MightyMuddy's blog

Intoduction

[hide= Intro] Hello and welcome to my blog! This will mainly be a place where I can record all the things I get up to in runescape. [/hide]

Mightymuddy.png

Stats, 25th Janruary 2011 (Start of blog.)

[hide=Stats] Stats25jan.png

[hide=Current stats]Mightymuddy.png [/hide] [/hide]

Goals

[hide=Goals]

[hide=Combat goals.]

Ultimatley I want to max out my melees, but thats probably going to take a while so I've split it into smaller goals.

Just got 90 strength so next is 90 attack.

mightymuddy.png

After that is 90 defense.

mightymuddy.png

Then probably 95 strength to 95 attack to 95 defense to 99 strength to 99 attack and defense.

I'll decided on that once I get to it :P

99 range I'll probably get this through cannoning frost dragons and slayer. If I really need to I gusse I could chin it, really its a pretty low priority goal.

mightymuddy.png

99 Magic also a pretty low priority goal. I'll probably string or superheat while waiting for dungeons or something to get this up.

mightymuddy.png

95 Prayer this will probably take forever, simply because I'm just not rich enough :P

mightymuddy.png

96 Summoning will probably take the longest. I'll get charms form slayer, and If that doesn't get me enough I'll camp waterfiends.

mightymuddy.png

[/hide]

[hide=non combat, combaty goals.]

100 Dungeoneering. This will get me Riguor and a Chaotic Crossbow to add to my chaotic collection. I'll most likley dung far past 100 because its probably the most funN skill out there.

But my goals are extremely ambitious as it is, so I won't get to far ahead of myself here. I should probably learn to key as well.

mightymuddy.png

96 Herblore for overloads and opening effigies. If I have an excess of money It'll probably go towards this.

mightymuddy.png

99 Slayer this and dungeoneering will be the main source of melee xp, at the rate im going this is going to take years :(

mightymuddy.png

[/hide]

[hide=Skill goals]

70 runecrafting Im probably going to need this before I get 100 dungeoneering, because otherwise the only 3rd bind I have the stats for is blood necklace and those are rare enough that I can't really count on getting one.

mightymuddy.png

80 minning this is one of those goals I struggle to bring myself to do. I need it so I can superheat in the LRC and get mage/minning and smithing up. Ideally I get this before I get mage up :P

mightymuddy.png

75 firemaking for seers hard tasks. Really a pretty easy goal, but not a lot of fun and I don't really need it that much so ill probably procrastinate this one of for a while.

mightymuddy.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

Drops.

[hide=Drops]

My first and best noticable drop was this:

Vissage.

frostdragontrip.png

That trip also came with 2 effigies.

Dragon chain.

Dragonchain.png

First ever Kuradal task, also got me 90 strength.

[/hide]

mightymuddy.png

[hide=General log]

[hide=May]

13th.

Finished my dust devil task which I followed up with a waterfiend task in which I saw Cheesey. Then I did a hellhound task were my cannon dissapeared. Got my cannon back from the decay dwarf, even though the game never mentioned my cannonin decaying. Went back for another task and saw Cheesey again. We both had daggonoths so Cheesey taught me how to kill the Daggonoth kings and a few other tricks. Got myself a battle mudstaff 81 defesnes and 116 combat. Then did some dungeoneering. 2 High occs and some c1s, not really my greatest dungeons :\. Very tired at the moment .

16th.

Completed my Iron dragons task in Kuradals dungeon and got a ferocious ring and effigy pretty early through. I then got a waterfiends task which im pretty pleased with because Im going to need a lot of charms. This task should get me up to about 1.2k crimsons. I also went to Kree with a friend. We got 7 kills before we had to leave, because both of us are pretty low leveled :P No good drops unfortunatley.

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Sayer log]

This is a record of all my tasks.

Duradel tasks.

1. 191 hellhounds.

2. 68 Goraks

3. 50 skeletal wyverns – skipped.

4. 157 bloodveld.

5. 139 Dagannoth.

6. 74 black dragons.

7. 98 Jungle strykwyrem – 1 hexcrest.

8. 46 skeletal wyverns. - skipped.

9. 40 black dragons. - 75 slayer this task.

Im now doing Kuradal.

10. 197 dust devils - dragon chain.

11. 180 waterfiends.

12. 187 hell hounds.

13. 174 fire giants.

