How to "lure"/kill Crafting Guild training bots @@300k drop@@

astro_dude

After training my pure at crafting guild I started to get sick of seeing those bots killing cows for 8 hours straight. I will teach you how to kill these bots very easily. This works the best with melee bots, but it can work with range and mage with the potential for gaining thousands of runes and arrows.

First you need to get a cow outside the pen and close the door behind it, so the cow won't wonder back into the pen.

bot14.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Second, wait til the bots inside the pen kill most if not all the cows then open the gate. This will make them search for the nearest cow which is outside the pen, as soon as they attack the cow and are outside of the pen close the gate. They are now stuck outside of the pen, after this they will still try to attack the cows. Since the gate is closed they will run around the crafting guild and end up near the end of the peninsula.

bot1t.jpg

Nows the easy part. If a hob doesn't agro on them attack a hob and direct it towards your target. They will eat and eat and eventually die. Just make sure you keep the hobs on them.

bot2yz.jpg

Wait 5 mins for grave to deteriorate and PROFIT.

bot3n.jpg

Thank you for reading, any feed back or questions is welcomed.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea!

We should make a thread full of ways to kill off botters :P

There are other way but they are difficult and need some luck. Another way is to make a line of yew logs (costly, :|) from the yews in Rimmington to the Hobs. Bots will pick up logs you dropped and will walk right into the hobs and die instantly. If it works, you use the yews off the bot you killed and do it again. :P

hotchickqp0.png

Great idea!

We should make a thread full of ways to kill off botters :P

Yes please.

I will try this next time im on (one of) my pures

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

LOL, potential new way to make tons of money?

A lot of these will be pures and probably won't affect the owners too much.

There should be a way to kill those higher level botters who actually have items worth losing :P

They should make more resistant monsters in the game i.e resistant to melee or mage or range.

That way we can just lure them into one of these guys and watch them slowly and painfully die.

capt%20kevin.png

Current target is a lvl 37 in full zammy + b axe. she doesn't have the plate on. i'll post when she dies.

And to the poster above, just close the gate before they go back through. The bots are slow enough, and he'll just run back over.

EDIT:

TEHEHEHE

zammybot.jpg

hotchickqp0.png

This is awesome :lol:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Awesome, I kinda want to go f2p and try this just for the lulz. Would be even better if there was a way to kill bots training in p2p, not sure where people will be botting now though. Mostly they used to be at green drags or fire giants in chaos tunnels but with wildy back I guess they aren't around anymore. Maybe at blue drags? You could make a trail of d bones and lure them to black demons :blink:

Bbk.png

come to my world spoof and watch live :P we got a mini staff party down here lulz.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

hyt to the awesome level 30 range pure!

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

how the hell do you get the cow out of the pen?

attack it with nothing equiped and let it follow you.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

[bleep], they can solve randoms! :o

Abraham Lincoln