.

sig2webzx7.jpg

As a moderator on the offical forums, I would have to say one thing...... "OH DEAR GOD!" The offical forums, must be in my opionon one of the worlds busiess forums, wicth a huge comunity of around 650,000 accounts having access to them, with a reason to post.

I belive there are around 7,000,000 runescape active accounts, alot of which are not mature enough to effectivly and sensibly post on the forums. members *tend* to be more mature than free players.

Currently if left unattended a thread on the suggestions forum, will fall of page 50 if left unattended for around 18 hours, which is then MUCH faster on the weekends. And when the new treasure trail items where released (I am not exadurating here) a thread would have fallen off then end in under 3 hours!!! Crazy!

The reason (in my opionon) why forums are members only, if not to be a "members benifit" but are there because if everyone had access to them, they would be unmanageble.

In short, NO KIDDING! The forums are way too busy as it is without a bunch of f2p people posting. Their rants forum would be overrun with "Omg I'm f2p give me more member stuff!"

revan-1.gif

i think they should give f2ps access to pest control, quests arent the answer because we'll just finish it and beg for another, pest control would at least make the life of a f2p a little less boring with nothing to do

the noobiest lvl 73 archer f2p!!!