Would you betray your best friend for a Phat?

Normalize

177 members have voted

1. 1. Would you betray your best friend for a Phat?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, ive screwed friends over before. simple thing, theyre not friends, all i talk about to them is rs stuff or vague irl stuff. i dont believe in internet friends, its sad. lol.

in fact, ive probs owned 4 green masks, 1 red, 6 santas and an easter egg. all of them scammed by 'friends' (why hasnt lend always been around :()

id lose an rs friend for 10m, unless i thought i could get more later lol.

edit:

id like to say tho, i wouldnt screw a rl god friend for 1million £. I just really dont consider internet friendship real.

Its funny tbh, I really don't make proper rs friends - id steal a phat from a rs person in a heartbeat.

Id never consider betraying my wow buddies though, never... we skype and facebook and even text each other irl.

Wonder where that difference comes from? :/

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I have a small group of people that I am comfortable doing "trust trades" with, and I know that the trust is mutual.

I would never take advantage of a friend anyone for personal gain.

4e0Vn.png

I was scammed out of my purple phat by a friend of one year. I had never enjoyed talking to someone as much as I did her. She made me feel so much better at crappy times in my life. She must have been one hell of a con artist. On the rs forums she is different, more trollish. I tried to respond to her on the forum recently and she claimed she didn't know who I was =/.

I don't know if anything she ever told me on msn or rs was true about her. It's hard to think she had this plan all along. She never ever asked for anything from me. I can't believe our friendship had a price tag on it all along...

• 2 weeks later...

No to irl friends, but RS friends are fair game, I don't really believe in "true" rs friends, because I'll never meet them irl. However, maybe just 2 rs friends I'd not scam, because tbh I have no reason to scam a phat, I play RS for fun, not to help my self-esteem.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I trade lend my friends divines/elys all the time, if you have problems trusting them w/ pixels, they're not your best friend.

The few here even considering ripping off someone at all, whether you know them or not, are disgusting.

Had a friend stake someone else for a red phat, they won because the other person dc'd and didn't attack back, and he just gave it back even though he had not met the person for more than 5 minutes.

It's a shame that pixel hungry people make it harder to trust others.