14. 183 bloodveld. - 76 slayer

15. 103 iron dragons. - effigy.

16. 188 Waterfiends.

17. 206 kalphites

18. 84 steel dragons. - 2 dragon skirts

19. 140 hell hounds.

20. 219 Waterfiends. - effigy - 77 slayer

21. 196 fire giants.

[/hide]

[hide=Boss hunting log]

This probably wont be very exciting untill I level up a bit more :P

[hide=Tormented demons]

1. 30 lava runes

2. rune mace

3. seeds

4. lava runes

5. 5 diamonds

6. lava runes

7. addy bars

8. 3 diamonds

9. addy bars

10. seeds

11. fire talismans

12. rune mace

13. soul runes

14. coins

15. rune mace

16. coins

[/hide]

[hide=Kree]

1.Coins

2.Coins

3.Coins

4 104 rune arrows

5. Crystal key

6. Lopp half.

7. Coins.

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Quests]

Nomads requiem.

NomadsRequim.png

[/hide]

5751.png

Cooking

Cook-1.png

Now why cooking? Of all the skills to get to 99, why cooking? Well I'm doing it for a few reasons, but mainly because its a nice and easy skill that I can pay minimum attention to and still get a good ammount of xp per hour, and I genuinly enjoy it. Also Im hoping when I move onto dungeoneering I'll burn less food, because I find it really demotivating to burn half my food.

Mightymuddy.png

Done

99cooking.png

[hide=The new account]

Made a new account because, long story short, I lent my bank out and theres a good chance I won't get it back.

So here we are, the account was started on the 30th of the 5th 2011.

[hide=Starting image]

Day1theverystart.png

[/hide]

That day I got members and:

9 attack levels.

1 defense level.

3 strength levels.

10 hp levels.

1 range level.

8 prayer levels.

29 mage levels.

1 cooking level.

1 woodcutting level.

For a total of 63 and 21,098xp levels in 2 hours.

[hide=The end of day 1.]

endday1.png

[/hide]

The next day I got:

10 attack levels

6 defense levels

16 strength levels

4 hp levels

3 magic levels

3 cooking levels

28 smithing levels

9 minning levels

3 summoning levels.

For a total of 62 levels and 31,169xp in another 2 hours.

[hide=image]endday2.png

[/hide]

Day 3.

14 attack levels

2 defense levels

13 strength levels

1 hp level

35 cooking levels

9 agility levels

3 summoning levels.

For a total of 77 levels.

[/hide]

Good luck with your goals. Cooking shouldn't take too long and then you can move onto dungeoneering. Nice cash pile. I never realised you were a fellow New Zealander :thumbsup:

Yeah im hoping I'll get in the next day or 2, but I'll probably end up having to wait to get the actual level. :P Never knew you were one either, its interesting to see where everyone comes from. :)

okay well i am going to leave a post here on the first page that, pages down the road, will be an embarrassing blot on your otherwise pristine blog. only because you did it to me first.

so uh

you don't need to put periods at the ends of titles

hah!

okay well i am going to leave a post here on the first page that, pages down the road, will be an embarrassing blot on your otherwise pristine blog. only because you did it to me first.

so uh

you don't need to put periods at the ends of titles

hah!

Acctually I'm quite glad you posted on my blog because I value your input. About the periods, is it wrong to have them there or doesn't it matter?

Lol...finally a new zealander who is obsessed with cooking rather than sheep....seriously, good luck, and if I decide to go for 90fishing, you can have some of the monks I catch...

Well we do have the sheep herder and mournings end quests, and used to have sheep shearer. So since Muddy's done those, he's actually played all of the sheep related content already.

Also Blade, you kind of brought the comments on your blog on yourself, what with the styling of it.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Good luck with 99 cooking, if you need someone to dung with I'm always looking for people to C1 / anything else with :D just pm me.

Yeah I'd be keen and we're about the same dungeoneering level as well :D

Lol...finally a new zealander who is obsessed with cooking rather than sheep....seriously, good luck, and if I decide to go for 90fishing, you can have some of the monks I catch...

Well we do have the sheep herder and mournings end quests, and used to have sheep shearer. So since Muddy's done those, he's actually played all of the sheep related content already.

Also Blade, you kind of brought the comments on your blog on yourself, what with the styling of it.

