Why should I stick around for this? II.

Pictures III.

Blog Summaries IV.

Goals V.

To Do list VI.

02/14/11

New Blog Entry

02/13/11

New Blog Entry, Two Goals Complete, New Stat Picture, New Bank Picture, New Random Picture, Minor Adjustments to the Blog

02/11/11

New Blog Entry, Goal complete, Several new goals, New stat picture, Scrapped Newbie Recommendations for now

01/31/11

New blog entry, another goal complete, no new pictures as I am quite tired. Will update them first thing in the morrow.

01/30/11

Two new goals, a new blog entry, a new stat picture as well as random picture. Finished my first goal!

[hide]01/29/11

[hide]Will mark any updates with red text. Added new goal, blog entry, stat and bank picture. Also a new title to better convey what this blog is. 8-)[/hide]

01/28/11

[hide]Added new stats picture and blog entry[/hide]

01/27/11

[hide]Updated layout, Added "Goals", Added "Guide to Content", Added new image to "random" pictures[/hide][/hide]

I. Introduction:

[hide]Hey there, obviously by my post count this isn't my first time around these parts or my first foray into runescape. I've been playing this little beauty for a long time, I started sometime in '04 or '05. I have had dozens of accounts both with and without membership. Skillers, PKers, Pures, everything's, you name it I probably tried it out of boredom at one point or time.(And sucked at it) I stopped playing sometime in '07 or '08, I'm sure if I checked my posts I could give a more definitive answer. Anyway during that time I've played a multitude of other games, including everyone's favorite WoW. And this has all given me perspective and I believe will allow me to play RS more efficiently then I have in the past.

That paragraph should be enough to give you a sort of idea on my background, and if not shout me a question, I will answer the majority of questions you may have to offer.[/hide]

II. Why should I stick around for this?

[hide]I have a low tolerance for bad work, you will not see me come through here and post every skill up, or bore you to death with 500 word posts about what I spent 60 minutes doing. My goal is to have a day to day summary that doesn't exceed more then say 100-150 words. This way you can come in, get updated, and be out in under a minute or two and still get all the important information.

The character I have started is well, brand spankin new, or at least was a couple days ago. I didn't capture any screens or what not for about the first 10-15 hours of my RS playing time, but really all that you will be missing is the boring pre-20 stuff.

And I'm sure there are other reasons to stick around, but those will pop up as we go along. :D[/hide]

III. Pictures:

Current Bank Picture

Date - 02/19/11

bank5.png

Older Bank Pictures

[hide]Date - 02/13/11

[hide]bank4.png[/hide]

Date - 01/29/11

[hide]bank3r.png[/hide]

Date - 01/27/11

[hide]bank2qv.png[/hide]

Date - 01/26/11

[hide]bank1a.png[/hide][/hide]

Current Stats Picture

Date 02/19/11

021911.png

Older Stat Pictures

[hide]Date 02/13/11

[hide]021311.png[/hide]

Date 02/11/11

[hide]021111.png[/hide]

Date 01/31/11

[hide]013111.png[/hide]

Date 01/30/11

[hide]stats013011.png[/hide]

Date 01/29/11

[hide]stats012911.png[/hide]

Date 01/28/11

[hide]stats012811.png[/hide]

Date 01/27/11

[hide]stats01271101.png[/hide]

[/hide]

Three newest "random" pictures

Date - 02/13/11

600total.th.pngcmb25.th.pngtiaras.th.png

[hide]400total.th.pngroaches1.th.pngtasks01281101.th.png[/hide]

IV. Blog Summaries

Date - 02/14/11

Happy Valentines day! I guess, not my sort of holiday but there are other reasons for that. Anyway onto the gaming, today was spent doing various crazy things. More crafting levels gained, as well as mucho money. Once I finish off these last couple of crafting levels I'll have more money then in that image even though I picked up 2k chaos runes as well as several quest items. Which brings me to mentioning that I have completed all but 3 of the F2P quests. Dragon Slayer, the Escape quest whose title slips my mind at the moment, and Shield of Arrav whom I'll need another sap to help me with. The first two will be done sometime in the 'morrow and the Shield will be done whenever I can find said sap. I also finished off all the skills needed to get Explorer Ring(3) so I'll be rounding up necessary requirements for that tomorrow. Then it's runecrafting to 38 and probably around 4-6k water runes crafted. Which should put me over 40 runecrafting. Damn success feels great! :mrgreen:

Date - 02/13/11

Two days and almost another 100 total skill level gained, this game is like crack, I swear. Pretty proud of my bank, wasn't necessarily planning on adding a new one but Aza asked for it and well, the bank is a little bit better since the last time you've seen it. :^_^: I probably wouldn't be as far as I am without his help, at least not financially, great person to hang out with. I don't have any specific plans for my upcoming weekend other then doing whatever I fancy, probably try my dardenst to finish off the medium tasks of Lumbridge, hardest part now will be finishing dragon slayer. Only problem there is the quest points, will require a couple dedicated hours, but once I finish that I plan on not seeing another quest again until I sub.(Or a new F2P quest comes, but we both know which will happen first ;) ) See you in-game!