Yeah I've acctually campaigned for more sheep content, but Jagex said it's a childrens game and almost banned me for suggesting it. :mellow:

Okay so today I ended up doing a few different things. First of all I decided that when free trade comes out I really want to be in a postion to buy a few rares so I headed of to green dragons and spent a hour or 2 there, ending up earning 1.5mil. After that I arranged to go to Kree with some friends and as I was waiting I got 71 firemaking, although no screenie <_<

Kree was pretty dissapointing because I ended up with only 200k loot from the trip, about 70k of that being adamant bars from the kill count. So I got 98 cooking to conclude my day.

And here it is:

89cooking.png

I think I'll either get 99 tomorrow or if I decide to try and make some more money the day after.

Well I managed to get 99 cooking today. I tried to keep my untrimmed woodcutting cape by dying in free to play and telegrabbing my untimmed woodcutting cape of my grave shortly after I got 99. Unfortunatley I was on lunars :wall: meaning I couldnt teleport to varrock from lumbridge and had a fustrating sprint to my grave at the bounty hunter crater. Fortunatley, when all seemed lost I rememberd you can repair graves so I made it in good time. Although to my dissapointment I couldn't telegrab my beloved untrimmed cape with lunar magicks and it trimmed in my hands.

But oh well, heres the level anyway. :lol: 99cooking.png

Now I really need to earn some money, I'm doing herb runs and MTK but other than that im not entirley sure. :mellow:

• 1 month later...

Okay well a lot has changed since my last post. I've started up a dbow twin/tripplet/quadrouplet? With my real life friends in the photo above. Although we seldom pk with all 4/3 of us and usually Its just me and why stay.

Anyhow heres the accounts current stats: statsdbow1mar11.png

We plan on getting 85 range/mage eventually so we can tele block and Burst? At the same time. Its more of a long term goal and we'll be pking frequently during it.

Speaking of pking we've done a little bit and got almost 40 kills! We've earnt and lost a few dark bows too, some of which are in this picture.

dbows1.png

I also managed to die and lose both ranger boots and a robin to fire giants. :evil: I went afk breifly and when I came back in Lumbridge. At first I didn't worry with the new extended grave timers but as I realised I didn't have another glarias pebble or necklace It hit me, I'd lost near 25million. And I was torn between the desicion to quickly find my phone in real life and txt my friends in the hope that they could get my stuff back for me or try despratley to get back to my grave. Unfortunatley all were busy and unable to get to a computer and I really stood no chance of getting back to my grave. :wall:

So my banks taken a bit of a beating with that and all the trainning costs, but oh well hopefully I can pk some of it back!

Ohhh.. Nice 99 Cooking. :thumbsup:

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Okay well I've been working on my main recently and today I've managed to get this:

73dungeoneering.png

I also unlocked the occulut floors which I must say I'm extremley impressed with how they look. Hopefully I can keep on dungeoning until I can get myself a rapier, but I've noticed theres been a decline in people as of late, and getting a team even in world 117 is sometimes a challenge.

VoidRealm

Nice bank, and congrats on 99 cooking, Goodluck with your other goals, and come check out my blog if you have time

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:19 AM Insozz

Ohhh.. Nice 99 Cooking.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:20 PM swedishboy5

Good luck with your goals

Thanks to all of you, Void Ill be sure to check out your blog :)

Okay today I did some more dungeoneering and ended up getting this:

73-dunge.png

And with that I ended up resetting and I managed to c1 floor 1-25. I then found some penguins and got this:

72prayer.png

I'm still not sure on what to do with bonus xp weekend, Im considering chinning and herblore but I'm not sure, I could try and get some minning out of the way instead, but we'll see.

Okay well I've been doing dungeoneering latley and I've got these:

76dungeoneering-1.png

77dungeoneerin.png

I then got the scroll of cleansing:

scrollofcleansing.png

And then bonus xp weekend started. I did a little herblore and got this:

71herblore.png

Then went to the circus and got this:

64agility.png

As well as 85 range, but no screen shot for range sorry :(

I then decided I'd go chinning, and despite how full it was I managed to get both 86 constitution and 86 range.

86hp.png

86range.png

• 2 weeks later...

Grats on leveling up Dungeoneering.

Thank you :D

Well I ended up getting my rapier, just past 82 dungeoneering. I think I'll stick with dungeoneering a little longer, but slay and do other stuff inbetween.

Anyway here it is:

DatRapier.png