Date - 02/11/11

Phew been over a week since I've added anything major to this blog, if you take a look at my most recent stat picture you can see I've been gaining skills like a fiend. I won't even attempt to try and give a summary at all I've done, other then it's a lot of fun. Aza and Sibz have been good friends, made the doldrum of fishing a hell of a lot easier.(Netflix is still my BFF though) Bank hasn't changed "much". I have picked up some nice new toys but generally speaking my bank is still lackluster, 250k gold still has yet to be obtained. Other then that not sure what else to add. See you all on the battlefield.

Date - 01/31/11

Well even at 25 combat them suns of pancakes attacked me. The gall of these scorpions, they must of had bad parenting. Anyway once that was assessed as well as finding heavy competition I went back to training range. A prayer level, 8 range levels, and 2 constitution levels later and I now sit at 30 combat. Once finished with that I quickly headed to Al Kharid mines and quickly cooked up 250 iron bars which soared me into 30 smithing. Armed with 30 smithing I headed to finish my tasks, slipping and sliding while fishing I steeled myself and finished all three of the final easy tasks netting myself one beautiful ring. Now that I have the explorer ring(2) I am going to focus on crafting the 1000+ essence I have stocked up.

Date - 01/30/11

Well I started out today planning on continuing the plan of 30 smithing. Unfortunately most of the F2P iron spots are camped by level 3 skillers, or botters, who knows. So I decided to see if my old friend Al Kharid and his Scorpions would still harass. Yes, yes they still harassed me. So after a quick google search I found out I needed 25 combat and that was my new goal of the day. Focusing on range it took me a couple hours but here I sit now at 25 combat. My next play session will continue yesterdays goal, 30 smithing and explorer's ring(2).(Also finished that dang mask!) Tomorrow also marks my "friday" so to speak so we'll probably see my total skill level jump over 500 by wednesday evening. Ah the joys of a weekend when no one else has one. :)

Older Blog Entries

[hide]Date - 01/29/11

[hide]Had a more successful scaping day today. 47 total levels in about four to five hours is acceptable to me. Started out with FM'ing and WC'ing for a bit, logged off and went to work. After that came back and worked on grabbing that 1000+ rune essence. Then worked on runecrafting until I realized five tasks and I could get explorer ring(2) and I went on my merry way getting them done. What I have left to do now is getting 30 smithing, which I will work on my next play session. Also, what happened to RC'ing? XD The air altar wasn't even where it was supposed to be!! Damn you Jagex![/hide]

Date - 01/28/11

[hide]Didn't get too do much today, between work and not feeling too well after work I just wound up getting some firemaking and woodcutting levels in the morning. 19 more total levels and the ability to use mithril axes is nice. :thumbup:[/hide]

Date - 01/27/11

[hide]About fifteen hours into my character I'm at a nice 261 total skill level with the majority of my combat stats sitting around 20. Avoiding strength simply because for my level I would rather hit fast and accurate then hard and miss more. Personal preference for the moment. The new lumbridge dungeon(relatively new to me) is really nice with the drops it provides as well as the cohesion with prayer.[/hide]

[/hide]

V. Goals:

Current:

30 Runecrafting

43 Prayer

60 Magic

250,000 gold

2,500 of each basic rune

250 of every other rune

Finish all Lumbridge/Draynor Tasks

70 Fishing & Cooking

60 Mining

30 Strength & Defence

60 Firemaking & Woodcutting

Completed

[hide]500 Total Skill Level

30 smithing

Find the last 2 pieces of that damn mask![/hide]

VI. To be added

Goals

Better lay out

Newbie recommendations(Scrapped for now)

[Whatever else I may think of]

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

The ultimate goal is 99 in everything, but that isn't so much a goal as it would be ... idk. Haha for now I'm aiming to get 500 total skill level. Probably around 600-750 I'll start up my P2P. Other criteria will be finishing as many of the tasks as I can. Which reminds me, I need to get a screen of my current tasks. :)

I appreciate you stopping by, it'll only get better from here.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Thanks man. :shades: I know I can skill, but I may fail at the money making part. Never been too good at that, no matter what MMO it was. :unsure:

"]doughnutt.jpg

Phew rough night, was nauseous for no damn reason. Still slightly there but generally feeling 98% better. ^^ Anyway will update with what I did manage to do earlier in the day yesterday.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Thanks guys. Anyway earlier today I spent some time grabbing some rune essence, figure I'll stop around 1,000 and start getting runecrafting to above 20. So for the next hour or so that's what I will be focusing on. After that not sure, maybe get range up to 20+ as well.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Updated the blog all nice like. Seeing the difference between .jpeg and .png is simply astounding. I would also appreciate if some of you would add me, my chat settings are all set to "all", at least for now. And I know a lot of people generally tend to keep their settings on friend. Sure is lonely fishing without beer or a friend. :^_^:

"]doughnutt.jpg

Your blog is not too dissimilar to mine; I have just started out on a new character with a view to efficient levelling from past experience. Good luck with your goals and drop me a message some time.

Also, feel free to check out my blog, entitled Azanteus - it should be on the first page. :)

~Azanteus

Heh, I added a couple new things to the blog. The edit should speak to the majority of it, if not 100% of it. My memory isn't always at top form though and dealing with my blogs "code" can get tedious recalling what I added. :^_^: Anyway I added the two of you who mentioned that you added me, hope to see you online soon!

"]doughnutt.jpg

Nice blog, it's pretty cool to see one of a low level. I wish I could be getting 50 levels a day. Are you going to be sticking with this account then?

Definitely, I usually have issues sticking with one class or character in an RPG but now that my free time is a bit more precious and I'm having oodles of fun I don't plan on giving up. That isn't to say my pace won't slow in the future, interest begets enthusiasm.

Anyway off to work again, and for anyone with netflix and that doesn't mind some super graphic television, look up Bloods of Sand. Seriously one of the better shows I've watched lately.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. But umm, did you read my blog? Heck you didn't even have to read one of those pictures shows me with 100 of the lumbridge tasks done. :shades:

"]doughnutt.jpg

There's a nice amount of content I need to update this blog with. Didn't play too much lately simply because I picked up a PS3 and have been playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma, working, ect.(That game is da bomb!) Anyway I need to figure out a new layout for this blog as it's tedious to update it, 10-15 minutes to add only a couple things is unnecessary. Maybe I need to port it to office or something so I can see the text easier.(Not in a like 400x600 space)

Anyway expect an update in the next 24 hours, been talking with Sibz and Aza, been a lot of fun. :^_^:

"]doughnutt.jpg

Updated the blogskie. Not much else to say other then breakfast was the bomb. I have chicken breast that's been marinating for over 72 hours now and it is fantabolous. The marinade isn't even that fancy, took me all of like 60 seconds and a youtube video(which I improvised on). My mouth is feeling pretty happy right now.

So anyway, Netflix just added every season of That 70's Show to its streaming roster and I plan on taking full advantage. :thumbup:

See you all in-game.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Thanks. :) Pretty proud of 500 skill total, not sure if I can get much farther. :shades: Anyway sarcasm aside I hope everyone who stops by will take a peak at the new pictures and entry, comparing them to my first pictures/entries I'm definitely moving up in the world. Anyway other then that I figure it's worth mentioning my blog has been backed up to today's latest edit so if any forum misfortunes beget me the blog will be more fortunate. Might also start editing in my word processor, it's a lot easier to see text and what not in there.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Date - 02/14/11

Happy Valentines day! I guess, not my sort of holiday but there are other reasons for that. Anyway onto the gaming, today was spent doing various crazy things. More crafting levels gained, as well as mucho money. Once I finish off these last couple of crafting levels I'll have more money then in that image even though I picked up 2k chaos runes as well as several quest items. Which brings me to mentioning that I have completed all but 3 of the F2P quests. Dragon Slayer, the Escape quest whose title slips my mind at the moment, and Shield of Arrav whom I'll need another sap to help me with. The first two will be done sometime in the 'morrow and the Shield will be done whenever I can find said sap. I also finished off all the skills needed to get Explorer Ring(3) so I'll be rounding up necessary requirements for that tomorrow. Then it's runecrafting to 38 and probably around 4-6k water runes crafted. Which should put me over 40 runecrafting. Damn success feels great! :mrgreen:

---------

Enjoy this monday guys! :thumbup:

"]doughnutt.jpg

Hey, add me (pitabread189) to your friends list. When are you going to get members?